X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    Spoiler:
    He's talking about keeping the program a secret. It's cute, but mostly a tease.
    Spoiler:
    It would have been great if Joe had gotten visions of all the S/J moments of the last 7-8 years. Well, I guess it could get kinda cute too if Jack and Sam were talking about other regs than Joe.

Estelle xxx
    Abu: This is a woman?
    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      LOL...here go take a look at some of my personal faves of Jack....this is normally over on the Thunk Thread so just be prepared....that is your only warning
      Tame's link

Tame ..

Thank you for those delicalicious pics You've been very , very, very,very,very,very,very,very *sigh* BUSY
      They are all fab

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
        Just after reading this on the Save Daniel Jackson Forum. Citizen Joe spoilers
        Spoiler:
        Joe is in the infirmary with Jack. Joe tells Jack not to worry and he won't reveal Jack's secret because he understands the regulations. After this Sam walks in and asks what they were talking about.
        Oh yay! Promising!

Spoiler:
        At last TPTB are acknowledging how he feels about Sam!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
          Spoiler:
          It would have been great if Joe had gotten visions of all the S/J moments of the last 7-8 years. Well, I guess it could get kinda cute too if Jack and Sam were talking about other regs than Joe.

Estelle xxx
          Well... I bet that was that kind of regulations Sam was thinking about !!!!! and the reason is ....
          Spoiler:
          To me it looks like Sam and Jack have talked ...and she knows he's retiring ..but he probably needs to give a few weeks 's notice ..therefore ....they have to stay UST for a little while longer ...but I guess ..all the phone calls ..are appropriate ...they don't touch ...they only speak from a distance ....LOVE ON THE TELEPHONE

Love on the telephone it's pretty safe

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 02 September 2004, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
            He's talking about keeping the program a secret. It's cute, but mostly a tease.
            Dammit!
            Spoiler:
            Hope Sam thinks it's about the regs though!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Tame ..

Thank you for those delicalicious pics You've been very , very, very,very,very,very,very,very *sigh* BUSY
              They are all fab

Caty
              actually....I can't say I have been busy..........That is my photo bucket for the RDA Thunk Thread and it has been around for quite awhile.I made it last season..and keep it updated ..so all I had to do here was give a link.................now I just need to put up the pics of Sam & Jack and do a link...........then everyone can be Happy for our couple
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Thats disappointing!
                Season 8 spoilers for Citizen Joe & Threads.

Spoiler:
                It's a cute, friendly little bit that's poking fun at the regs issue. It's a good scene. It'll very likely play shippy and be funny. I'm not sure why you're disappointed. Seriously, the insinuation that they're doing something that creepy, crazy guest star would be promising to keep secret isn't a reason to be excited. I certainly wouldn't want that. Kerry rather nicely tosses out a solution to the regs problem. There's no reason to have to hide anything.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Dammit!
                  Spoiler:
                  Hope Sam thinks it's about the regs though!
                  WOW SUe Kay.........that is really GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! that is a free hand drawing????????

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! way cool signature picture !!!!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                    Resolution, you want resolution. TPTB can't handle resolution.
                    Excuse me for a minute my hair is on fire.
                    I don't just want resolution, I like a large helping of satisfaction.
                    When I read this I so heard Jack Nicholson (or however you spell his last name!) yelling it like he did in A Few Good Men (movie that came out a few years ago with Demi Moore and Tom Cruise) when he was on the witness stand...."You want the truth....You can't handle the truth..."
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Oh Bucky ..keep your hopes up ..and don't be too worried ..Here you go ...Your video "Give me a reason" Trace Chapman is up .. Hope you'll like it

Caty

Caty! THANK YOU! That was wonderful! I didn't think you would get to it so soon! ---I've even been going through my DVD's looking for scenes with Sam and Jack on the phone, turning away and towards each other. LOL!
                      You're just too fast for me!

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        WOW SUe Kay.........that is really GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! that is a free hand drawing????????

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! way cool signature picture !!!!!
                        Yup. It's free hand! (apart from the writing)

Thank you!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          Spoiler:
                          maybe they could keep it for the last show of the season. Have Sam, Daniel and Teal'c arrive just as Citizen Joe blows Jack away. We hear the gun shot, see the gang run in, see Jack covered in blood. Could be a great cliff hanger - does he live, will silly Carter realize she truly loves Jack, who is Joe really, yadda yadda yadda. Starts out funny - sharp turn to tragic.
                          Originally posted by kiwigater
                          eeek!! No! Don't go giving them ideas! We don't want no stinking cliffhangers! I want resolution!!!

Nope. No stinking cliffhangers! Zoser, what kind of downer are you on? Even my post wasn't that pessimistic. Somebody, quick, get Zoser one of those half-full glasses--better yet, make it a cup-runneth-over glass. And a naquadah enhanced shipper cookie.

Bucky

Comment

Season 8 spoilers including Citizen Joe, Affinity, Threads.

Spoiler:
                            Kerry either doesn't exist yet or she's gone. It's all in the same episode. She shows up as a shocker girlfriend. She dumps Jack. She solves the regs problem. Wham. All in one episode. All within about ten minutes of one episode, even. Kerry's not an issue worth mentioning. She's a plot device and one of the good kind.

Spoiler:
                            From what I've seen, I think it's after Threads. I have no proof, but it seems that way to me. If I were a betting person, I'd guess this will be after Threads and right before the big finale episodes. It feels like a set-up to the big finish. I don't know for sure, but it reads that way to me. Take that opinion for whatever you will.

Spoiler:
                            There's no need to worry about this scenario. The episode is one of those non-linear ones. We start at the teaser with Jack on the phone with Sam. He finds the crazy guy with the gun. Teaser ends. Then we go back to learn the history of crazy guy and why he wound up in Jack's kitchen with a gun. That lasts for a good chunk of the episode. Eventually, we pick back up with Jack and the gun-wielding guest star. Jack handles the situation trivially. There's no team running to the rescue or worrying stuff. It's not a set-up for the cavalry to arrive. After Jack handles the situation, he takes the guy back to the SGC. That's where the infrirmary scene I mentioned earlier happens.

Feel free to stress your littel heart out if you like, but there's no rain on my parade. It reads very shippy to me.

Thank you so much!

Bucky

Comment

Oh. WOW. I just made "Jaffa Warrior." And I keep thinking I'm a lurker. Better put my invisibility shawl back on!

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                                Oh. WOW. I just made "Jaffa Warrior." And I keep thinking I'm a lurker. Better put my invisibility shawl back on!

Bucky
                                WELL DONE BUCKY!!!

Nooooo! Don't leave us! Stay and post some more!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X