Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which ep was harder for you to take: Chimera or Affinity?

Chimera, but Affinity...
    Spoiler:

I think they have taken the Pete/Sam romance too far with the engagement. Their relationship should have stayed casual bf/gf. I think they still could have gotten a reaction out of Jack if he actually seen the two together, maybe kissing. He could misinterpret the relationship as being serious, get jealous, hurt etc. This way Sam would actually hurt him without really meaning too. I could live with that better than the notorious lab scene.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I have another idea for a video song...Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You. Such a sad song and with the sadness we shippers are feeling lately I think it will fit right in. I'm guessing there are lots of clips to fill this one up. Listen to it and you can just picture the angst between Sam and our beloved Jack. I won't even suggest a person to make this one because you are all so good. Just a suggestion to whoever.... xxoo
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
        full of S&J ship also known as "JM's shipper commune". You can choose between a single room or you can bunk down with someone else (be aware of the snorers though!). We have lots of room here. Oh and wait for MG, he's the one who stocks us up on alcohol. I don't know who is responsible for the shipper cookies but just grab one if you see one ... again, be aware of the addicts. They can be very possessive from time to time.

Estelle xxx
        In the words or word of Jack O'Neill "Sweet!" We've got booze, cookies, and crash space. what more could a girl ask for?
        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
          I just looked 12:30 p.m. EST, and it 47.6 pro-S/J.

Bucky
          I have just looked again (6.40pm GMT England) and it is 47.5%. I don't think we are going to win. But oh well, there are probably loads of shippers out there who just don't come online and don’t know about the poll. It's the truth and I am sticking to it.

~Tracey~

**edited** to say woo hoo, I am a super-solider now.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I have another idea for a video song...Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You. Such a sad song and with the sadness we shippers are feeling lately I think it will fit right in. I'm guessing there are lots of clips to fill this one up. Listen to it and you can just picture the angst between Sam and our beloved Jack. I won't even suggest a person to make this one because you are all so good. Just a suggestion to whoever.... xxoo

You know ..I didn't think we could do that song ...for Stargate ..I did it for another series but the girl was leaving the guy to live and go to a better place to find her parents ....but I love that song ..and I see if I can do it ...I may do it with Rik waller ..though ...not sure ...be nice to have a guy singing it for a change ...wouldn't like to include Pete again in that one ...(I suppose we may have to)..but I'll listen to it again properly.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              A quickie poll question.

Which ep was harder for you to take: Chimera or Affinity?

For me, Chimera.

Sally
              affinity. because i could cope with chimera as just a blip and
              Spoiler:
              there was so much shippiness afterwards, i could forget pete. but affinity just confirmed pete was there, a fixture in sam's life, (ha, i nearly wrote 'fiction'..freudian slip?) and that i couldn't cope with. and affinity seemed to hurt jack more than chimera. and i can't take any more jack pain.

and kudos to AT for objecting to that scene..good for her? i, too, wonder what RCC's argument was...did he reveal a possible future plot that will excuse all this and
              make it all nothing but a bitter, seldom-visited memory (sorry, been writing CSI fic all day, and have got stuck in the abstract style. between grissom/sara, horatio/calleigh and sam/jack, my ships are not doing well)
              Last edited by michelleb; 30 August 2004, 10:06 AM. Reason: only one o in horatio, idiot and no c in fixture
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                I have just looked again (6.40pm GMT England) and it is 47.5%. I don't think we are going to win. But oh well, there are probably loads of shippers out there who just don't come online and don’t know about the poll. It's the truth and I am sticking to it.

~Tracey~

**edited** to say woo hoo, I am a super-solider now.
                Hey! I just voted and its still 47.5%- this is soo unfair, at least we all know its a fake coz there just can't be that many weird ppl out there who don't see the ship! xxx

Comment

hey sugar shaker for that kind of fic i would recomend that you go for a Sally Reeve one she writes long ones and she is my personal favorite.she has her own website and also can be found on SamandJack.net

smiles
                  scottishshipper

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    As far as the Gemini speculations goes, it does have potential to be a shippy episode, whether or not it will be remains to be seen. I do find it sort of odd that episode information has been released for epiosdes that are airing after it but not that episode itself. The conspiracy theorist in me makes me think that there may be something big in that episode, not necessarily ship related, but big.
                    Just in case
                    Spoiler:

I would like to see RepliCarter enter Jacks mind. We have never seen his fantisies of Sam.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                      Oh ... Mayor of Shipper Town ... does that mean she has any power over the distribution of the rooms around here? I'm sick and tired of my solitary cell. I'm healed, I promise.

Estelle xxx
                      well actually that is Aunt Sally as Admin and Myself and GoneShippin as Advisors.....

So you ....*SAY* you are healed....from what exactly
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by vixen_vic
                        Hey! I just voted and its still 47.5%- this is soo unfair, at least we all know its a fake coz there just can't be that many weird ppl out there who don't see the ship! xxx
                        LOL...nah I just think we all stopped worring about it....it got to silly after people found out that the site was an Anti Sam & Jack site to begin with
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hello all, this is a flyby post as I've got to play a gig tonight. Anyway.....

(((((((((((TAME)))))))))))
                          So sorry to hear you're not well. You must have picked up the bug I had last week!!!

In answer to AuntSally's Question..
                          Spoiler:

I hated Chimera. It still makes me sick just thinking about it! We got all the shippy stuff with that vomit-inducing that we should have gotten with S/J. I was prepared for the rubbish in Assinity!

I would also like to welcome all the de-lurked shippers to the family. Grab a few of Ship Nanas cookies, your beverage of choice from MadGater's bar, and make sure you post lots!!

I am very jealous of Kiwigater, Tasha and Nickatelle of going to the con and meeting AT. I also like the things that Amanda said...it makes me hopeful for the future.

As for the poll...well it's fun to vote, but it means absolutely nothing! Specially considering the site it is on!

Um....have I forgotten anything??

Oh yes......SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!

Speak to you all later.
                          (((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY )))))))))))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            Just in case
                            Spoiler:

I would like to see RepliCarter enter Jacks mind. We have never seen his fantisies of Sam.
                            I never though about that, but now that you mention it, that'd make an awesome scene. It'd probably be full of angst though , but at least there'd be some shippyness!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Just in case
                              Spoiler:

i don't think they'd do that TPTB were complaining RDA was snogging AT too much last season (apparently) so i'm not sure if they's go for it

Me? i'll watch any thing for a bit o' ship!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I never though about that, but now that you mention it, that'd make an awesome scene. It'd probably be full of angst though , but at least there'd be some shippyness!
                                trust us to pick up on the same bloody post!!!!!

P.S. to all those fanfic readers out there ( and you know who you are!!) check out the links in me and suz sigs they arent too bad otherwise we wouldn't have had 300 review between us!!!!!!

and most of them are Shippy-ness

Comment

Working...
                                X