X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    I like the sound of that!
    It would be a great music vid
    Now its just up to one of our brilliant Music Vid makers to snatch it up......let the battle commmence

I said to Wynter and critter that I'm doing it ..so I'd better start this week end with it then ...This one looks popular ...Just finished "Somebody like you" Keith Urban..so I can get on with .."Run to you " Whitney Houston

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      well, i don't often see AT in other stuff, but i have seen RDA in other things..and yeah, my first thought is usually 'you're kissing the wrong girl! stop that'. even when he was a crazed murderer, i was thinking 'serves the silly woman right for not being sam' ( ). i suppose they've created such strong, real, complex characters in stargate that i'm completely caught up in sam and jack, and just can't slip out of thinking of AT and RDA like that
      ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!! I think we've all lost sight of reality here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        To LtLisa ...and all the shipper family .

Caty's Video 58 " Somebody like you " Keith urban

Enjoy

The link is in my sig.

Caty
        Lovely video Caty!! The stills and the black/white made the video very unique!! Can't wait for your next one!!

Comment

i have nothing useful to say, i just wanted to tell majorsal i love her new sig!!!

oh, and i found covenant boring. don't know if anyone else thought so, cos haven't read all the posts yet, but i did.
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
            hi everyone!!! another delurker here lol
            i've been lurking here for almost 3 months and finally got the courage to participate in this forum

i would just like to say that caty your videos r fantastic and i hav thoroughly enjoyed watching them, cant wait for more , also ship nana ur cookies r brilliant they comforted me a great deal when i was watchin the episode that shall not b named.

hello to all the other wonderfall shipper family members aswel and keep the spoilers comin lol

JACK AND SAM FOREVER
            Welcome samisjacksgal to the shipper family .

Glad you felt like joining the happy club .......and thank you for the compliment to my videos .

Keep watching them ..more are coming

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
              LOL. True. I think I may have interpreted too much into it.

Estelle xxx
              Yeah, I pretty much take things for what I see. I am the viewer that producers, writers and the like really like to have viewing. If they tell me that
              Spoiler:
              the Thor clone is empty...I believe it. Or if they tell me that Sam is now engaged to Spud....don't like it but that's ok too. I must admit that I am having a little bit of trouble believing that red sportscar last night, still can't get over that one!

I am very easy to tease. Hubs calls me gullible (but I still love him) and no, I am not blond! Fortunately I have a good sense of humor.

BUT my humor is wearing very thin with the current Sam/Jack story line. You see, gullible me believes in the ship between these two because they've been showing it to me for many years now. Now I feel like I am being manipulated and lied to. But I am trying to be patient and wait for the ending that I KNOW is coming....because that's what they've been telling me, and I believe them.
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Michelle, could you de-R Carter not Sam for me, so I can print it out!
                sure, love to..what's de-R (only been using the internet ten years, still not got all the lingo)

Comment

you know, i think i've figured out what all this jack/sam/pete debacle is about, and how it can be resolved.

sam's never kissed jack. he's kissed her, and remembered it, but she didn't. all she's done is kiss him in a fantasy, and that can't be as good as reality. so she's got nothing to compare
                  Spoiler:
                  those lacklustre kisses with pete with. we've seen how hot a sam/jack kiss can be, but she has no idea. so she thinks kissing pete is as exciting as it gets.

she has no idea that it can be about a hundred times more passionate and emotional and sexier, or that she can just lose herself in jack's kisses and arms...and so on. (better stop, i'm getting carried away). she can imagine, but how does she know if reality is the same?

so next time she's wittering on about pete, and choices and so-on, jack doesn't need to say a thing. all he has to do is sweep her into his arms, and kiss her.

and when she finally gets her breath back, and her knees have stopped shaking, she'll understand that there is no-one for her but jack. and she'll remember pete's existence only long enough to call him and tell him it's over, and then she'll just want to keep kissing jack

as i said in mendhi..there's such a think as being too much of a gentleman, jack.

sort this out..JUST KISS HER, JACK!!!!
                  Jack can kiss me anytime I mean, sorry about that, I mean that would be great if he would just kiss Sam once and for all.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Tame, hon, I don't know what you mean by their conversation. Also, my interpretation of their convo was one of many that I've considered. *dang writers and their layered meanings*

Sally
                    I had to laugh....
                    .Affinity spoilers

You really CAN'T call anything Jack and Sam do when it comes to talking a COVERSATION. Ok I meant the one line sentences that Sam & Jack traded in the lab after Sam showed Jack the ring. I firmly believe everything Jack had to say .
                    Sam: What About you. If things had been different? (Same question she asked her hallucination in Grace)
                    Jack: I wouldn't be here ( I believe he meant I would NOT be standing here having this conversation about the woman I love showing me a ring. He would NOT have been in THAT position, he and Sam would already be together)
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
                      Spoiler:
                      I'll relook but I think I saw the ring glow in the sun when they go off the building at the beginning with Daniel...
                      Spoiler:
                      That was the car keys
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        affinity s8 spoilers

Oh, you just answered the question I asked you in a previous post!

And I noticed *real* well when Jack snapped the box closed. And Sam's flinch. Wonder if she understood what he was feeling? There's a difference between knowing a guy's attracted to you and not enjoying you shacking up with another, but I really wonder if she knows why he's hurting? Between the two of them, I'm surprised they didn't break the zaytarc machine *they'd have short circuited it from it working so hard*.

Sally
                        I KNOW!! This is why I am so confused by TPTB....they have this scene that CLEARLY shows Jack is NOT happy for her and he is CLEARLY agitated and yet at the end Sam says yes.

Was Jack supposed to fall on his kness and beg Sam not to do it to get through to her THAT HE LOVES HER. Geez Louise......Even I, who misses most subtle hints, got THAT one....
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

i love your vids. my computer's a bit fussy about downloading, so it's taking me a while to get them all, but the ones i've downloaded so far, i've really really loved, and watched several times over. i just hope we get some happy scenes for you to make a vid with soon, cos lately, all i've done with music videos and stories is cry.

ooh..and caty too....brilliant vids, also. i love music videos, i really do, and you make some really good ones.

in fact, you're both super-talented.

Thanks Michelle

Marimba and I work very hard to keep those shipper family's little hearts all happy and hopefull

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                            Lovely video Caty!! The stills and the black/white made the video very unique!! Can't wait for your next one!!

Thanks Ilios . looks like the next one will be "Gonna run to you" Whitney Houston then

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              well just imagine for an instant if he was
                              Spoiler:
                              touching Kerry in Sam's presence, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

caty
                              oh, no, my stomach just turns at the thought
                              Spoiler:
                              i'm not too happy with the whole 'jack gets a girlfriend' storyline to start off with. i just always saw jack like one of those chivalric, arthurian knights. the very tough, not very articulate kind. but one who, when they fall in love with a woman, stay in love. and even when they can't have her, even if she's married to someone else, even if she doesn't love him, stay in love and stay faithful, even if it's only to a memory, or just for the sake of a few looks and moments, stay faithful for years. i just don't like the feeling that once sam is engaged, before she's even married, jack gives up. it's almost as if he's saying 'ok, that didn't work, onto the next one'. i just didn't see him like that.

i know, it's a very old-fashioned view, and probably wrong, and jack should move on and live his life, and not moon after sam, but i just saw him like that.

but, on the other hand, if the whole kerry thing is the touchpaper to light a fire under sam and make her realise she loves jack, i suppose i can live with it (and it's definitely better that that happens before the wedding). it's just, everytime i see jack with kerry, i'm going to be wincing a bit

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                when watching the hug scene in heroes pt 2 did ne one else notice the tear in jacks left eye as he hugged sam?
                                he wipes his eyes in In the Line of Duty too...

and stargate barbie? is it bad that your little minific (soap opera thing) was starting to sound good cause it at least HAD S/J ship?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X