This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    As far as "Threads" is concerned, I've decided to be hopeful but not overly hopeful. TPTB have burned us before and it could easily happen again.

So I am CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC!
    (((((((((((ship nana))))))))))))))

I just did that because I miss you. I miss a lot of my family members because I think most of you are playing in that alternate therapy room... and my computer didn't like Aim. I wish we could find one associated with this forum.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Quickie question -it's OT. How high up in the numbers do I have to get before I get to use my own avatar?

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        I prefer to think of him as the catalyst that is changing the situation between S&J significantly enough to bring about our shippy resolution. I'm just not sure how to make that fit into the road metaphor...
        That sounds good.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Well, folks, this is my last post for the evening so I'll make it a good one...

I just posted three new vids on the site (been working on them all week LOL)...
          This is what you have been doing while I have been being worked to death at my job... and missing my Shipper Family
          "I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow For all the Alias lovers, you'll remember this song from Season 2! The video is Jack and Sam though!
          You made me cry my friend first with a SURPERB video and then you TOTALLY caught me off guard at the end .....Thank you for such a wonderful gift (((((((((((((Marimba))))))))))))))))
          "Wonderful World" by Sam Cooke This one's for you JM , if you read here any more! It's not snark, I promise!
          OH I hope Joe Mallozzi actually does thake a minute and watch.....I grinned from ear to ear the entire video!!!!!
          "I Try" by Macy Gray By request. I went back and looked and for the life of me, I could NOT find the post where this was requested! If you are the person who requested this, please let me know so I can dedicate it to you!

Enjoy! Now I'm off! Everyone have a good evening!
          Now I am NOT a Macy Gray fan....BUT add a dash of Sam & Jack...and Viola!! even I am a new fan I really got into this and enjoyed the words along with the video....wonderful!!

Great pick me up after a long week!!!!!!
          Thanks Marimba!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Quickie question -it's OT. How high up in the numbers do I have to get before I get to use my own avatar?

Sally
            Sally it was around 1800 I think before I was able to customize my Avatar
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Kri I agree 100%.Why are they doing a movie about Season 2?Why not just do a present day Movie.I guess that makes to much sense.The Sam and Jack Ship has not be dragged out enough we need to drag the Ship back to Season 2.I cannot figure out TPTB anymore.
              LOL. you are the snarkiest guy I've ever known-- thank you for being you!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                or maybe they're just evil. and they want to destroy everyones life and sabotage their careers. or maybe some of them are thinking of leaving stargate and applying for jobs as writers and producers on soaps.
                or maybe they want to create a spin off show called the sam and pete show, where occasionally just for fun they have their old friend teal'c drop by with another crazy adventure in his new neighbourhood. and teal'c will slide through the door like kramer used to do on seinfeld.

hey i know! instead of doing another spin off show they can just change "stargate sg-1" into "shannahan", we know rda won't stick around forever. pete can be jerry. sam can be elaine. teal'c can be kramer. and i guess that leaves daniel with being george, now i know he'll have to gain a few pounds, but i think it'll be worth it.

now they'll have to bring in a tad more comedy, and make the plots considerably more believable, but i think if they really try stargate could become the next "show about nothing". actually now that i think about it, they might not have to try that hard

or, after thread, if it goes how we want it to, they'll probably just have sam sleep with jack, get amnesia, then sleep with pete. then she'll discover that daniel is her long lost half brother, and she'll end up running away with teal'c. then teal'c will go missing in a horrible rock climbing incident, and be presumed dead. sam will be devestated and return to colorado, where she will discover that janet fraiser is actually alive and well, they'll fall madly in love, teal'c will be returned several episodes later in a coma. sam will leave because she's just so confused. teal'c wakes up, and he and janet run away together. sam come's back but... she's pregnant!
                thats the end of the season,

at the beginning of the next season, sam wakes up suddenly, goes to the bathroom and patrick duffy steps out of the shower.

ok, i think all this torment from TPTB has driven me mad.
                LOL. you are the snarkiest gal I've ever known-- thank you for being you!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                  hi everyone!!! another delurker here lol
                  i've been lurking here for almost 3 months and finally got the courage to participate in this forum

i would just like to say that caty your videos r fantastic and i hav thoroughly enjoyed watching them, cant wait for more , also ship nana ur cookies r brilliant they comforted me a great deal when i was watchin the episode that shall not b named.

hello to all the other wonderfall shipper family members aswel and keep the spoilers comin lol

JACK AND SAM FOREVER
                  samisjacksgal, and welcome to the family. Glad you finally ate the red shipper cookie.

Lots of shipper hugs to welcome you into the family!

your ship sistah

Comment

or, after thread, if it goes how we want it to, they'll probably just have sam sleep with jack, get amnesia, then sleep with pete. then she'll discover that daniel is her long lost half brother, and she'll end up running away with teal'c. then teal'c will go missing in a horrible rock climbing incident, and be presumed dead. sam will be devestated and return to colorado, where she will discover that janet fraiser is actually alive and well, they'll fall madly in love, teal'c will be returned several episodes later in a coma. sam will leave because she's just so confused. teal'c wakes up, and he and janet run away together. sam come's back but... she's pregnant!
                    thats the end of the season,

at the beginning of the next season, sam wakes up suddenly, goes to the bathroom and patrick duffy steps out of the shower.

ok, i think all this torment from TPTB has driven me mad.
                    *blinks*

*blinks*

*bli.... slaps head* Hey, this could work!

Sam kicks Patrick Duffy out and tells him to return to Pam!

After Sam's had an affair with everyone, but still thinks Janet's the baby's dadom, she goes on a quest to get to her true love -JACK, JACK, JAAAACK! Teal'c and Janet return, with Janet eyeing Sam's stomach carefully. Teal'c gets jealous, so gets Daniel to help 'handle' the situation. Sam has a test to find out for sure who the father is, and it reveals it's Orlin's. Orlin returns to claim his child, but the moment he sees Daniel -who still hasn't 'handled' the situation- reascends him and wisks him away to 'Ancients Fantasy Island'. Teal'c gets jealous and goes to Jack to 'handle' the situation. When Jack sees Sam, who's 14 months pregnant -but is still very slim- sparks fly and they jump each other. Teal'c gets jealous and goes to Janet to 'handle' the situation. Janet retests Sam and finds out Jack's the baby's real father, but that Sam's not the real mother. It's discovered that Thor had an affair with Orlin -which is of no importance to the story, but is put in for shock value. After retesting again, the baby is actually revealed to really be Janet's and Teal'c's, mistakenly put into Sam when they were at the mall together. Sam finally has the baby, after 11 days of labor -with extreme pain but makeup and hair are perfect- and the baby's handed to the proud parents. Sam and Jack, after seeing T and J so happy, decide to have one or ten of their own. They have to get married first -because Jabob visits and says knocking up his daughter without marrying her is kinda, like, icky. During the wedding ceremony, Orlin and Daniel return to watch the happy event. Daniel's pregnant, but doesn't want anyone to know yet. Teal'c suspicions it and gets jealous, and goes to Selmac to 'handle' the situation....

Sally
                    Last edited by majorsal; 28 August 2004, 12:54 AM.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

excellent!
                      i say fire them both! fire everyone!
                      then they'll get drunk to commiserate the loss of their jobs, and finally have a nice, long, slightly slurred conversation about their relationship, and all will be well with the world. they won't be stuck for money, because they can sell one kidney each on the black market!

who's with me!?!
                      I'm always with you Cookie Monster!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                        well i started watchin the show wen it first aired but stopped around the end of season 2 as i cud no longer view it, then around my birthday this year my dad bought me seasons 1-5 on dvd and i became hooked, and a major shipper especially when i saw divide and conquer lol , im torn between a few shippy eps like grace, the lost city(darn y cudnt they just kiss) divide and conquer and especially WoO.

im lookin forward to the airing of the threads episode but being cautious at the same time as many people av sed our ship will sail!
                        so did you get to see some of Ship Day?

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
                          Covenant remarks...
                          Spoiler:

Anyone notice how Sam and Jack were all snippy on tonight's ep? I realize this was as non-shippy as an episode can be, but I was sorta bummed when Sam got in Jack's face over Mr. Scheffield, er, I mean Alec Corbin. (Sorry, throwback to "the Nanny!") I think it's going to be a looooooong wait 'till Threads.

I thought
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack got snippy with Sam first when talking about her knowing the guy. kinda like the idea of negative friction between them. may lead to positive friction later.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                            I just got done watching "Covenant" and....
                            Spoiler:
                            was it just me or did Sam keep trying to cover her left hand???(especially around Jack!!) and even when she wasn't I didn't see no stinking ring on that finger...even when she was in civies!!!!
                            Yeah, she's really acting oh so engaged!!!!
                            I hear the music of doom on that one! he he!!

waterfall
                            but we did see
                            Spoiler:
                            tummy
                            -- what was that about?

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Spoiler:

Anyone surprised there was no mention of the engagement.I was Happy to see Jack gave Sam a little hard time in the being of Covenant.It would have been interesting if TPTB took that scene a little further.Even though we know about RDA's reduced schedule it is very difficult to get through these early Season 8 episodes.I am just hanging on until the 2nd part of Season 8.
                              Covenant
                              Spoiler:
                              Having Thor tell everyone that Jack would see them tomorrow was ridiculous. What, was there an Asgard ship party he didn't want to miss? When they have to use puppets to explain RDA's absence it's just too much.

ship sistah

Comment

affinity and covenant spoilers, season 8

Originally posted by waterfall
                                I just got done watching "Covenant" and....
                                Spoiler:
                                was it just me or did Sam keep trying to cover her left hand???(especially around Jack!!) and even when she wasn't I didn't see no stinking ring on that finger...even when she was in civies!!!!
                                Yeah, she's really acting oh so engaged!!!!
                                I hear the music of doom on that one! he he!!

waterfall
                                Joe Mallozzi said that Affinity was supposed to air after Covenant, so there wouldn't be a ring.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X