X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently covenent was originally supposed to go before a$$inity

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Maybe Fifth replaced the writers with Repliwriters. Their mission is to destroy Sam's life on Earth so that she will want to go away with Fifth.
      Too Funny! I agree with whoever said they loved your name btw! I was a Rogue/Gambit shipper too (once upon a time)!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        or maybe they're just evil. and they want to destroy everyones life and sabotage their careers. or maybe some of them are thinking of leaving stargate and applying for jobs as writers and producers on soaps.
        or maybe they want to create a spin off show called the sam and pete show, where occasionally just for fun they have their old friend teal'c drop by with another crazy adventure in his new neighbourhood. and teal'c will slide through the door like kramer used to do on seinfeld.

hey i know! instead of doing another spin off show they can just change "stargate sg-1" into "shannahan", we know rda won't stick around forever. pete can be jerry. sam can be elaine. teal'c can be kramer. and i guess that leaves daniel with being george, now i know he'll have to gain a few pounds, but i think it'll be worth it.

now they'll have to bring in a tad more comedy, and make the plots considerably more believable, but i think if they really try stargate could become the next "show about nothing". actually now that i think about it, they might not have to try that hard

or, after thread, if it goes how we want it to, they'll probably just have sam sleep with jack, get amnesia, then sleep with pete. then she'll discover that daniel is her long lost half brother, and she'll end up running away with teal'c. then teal'c will go missing in a horrible rock climbing incident, and be presumed dead. sam will be devestated and return to colorado, where she will discover that janet fraiser is actually alive and well, they'll fall madly in love, teal'c will be returned several episodes later in a coma. sam will leave because she's just so confused. teal'c wakes up, and he and janet run away together. sam come's back but... she's pregnant!
        thats the end of the season,

at the beginning of the next season, sam wakes up suddenly, goes to the bathroom and patrick duffy steps out of the shower.

ok, i think all this torment from TPTB has driven me mad.

(((((((((((((((((stargatebarbie))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome Back! Where ya been? I've missed your snarks!

Comment

excellent!
          i say fire them both! fire everyone!
          then they'll get drunk to commiserate the loss of their jobs, and finally have a nice, long, slightly slurred conversation about their relationship, and all will be well with the world. they won't be stuck for money, because they can sell one kidney each on the black market!

who's with me!?!
          Perfect, with one addition--you forget to say that they have a good snog after said slightly slurred convo!

Comment

i've been lurking, when i've actually been able to go on-line, and when GW decides to let me on the site.
            i'm having some ship issues (as if you couldn't tell )
            and some other issues.
            and i was working for a few weeks.
            and i shouldn't even be back here at all, cos i've got a whole heck of a lot of stuff to do. i've got to type out a lot of stuff for a portfolio, cos i've got an interview next friday for a course i want to do but didn't get last year. and i've got a whole bunch of other potential stuff coming up and the more i type this the more i panic, so i think i'm gonna stop.

soooo.... sam and jack huh?
            when's that gonna happen?

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
              <snip>
              im lookin forward to the airing of the threads episode but being cautious at the same time as many people av sed our ship will sail!
              WELCOME!!! Eat lots of cookies and post lots!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Perfect, with one addition--you forget to say that they have a good snog after said slightly slurred convo!
                clearly i shouldn't have to. i assumed it was implied. along with the fact that they aren't too drunk, and they remember the convo. and the kiss. and they fall asleep on his sofa, wake up the next day and.....
                once again, clearly i shouldn't have to say what happens next. most of us are adults, even though none of us act like it and i think we all know what should happen next.

Comment

excellent!
                  i say fire them both! fire everyone!
                  then they'll get drunk to commiserate the loss of their jobs, and finally have a nice, long, slightly slurred conversation about their relationship, and all will be well with the world. they won't be stuck for money, because they can sell one kidney each on the black market!

who's with me!?!
                  Wouldn't need to sell their kidney's. They could auction off their wedding pics on E-Bay for all the ship-starved Shippers!
                  Major Kawalsky
                  I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
                  U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                    well i started watchin the show wen it first aired but stopped around the end of season 2 as i cud no longer view it, then around my birthday this year my dad bought me seasons 1-5 on dvd and i became hooked, and a major shipper especially when i saw divide and conquer lol , im torn between a few shippy eps like grace, the lost city(darn y cudnt they just kiss) divide and conquer and especially WoO.

im lookin forward to the airing of the threads episode but being cautious at the same time as many people av sed our ship will sail!
                    Shoulda seen me with my very first post. It was a rant about that loser who shall not be named but goes by the alias of "Potatoehead." He's a cop. It's normal for him to be inquisitive. Gimme a break!!!! Even the most inquisitive of cops knows when to butt out of a military operation, esp. a CLASSIFIED one. Notice how I emphasized CLASSIFIED. Cops have no jurisdiction in military ops. In RL he would've gotten reamed out by both his boss and General Hammond and maybe even the President. But here in "As the Stargate Chugs," he gets a slap on the wrist. What are these people thinking?!?!?!! Come to think of it, what've they been drinkin' or smokin'?

Glad you delurked, btw.

I think it only fair to warn you that the network of gutter brains is very extensive. I should know as I'm part of that gutter network.

I also don't post much here anymore cuz I spend most of my time in the shipper chat room with this very same shipper family on AIM. We get the gutter there too! Except the beauty of the shipper chat is it's unmoderated. So i'll warn you that the gutter in the AIM group chat gets pretty X-rated sometimes.
                    Last edited by mad_gater; 27 August 2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Well, folks, this is my last post for the evening so I'll make it a good one...

I just posted three new vids on the site (been working on them all week LOL)...

"I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow For all the Alias lovers, you'll remember this song from Season 2! The video is Jack and Sam though!

"Wonderful World" by Sam Cooke This one's for you JM , if you read here any more! It's not snark, I promise!

"I Try" by Macy Gray By request. I went back and looked and for the life of me, I could NOT find the post where this was requested! If you are the person who requested this, please let me know so I can dedicate it to you!

Enjoy! Now I'm off! Everyone have a good evening!

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                        I can't wait for this episode and until it airs I'm not gonna complain much about characters-well, with exception of Pete Please shippers, let's stay positive.
                        We have to complain, gripe, vent, and rant, or we'll explode!

Sally
                        Last edited by majorsal; 28 August 2004, 12:30 AM.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MAJKawalsky
                          Wouldn't need to sell their kidney's. They could auction off their wedding pics on E-Bay for all the ship-starved Shippers!
                          ROTFL!!! Too funny!! And soooooo true!
                          -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Well, folks, this is my last post for the evening so I'll make it a good one...

I just posted three new vids on the site (been working on them all week LOL)...

"I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow For all the Alias lovers, you'll remember this song from Season 2! The video is Jack and Sam though!

"Wonderful World" by Sam Cooke This one's for you JM , if you read here any more! It's not snark, I promise!

"I Try" by Macy Gray By request. I went back and looked and for the life of me, I could NOT find the post where this was requested! If you are the person who requested this, please let me know so I can dedicate it to you!

Enjoy! Now I'm off! Everyone have a good evening!
                            Can't wait to check 'em out, Marimba! I LOVE your vids! And "I Shall Believe" is definitely bringing back memories. I think that one was "The Indicator," wasn't it? Aww...the hug. Shippy music, indeed! Yea!

So how was Covenant, peeps?

Comment

You're sounding a tad bitter - me too
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                                Can't wait to check 'em out, Marimba! I LOVE your vids! And "I Shall Believe" is definitely bringing back memories. I think that one was "The Indicator," wasn't it? Aww...the hug. Shippy music, indeed! Yea!

So how was Covenant, peeps?
                                I just have two questions/comments about Covenant:

Spoiler:
                                What is all this about plastic surgery? I get the red car and the phone, but . . .????

Also, did anybody else catch the look of pain and stomach rub on Jack near the end? The first thing that occurred to me was, "Oh, no. Being in charge and dealing with Sam is giving poor Jack an ulcer."

In general, I'd say the episode was okay, but it wasn't fantastic. Maybe 4 out of 10. MPO only, of course.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X