This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gategirl12000
    Hey! This isn't really a response to anything, I just wanted to say "hi" to everybody since I just joined yesterday! A friend told me about this site and specific thread (I'm a major Sam/Jack shipper ) So, she said it's cool here and I agree. I posted some serious anti-Pete stuff yesterday, anyone here agree?
    Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi" to everybody!
    Welcome Gategirl12000!! Glad you joined in all the Sam/Jack fun

Comment

Uh... Spoilers below

Originally posted by Catysg1
      YES ..I think her hallucination dad in "Grace" told her to get a life NOW ..and not wait for her true love ...It may never happen ..

Caty, that's not how I took the Jacob/hallucination comments. Spoiler for "Grace:"
      Spoiler:
      He told her how much he loved her mother and that he would still "do it all again" --ie get married, have children--knowing that his wife would die and that he would suffer greatly from grief--and alienation from his children. He said he wanted her to have that, but that she was afraid to risk her feelings. He didn't want her to settle. He wanted her to know what love between two people can really be like.

Saying that ..Both Sam and Jack are mature adults ..and it shouldn't be difficult to sort out their emotionnal trauma ..Either they both agree to wait a little longer cuz he knows he's gonna retire soon ....or they both say "we can never be together" and move on for good.

But this hasn't not happen yet ....if Jack want to listen to what Sam has to say next time instead of answering "I know" May be they'll get there...Sam needs to have the same conversation she had in Grace with Hallucination jack..for crying out loud.

Caty
      Upsetting though the plotline for Season 8 is, I think they *will* get to this conversation.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Not in the security checkpoints but then again she was in my suitcase. Wonder what those idiots in LA who searched my luggage thought (we won't even say what happened to my luggage in LA, oy!)? Bet they were a bit shocked to see a Barbie in a suitcase!
        ...the reason it took so long was we were having a little *party* ...hehehehe
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
          Lets just hope we'll get *loads* of RST between Sam and Jack so that all the memories of will be erased by the end of this season,

Estelle xxx
          I refuse to believe it will be anything but what we want by the end. I can't (don't want to and refuse to) believe it can go anywhere else.
          To borrow a bit from the Wizard of Oz:
          I do believe in ship
          I do believe in ship
          I do believe in ship
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
            did anybody see my posts on page 216?
            I did ... don't worry, I think we all did.

Oh and I've alread read the 'His and Her's Series', even submitted a blooper ... but it didn't make it into the actual story . It's a great story btw, really funny.

Estelle xxx
            Abu: This is a woman?
            O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
            O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
            Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
            Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
            Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
            Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              I refuse to believe it will be anything but what we want by the end. I can't (don't want to and refuse to) believe it can go anywhere else.
              To borrow a bit from the Wizard of Oz:
              I do believe in ship
              I do believe in ship
              I do believe in ship
              I like your positive thinking

Comment

did anybody see my posts on page 216?
                We're not ignoring you. Your page 216 doesn't exist to me since I have my browser set on 50 per page. I am only on page 87. You should refer to the post number rather than the page.

I remember seeing several of your posts asking questions about how things work but I would be the wrong one to answer them!

It this is about your sig pic, I do know that you have to host it on a website and link the sig to it. You should go read the forum faq's. They have tons of information about how everything works.

ETA: If this is about the His & Hers series, I have read it. It was a very funny story, as were the bloopers!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  I finally got into my website to update it last night, or I should say, in the wee hours of the mornin'!

I have two new stories posted. The first one is "I Will Remember You". Of course, it's shippy and Jack and Sam (what else is there). For all of you want ing to smack Sam up side the head, you should enjoy this one. It is PG13.

The second one is "Beginnings". It is a continuation of the story begun in "Awakenings". It is rated NC17. Please do not read if you are not 18 or older!

Funny how my beta seems to get the NC17 ones back to me faster than the PG13 ones... These stories were actually written weeks apart and got them back within a day of each other!

Anyway, enjoy and please send feedback!
                  LOLOLOL.......
                  Funny

No your Beta wanted some time off so she worked very quickly and made her hubs stay off the computer and she ignored her shipper family and her RL all for her Author

feel the guilt
                  nc-17 is actually harder since you have to make sure all the positions are acturate
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    LOLOLOL.......
                    Funny

No your Beta wanted some time off so she worked very quickly and made her hubs stay off the computer and she ignored her shipper family and her RL all for her Author

feel the guilt
                    nc-17 is actually harder since you have to make sure all the positions are acturate
                    LOL! Poor Tame, the things I put you through!

But such a wonderful beta! I did notice you were AWOL last night!! But it's all for our shipper family to give them respite from the storm!

I mean all those positions???

Comment

if anyone can get back to thread XI (i cant find it) look aroud for some of my posts. Jimlad had showed me the spoiler picture for the proposal scene (i almost went crazy right then and there) so she and i ... er... "touched it up" a little.
                      it's now post 9608 in the S/J archive. I looked it up because I didn't want to see it before I saw the show. It's a lot harder to search for things now that we have these mammoth threads.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        (snip, snip)

Anyway ,....hope you are alright now ....and be happy ..Threads is coming ..I know a bit late !! ...and we have to suffer ...through all the other episodes thinking that Sam is engaged to pete ...which means no kiss between Sam and jack ..probably no hugg .....or may may one al deathknell....but hey C'est la vie ....we'll get there eventually...and with perseverance and dedication....and passion ....let's hope we 'll see WHMS between Sam and Jack ....just joking ...but you know what I mean

Caty
                        Enough with the SUFFERING already!

Suffering isn't all it's cracked up to be ya know!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          The Unas episodes bore me, too. It has nothing to do with Daniel. During the first one, hubby loudly proclaimed, "Darmok and Gilad at Tenagra" and I just haven't been able to stop thinking of them as a pale imitation of that TNG episode.
                          That's exactly what I thought, too. "when the walls fell" (or something like that).

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
                            Hi family

Excuse me while I try to see if putting a picture on my sig works. If it doesn't I may need some help. Did anyone notice that there is no smiley face that looks totally confused?

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
                              Hi family

Excuse me while I try to see if putting a picture on my sig works. If it doesn't I may need some help. Did anyone notice that there is no smiley face that looks totally confused?
                              there is this one for cufusion...if you click on the word more there are a few more smilies

this is the one I need for when I think about what TPTB are doing to my favorite show

Comment

just a question, are my posts invisible?
                                No they are not...and you have had a number of them answered I think you might be missing the answers you are getting

Comment

Working...
                                X