This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtLisa
    hey shipper family, we're all congregating in an aim chat (especially since a lot of people can't get on GW). SO if you want to join post your screen name and we'll send you an invite!
    I knwo this is a bit late but can someone invite me!! my aim screenname is
    Jacks Sam ONeill

^Thank you for your idea Shimmering Star!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I am sticking with the story line that...
      Spoiler:
      doesn't exist in anyone's reality but Sam's fragile mind. The more and more I think about it the more and more I like it. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and she and her hubs watch Stargate. I told her about that theory and she tried to punch holes in it...but I kept asking her if anyone else has seen . She'd think for a second and say NO. is NO threat to O'Neill!

This is what I want to believe and what will help me get to the end of the season. And I will buy season 7 when it comes out, I just won't watch THAT episode!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        I knwo this is a bit late but can someone invite me!! my aim screenname is
        Jacks Sam ONeill

^Thank you for your idea Shimmering Star!!

I added you on my buddy list ..Hope it will work ...mine is lemondeperdu

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Yes, I do. IMO, I think it's a combination of alot of things... first being every year for the, what, past 3 years they never know if they're going to be renewed... second, apparently everytime they get the thumbs up for the new season, the show's budget sure doesn't go up... and third... the reduced RDA availability has a severe impact on the whole process. And, my own opinion... the multiple episode shooting just plain tires everybody out... they just seem to get "tireder" with every season (& it ain't just that they (&we) are getting older either...)
          Thats why I think Season 8 should be the last Season, I LOVE Stargate and if I could have my way it would never end but I would prefer it to end well than be dragged on for too long and have a really rubbish ending.....cause for me having a good ending is important.

I agree. Though they're probably likely not to go there since they've been there before.
          Yeah, I know I don't think they will either but I can always hope...

No.... longer posts slow me down & make me pay more attention & go HHHhhhmmmm.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mala50

But really - if I weren't a spoiler reader, and didn't know about THREADS and JM's visit to this place and his rollercoaster warning, A$$INITY would have been the LAST STRAW and I'd have quit the show...
            Ya know, it's funny, that's EXACTLY where I am. If I hadn't read those spoilers for Threads, this would have been my last ep. I'm still not sure it's not to be honest. As I'm sure everyone here knows, I've been watching Alias where the ship is RESOLVED and I'm a lot happier. Yeah, they gave Vaughn a wife but at least they had a REASON!!!! I don't see any reason for Pete other than a weak plot device to drag out the angst. Oh yeah, that's what I want to see, a weak plot device that also happens to degrade women. Gads, I'm usually a VERY positive and happy person. I'm usually optimistic and hopeful but that mojo is gone. And just about the time I think I'm gonna get it back, I think about Insanity and it goes again. Think I'm gonna go watch Alias where I can at least have some SATISFACTION!!!

HEAR THAT, PTB?????? SATISFYING SHIP!! WHO KNEW???

And if you're still listening, please consider yourselves on notice, I'm tired of being JERKED AROUND!!! We've been jerked around for eight years and I'm ready to change the channel! I'm hanging by a thread here, I need something MORE!!!!

K done ranting, I think!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              I am sticking with the story line that...
              Spoiler:
              doesn't exist in anyone's reality but Sam's fragile mind. The more and more I think about it the more and more I like it. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and she and her hubs watch Stargate. I told her about that theory and she tried to punch holes in it...but I kept asking her if anyone else has seen . She'd think for a second and say NO. is NO threat to O'Neill!

This is what I want to believe and what will help me get to the end of the season. And I will buy season 7 when it comes out, I just won't watch THAT episode!

Well ..If potatoe head is in not only "New order" "A$$INTIY" , BUT sacrifices and then Threads.....not sure I'll buy the season 8 DVD's ...it's a bit much to handle unless they show him in a bad way in " sacrifices " and "Threads" but I really do NOT want any romantic stuff between Sam and Pete anymore ...no kiss ..no hug.......I had my dose , I had enough ....

.....and I just want to see Sam yell at him and dump him ...That ...I would be quite happy to see........and to make up for those episodes where Pete is....I'd like to see Sam and Jack hug and kiss.....LALALALALALALA

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                That's why I bought the box sets. But I'm having doubts about Season 7 and 8 I'm not wasting my money to see potato head.
                Yep again, that's where I am. I've got them all taped. Why on earth would I want to spend money to see the potatohead show? I can watch my son rearrange potatohead's face, and I'm gonna tell you, it's MUCH more satisfying! I think every shipper should have a potatohead to vent frustration on! Maybe we should make that part of the survival kit.

As for whoever mentioned more snark vids, don't worry, they're coming (just working on the right song)! I'm mad enough now to snark LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Ya know, it's funny, that's EXACTLY where I am. If I hadn't read those spoilers for Threads, this would have been my last ep. I'm still not sure it's not to be honest. As I'm sure everyone here knows, I've been watching Alias where the ship is RESOLVED and I'm a lot happier. Yeah, they gave Vaughn a wife but at least they had a REASON!!!! I don't see any reason for Pete other than a weak plot device to drag out the angst. Oh yeah, that's what I want to see, a weak plot device that also happens to degrade women. Gads, I'm usually a VERY positive and happy person. I'm usually optimistic and hopeful but that mojo is gone. And just about the time I think I'm gonna get it back, I think about Insanity and it goes again. Think I'm gonna go watch Alias where I can at least have some SATISFACTION!!!

HEAR THAT, PTB?????? SATISFYING SHIP!! WHO KNEW???

And if you're still listening, please consider yourselves on notice, I'm tired of being JERKED AROUND!!! We've been jerked around for eight years and I'm ready to change the channel! I'm hanging by a thread here, I need something MORE!!!!

K done ranting, I think!

((((((((Marimba))))))) ...keep making those lovey videos of yours ...I know ..I know ..It's hard .....but it's good to rant ...You'll feel better ....Hope with me that this is the last we saw of Pete in a bright light ...and next time we see him ..it 'll be the dark light over his head .....I want to see him crushed ...when Sam tells him about How much she loves Jack and can't marry him (Pete)

Then we can start making those lovely RST videos of Sam and Jack *Sigh*

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                    Is there any other way to have a day?
                    Nope, I don't believe there is...

My hubs thought the very same thing on our walk last night. He is liking Atlantis better right now because of that.... I miss the gate action...and the thoughtful S/J dialogue and looks....but some of this is a natural progression after 8 years, but I think they should add more gate....I'm sure the second half of the season should offer more of that....I hope....
                    I'm hoping that Season 8 is going to turn out like Season 7...so-so first half and a really great Second half
                    Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 25 August 2004, 05:53 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      I just got here and I am not in the room....I figured I would read all of the posts first and see if any new Sam & Jack theories have surfaced.

my newest for Threads
                      Spoiler:

Jacob hears that Sam is engaged and wants to know WHY Jack never said anything to him when he asked for Sam to come see him.
                      Sam is busy sputtering about why would Jack tell him...
                      Jacob is annoyed and says well if THAT MAN thinks he can just UP AND MARRY HIS daughter with out even TALKING to HIM well he just has another thing coming
                      Sam is just sitting there stunned

I really like this one
                      I like this too, Tame!

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
                        I have already pre ordered season 7 from Amazon.com. I hate what's happening now and I really don't like rollercoasters. So if s8 don't end right....Shipperly ever after....I can pretend that it ends in TLC with hope.
                        Yep! I can safely end with Lost City and let fanfic take care of the rest!

Comment

I like this too, Tame!

hahahahaha
                          Spoiler:
                          Jacob thinks she is engaged to Jack

that would be excellent .....and he comes to him and hits in upside the head and say "Why didn't you tell me sooner" LOL ....and Jack answered"what's going on"!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Melpomene I think TPTB will lose out in the end if Sam Marries Pete.I'am already not watching Atlantis because of the mess TPTB made with the Sam and Jack Ship.I'AM sure there are plenty of Shippers who would join me in not watching Atlantis.On another note did anyone read the reviews for Affinity on the Gateworld home page.
                            Spoiler:
                            Talk about right on.TPTB and all the Actors should be embarrassed with that episode.You do not even have to be Shipper to dislike that episode.That episode was not even good enough to be a Soap Opera.I want Sam and Jack to get together but after Affinity I am almost afraid to see what TPTB have in store for Sam and Jack.TPTB have handled Sam and Teal'c personal lives very badly.
                            No, you don't have to be a shipper to hate that ep! In fact, I read the reviews of a few antis that hated it as much as I did, scary thought. They're trying to please everyone and pleasing NO ONE in the process.
                            Spoiler:
                            I posted in the Affinity thread a few times and I thought it was funny that someone mentioned that if it weren't for Pete they thought the shippers would be calling this a good team ep. Um...team...what team? I don't remember seeing all four of them together in this ep AT ALL! Of course I responded that no, I wouldn't have thought that at all because even if you TAKE OUT PETE entirely, this ep would have STILL been pretty awful! I think I would prefer Unas eps and I HATE Unas eps!
                            Gads! I'm ranting again!

Comment

Yep! I can safely end with Lost City and let fanfic take care of the rest!

No no the lost city is not the end .

Do like I do with the x-files ....ignore most of the episodes from the last 2 seasons ( except within ,without, per manum, this is not happening..deadalive , existence and then and jump right to "the truth" where mulder and scully meet again and run away.

So for Stargate ...so far ......erase ...Chimera....go to the lost city ( may be include the scene when Jack comes back in NEW ORDER).....then skip until Threads has aired .......don't include Thread cuz it's UST and Potatoe may still be in that one ......and hopefully the last 3 episodes .....should be RST ...or getting there ...but at least .....Pete is not in Sam's mind anymore..

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Uh-oh I see a traveling TameBarbie *TM* now... Pix'll be posted of her in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Buckingham Palace, The Sphinx, & let's not forget w/ TPTB in Vancouver.. Too bad TB couldn't take a trip to the Chicago con to be 'shot' with the SG actors appearing there!

Airport screeners didn't raise an eyebrow at her did they??
                                Not in the security checkpoints but then again she was in my suitcase. Wonder what those idiots in LA who searched my luggage thought (we won't even say what happened to my luggage in LA, oy!)? Bet they were a bit shocked to see a Barbie in a suitcase!

Comment

Working...
                                X