Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only know about the Chicago con because Kiwigater was buying stuff from the shipper shop to take to the con.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      I like fruit loops, but Kix is more my thing. What can I say? I'm a sucker for puffed corn cereals!! My dad hates Kix though! More for me!
      Same here!! I like kix (and fruit loops) but my dad doesn't like them, niether does my brother. I had kix for breakfast this morning. woohoo!!! lol

hobbitsul
      Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        ?

Sally
        That's what I said when I saw who you quoted. might know about the Stargate now, but he's still got no pull with the program. So can not legally take her out of the program, as much as he may want to (controlling SOB).

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          YES!!! I was so very ANNOYED... he did that last week too.....so while I had everything on paper I still had to transfer things into the document on the computer AAARRRGGGHHHH

MEN can't live with them ....and apparently in Sam 's case can't WHACK 'em

Oh wait do you think he was HELPING YOU???? now My Great Author friend .....this was done already.........but in the time alotted me Saturday and Sunday I wanted to chat a bit too
          LOL! I would never give up time chatting with you for the sake of a speedy return on the fic!!!

It's hard to catch you on line with our differing time zones!!

So, there will be a new fic posted soon, one that Ptui doesn't get to stick around for!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Nice pics, mad_gater! *cutie pie*
            Thanx! *blushes*

Comment

if anyone wants to cheer up from a certain recent episode, take a look at the picture jimlad and i made, somewhere back in thread XI, if you can find it. (it's an alternate outcome of the proposal.)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Yeah that's why I did that video ...I wanted to concentrate on jack and all his pain AND devastation...cuz when Sam leaves SGC ...he knows who she is with ..well specially at the week-end ...cuz Potatoe hasn't moved to colorado Spring yet

Thank you ...I REALLY love that song too

But you know what ..when I captured some clips from Zero hour ..I noticed that when Jack was in the locker room ...and looked at the lockers ..TPTB only showed us Daniel and teal'c 's lockers .....why didn't he turn around to the women's lockers and looked at Sam's ...or at least we should have seen it too ..She is part of the team ....I think this was very mean too from TPTB.... May be they hate the shippers Don't know why ...we are the nicest ...but it could be because we treated Pete as a potatoe head.

Caty
                That really bugged me!! I think how they moved from each of Sg-1's lockers in that scene gave the episode a great effect and it showed how jack missed them all and that everything he saw on base would of reminded him of SG-1 being missing but I was really angry when they missed out showing Sam's locker

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Oh I like that very much INDEED. We are so dedicated ...it's just incredible ....but true.

and we deserve the best of the best ....with Sam and Jack of course.

Caty
                  We are Shippers are the best fans TPTB could wish for!
                  Well I guess we do moan a bit sometimes and we did take a very quick disliking to Pete even though we had only seen him in one episode...but we are still the best,the strongest, the most dedicated and we are the fan group that wastes the most money on Stargate and Sam and Jack stuff e.g.$2,035 for a picture of Sam and Jack!

I hope they do be very very nice to us at the end, I think its the least we deserve!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    That really bugged me!! I think how they moved from each of Sg-1's lockers in that scene gave the episode a great effect and it showed how jack missed them all and that everything he saw on base would of reminded him of SG-1 being missing but I was really angry when they missed out showing Sam's locker
                    I think the women's locker rooms are separate. The room where they stow their gear is co-ed. Sam's locker wasn't there to look at...

Comment

Well, I did think of that but it still didn't feel right without something there of Sams to look at
                      Why couldn't they of had him changing in the Gear-up romm.....it would of been better...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        I think the women's locker rooms are separate. The room where they stow their gear is co-ed. Sam's locker wasn't there to look at...
                        I've never been able to figure this out. In some eps there is a SG-1 "room" with little bays for their individual stuff, and then sometimes it's one giant "locker room" with more traditional lockers etc, and that one seems to be co-ed, cos Sam will come in and say "this becomes the women's locker room in 30 sec!" or something similar. I had just chalked it up to the fact that there IS no locker room, and they make do with the space they have available when a scene calls for it. The giant co ed room is a bit weird, cos surely they can afford to have two.... team building maybe?? if you can't be naked in front of the "team" then you don't belong out "there" watching each others asses ...... *drifts off into Sam-Jack locker room daydream*

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          Hi gang! I haven't been around in a few days, and wondered if Kiwigater and the others who went to the Chicago con had posted about it. If anyone knows approximately where it might be in here, please point me in the right direction. Thanks! ;o)
                          yep, this weekend! Can you see me chewing my nails to shreds with nerves!!!

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          I only know about the Chicago con because Kiwigater was buying stuff from the shipper shop to take to the con.
                          LOL, yep, had to get a t-shirt to wear at the con - forked out for the fastest delivery, but I have my doubts they'll get here in time..... I think I need to add a comment to my sig - "geek and revelling in it!" I'm copping a LOT of cr_p over my enthusiasm about the con. I just laugh, and acknowledge my geekdom, it's easier than arguing!!!

Comment

I've been having a think about Stargate today (like I do everyday) and I realised just how much it seems to have changed

I don't exactly know why but when I think of episodes from season 1 to 6 they seem 'normal'(if anything can be normal) but when I think about Season 7 & 8 it doesn't really feel right to me they seem to stand out for some reason...I don't know how to explain it but it just how the episodes have changed...one thing that stood out for me the most for me was briefings...I used to love watching briefings and always noticing that Sam and Jack sat next to each other and seemed to sit a lot closer than neccessary but thinking back I can't really remember when the last time was that SG-1 all sat down together in the briefing room and had a long discussion about what was happening and I miss that.
                            And they don't seem to be going through the gate anymore I think the only episode we've actually seen SG-1 go through the gate onto another planet is Icon...I know TPTB have probably done this because of Jack being promoted and knowing that fans would miss him if we saw SG-1 going off-world every episode without him and I thank them for that, but I still want to seem them doing some exploring through the gate...

Just some of the thoughts I had today...I don't know if anyone will understand what i'm on about but I just had to get it off my chest.

And one more little thing, I would love another time-travel episode! I was watching Enterprise today and even though the aspect of time travel always gets me very confused I still like it and I think TPTB should do another time travel episode.....it would be fun and it would give us a good chance of seeing some ship If TPTB decide to treat us

Ok, thats me done for now, thank you all for listening you may now move on to the next post...if you haven't done so already

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

So I saw this link today and thought of the shippers. (link is work safe)

The thing that got me was:
                              "Differences in rank are also considered no obstacle."

Germany could be a trendsetter... at least in fics hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                                So I saw this link today and thought of the shippers. (link is work safe)

The thing that got me was:
                                "Differences in rank are also considered no obstacle."

Germany could be a trendsetter... at least in fics hehe.
                                Now why can't the USAf just do that???
                                It would solve all our problems and TPTB wouldn't have the Regulations excuse to hide behind

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X