This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too...my name seems to have disappeared

I'm sure Ship Nana didn't do it on purpose.....

EDIT: I think I see what's happened....that is the older list from before its not the one that Tame has been adding to.....cause Melyanna's name is still spelt wrongly and that was corrected before.
    Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 23 August 2004, 01:09 PM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Please can I be on the medal list I also took my life in my hands and watched the episode which shall not be named even though i said I would not download it. Now I am mad with myself for doing it.
      By the way those pictures of Jack are so sad.
      Isis
      Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        *you can credit Waterfall for the brilliance on this thread, it was her theory to begin with*
        well, in that case, i shall also fall down on my knees and worship waterfall, cos it's a brilliant idea, and i'm green with jealousy that i didn't think of it first (my wierd future plot radar is being blocked by too much ). i've just realised i have almost twenty pages of posts to get through....you were all a bit busy last night weren't you?

and right now, singing in the rain is on TCM, and as that sam's fave movie, i'd just point out that
        Spoiler:
        sam marrying pete is like debbie reynolds deciding to marry donald o'connor, instead of holding out for gene kelly
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

*Looks around*

Is everyone still there? It seems to have gone very quiet in here.........

Was it something I said??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/josame.../ph//my_photos

This yahoo photo album contains 2 pics of me. The first one was taken a few years ago at my sister's wedding when I was about 18. The second one where I'm with my nice former roomies is more recent since it was taken last summer when I was 22. I'm 23 now. I'm on the far RIGHT in both pics.
            Our MadGater is a Handsome young man

Right this way ladies to the MadGater Bar
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
              Lunar
              Caty
              Marimba
              Tame
              Mei Mei
              Kri
              Critter
              LtLisa
              TOKEN
              Auralan
              Melyanna
              Mad_Gater
              WaterFall
              Ship Sistah
              Bucky
              Michelleb
              KiwGater
              Faith
              Shinrai
              Chevron Seven
              Zoser
              Sam O Neill
              ESTELLE
              MALA50
              Gatetrixer
              Dipsofjazz with a side of cookies seved by Jack and a tucking in
              Majorsal
              Isis

Courtesy of Ship Nana
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Great I am on the list, thank you
                Isis
                Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
                  Lunar
                  Caty
                  Marimba
                  Tame
                  Mei Mei
                  Kri
                  Critter
                  LtLisa
                  TOKEN
                  Auralan
                  Melyanna
                  Mad_Gater
                  WaterFall
                  Ship Sistah
                  Bucky
                  Michelleb
                  KiwGater
                  Faith
                  Shinrai
                  Chevron Seven
                  Zoser
                  Sam O Neill
                  ESTELLE
                  MALA50
                  Gatetrixer
                  Dipsofjazz with a side of cookies served by Jack and a tucking in
                  Majorsal
                  Isis

Courtesy of Ship Nana
                  Thank you Tame (and Ship Nana)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rose evans
                    I have never actually posted anything before, but I felt like I had to say this.
                    I come from a family where the military has been in our lives for as many generations back as I could remember. The main reason I actually started watching Stargate sg-1, was because of the respect and integrity, that these writers and actors showed, of the people who save our lives and give up a life of hope and dreams just so we can have ours.
                    The whole issue with O'niell and Carter caught my attention as it showed an example of sacrifice. But I have to say, if the writers choose to separate these characters and involve them with other characters; I would feel very insulted.
                    The military is about saving lives, not ending it. And from what I see, they seem to want to end a relationship that has been developing from day one.
                    My girls love watching the show, especially the romance, tension and feelings shared between O'niell and Carter; and the last thing I want them to say is that they hate the military for separating these two officers; because that’s not what the military is about.
                    Thanks
                    Well, from an army wife--It's not the regs that are separating them. It's the PTB. In real life, these two would have resolved the situation by now in one way or another. The military has always allowed exceptions depending on the situation. If this were RL, they would probably be together and one/both of them would have retired/transferred. RL people don't usually spend so much time on angst, they either get together or don't. I don't think anyone here blames the military for the problems that plague Jack and Sam. I know a lot of time is spent complaining about the regs and the Air Force but I think it's more about how the PTB use those two things like a shield so they can sit the fence.

Welcome, btw!!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Ship Nana is on now so I am trying to stop my posting of the list.....But she gets awful busy and I try to help her ...........so please be patient....I have no real life and if you read Ship Nana's posts she actually does

Comment

Ship Nana is on now so I am trying to stop my posting of the list.....But she gets awful busy and I try to help her ...........so please be patient....I have no real life and if you read Ship Nana's posts she actually does
                        You may have no RL... But you have a virtual job reading....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          and looking after the kitties!
                          sigpic

Comment

Our MadGater is a Handsome young man

Right this way ladies to the MadGater Bar
                            ROFL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              LOL YES I DO!!!
                              I spend my waking hours writing posts about Sam & Jack
                              Reading Fics about Sam & Jack
                              Watching Vids about Sam & Jack
                              Talking about Star Gate and Sam & Jack
                              even at work I am here

No I don't THINK I am obsessed....what do you mean I have to turn off the DVD and stop posting right now and work.........nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooo
                              go away go away.....nnnnnnnnnnoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
                                I know that I am going to sound like a real dumdum but I don't know how to PM Could you tell me what to do?

Click on my name in the lefthand corner. It will open a box. Click on send a private message to ... and there ya go!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X