This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Sam did say "yes" five times. Yeah, nobody cares how many, just the fact that she did say it is bad enough, but my work and time must not be in vain, so here goes:

Pete: Just another day at the office
    Sam: Yes (okay she was replying to his question, but it had two meanings.)
    Pete:I should have figured you'd be used to it by now.
    Sam: No, I mean..yes
    Pete: Yes, as in...
    Sam:Yes
    Pete: You messin' with me?
    Sam: No
    Pete: Which means?
    Sam: Yes
    Pete: You don't need more time?
    Sam:No
    Pete: Therefore?
    Sam: Yes

Cute......not.
    enough to make you do this:

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Your work was not in vain

I just I am in denial
      *waves* Me too. I think Replicator-Sam had some malfunction. Like when one of your CD's get stuck and you keep hearing the same music. Pete's just too slow to realize it.

Estelle xxx
      Last edited by estelle; 23 August 2004, 07:57 AM.
      Abu: This is a woman?
      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

SHIPPERS GATHER ROUND!!!!!

TAME HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY

but only for those that will read spoilers

Spoiler for Threads
        Spoiler:

I have decided that JACOB will throw a wrench into the whole works. If what we hear is true about Jacob talking to Sam about being bummed he is going to be missing the wedding I think it may be more like this:
        Jacob lying in bed and Sam is trying to keep him from going ANYWHERE!!

Sam: Dad, I may be getting married (big grin) you don't want to miss that.
        Jacob: My little girl finally took a chance
        Sam: Yeah but you have to stick around so you can dance at the wedding
        Jacob: (sounding sleepy, chuckles) yeah...Then I would finally get to rib Jack about NOT telling me HIS whole plan.
        Sam: Dad?? Jack?? (Jacob has fallen asleep) He thinks I am gonna marry Jack and it never occured to him that there was anyone else.

okay that is just one of about 8 gazillion ways this played out in my head while I was thinking about how Jacob could tell his daughter that he approved of Jack .

regardless just thinking about this has brought up my MOJO and THAT is a GREAT THING
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm new, I just joined. *claps* Yay for me. I've been lurking for a bit now, and I hadn't joined earlier mainly because this thread just moves way to quick for me *laughs*. Plus, the format of this board is a little unusual to what i'm used to...ya know how it is with tigers and stripes...change is hard!! LOL oh yea, that was melodramatic. Uh huh....ANYWAY! hehe, back on topic, I decided today that I HAD to join, because I had to commend (oops almost typed condemn) Marimba on her video, 'Survivor'. It took ages for me to download it, but i'm happy to say it was worth every minute! That was seriously one of the best and funniest(mr potato head!! lol) videos i've ever had the pleasure of viewing. I laughed so much, and ofcourse, it was very touching. Short version, I loved it! Hehe. I've been a Sam/Jack shipper since...well siince forever, since i first watched an episode of Stargate, but it took me ages to find some good ship sites for them! Anyhoo, I'm going to cut the rambling short, I said what I came to say, and I look forward to joining in on the discussions!

~~Close To Crazy~~
          Psychotic Kitten
          'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            I felt Amanda nailed the 'yes' scene. It reminded me of someone asking you if you're happy, and while you're saying yes, you're shaking your head. Her words were yes, but her voice and quiet demeanor were saying not really. That's the impression that scene gave me. It's layered acting, and I felt Amanda nailed it spot on.

Sally
            I thought after *that* scene, when they kissed it was like she was kissing her brother or something!!! IMO,NO PASSION!! , also a big EEEEWWWWW!!!

waterfall

To see a *REAL* kiss just look at my sig pic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
              I'm new, I just joined. *claps* Yay for me. I've been lurking for a bit now, and I hadn't joined earlier mainly because this thread just moves way to quick for me *laughs*. Plus, the format of this board is a little unusual to what i'm used to...ya know how it is with tigers and stripes...change is hard!! LOL oh yea, that was melodramatic. Uh huh....ANYWAY! hehe, back on topic, I decided today that I HAD to join, because I had to commend (oops almost typed condemn) Marimba on her video, 'Survivor'. It took ages for me to download it, but i'm happy to say it was worth every minute! That was seriously one of the best and funniest(mr potato head!! lol) videos i've ever had the pleasure of viewing. I laughed so much, and ofcourse, it was very touching. Short version, I loved it! Hehe. I've been a Sam/Jack shipper since...well siince forever, since i first watched an episode of Stargate, but it took me ages to find some good ship sites for them! Anyhoo, I'm going to cut the rambling short, I said what I came to say, and I look forward to joining in on the discussions!

WELCOME BLAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLAD you de-lurked ...we may be crazy but we are lovable and we have cookies and drinks

how many threads offer you that
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

SHIPPERS GATHER ROUND!!!!!

TAME HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY

but only for those that will read spoilers

Spoiler for Threads
                Spoiler:

I have decided that JACOB will throw a wrench into the whole works. If what we hear is true about Jacob talking to Sam about being bummed he is going to be missing the wedding I think it may be more like this:
                Jacob lying in bed and Sam is trying to keep him from going ANYWHERE!!

Sam: Dad, I may be getting married (big grin) you don't want to miss that.
                Jacob: My little girl finally took a chance
                Sam: Yeah but you have to stick around so you can dance at the wedding
                Jacob: (sounding sleepy, chuckles) yeah...Then I would finally get to rib Jack about NOT telling me HIS whole plan.
                Sam: Dad?? Jack?? (Jacob has fallen asleep) He thinks I am gonna marry Jack and it never occured to him that there was anyone else.

okay that is just one of about 8 gazillion ways this played out in my head while I was thinking about how Jacob could tell his daughter that he approved of Jack .

regardless just thinking about this has brought up my MOJO and THAT is a GREAT THING
                I like the way you think!!!
                Spoiler:
                I think he thinks it's Jack too!!!And when she tells him it's someone else, he's gonna say WTF???
                I hope he sees that she's really unsure about and that it's Jack she really wants. I also hope he drives home the fact that life is too short and uncertain and that you should go for what you really want and not "settle" for anything less.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Honey, you can blame anything you want on Pete! Personally, I'm looking for a way to connect him to the black plague!
                  I was kinda hopping he contract it.
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Welcome to the asylum...I mean forum!!!
                    If you think this is fast, you should see the "alternative therapy room"!!!

waterfall

Comment

Welcome Blaise and don't let yourself get befuddled by Tame, we are normal. Aren't we? Sure we are. *is lead back to her solitary cell*

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                        Welcome to the asylum...I mean forum!!!
                        If you think this is fast, you should see the "alternative therapy room"!!!

waterfall
                        Where's that? On the other hand don't tell me I don't need another addiction.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Thanks you everyone! *insert happy smiley i haven't figured out how to insert just yet*

And Tame- You make a very convincing point! Not many do! lol.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                          Psychotic Kitten
                          'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

NNNNOOOOOOO no matter how many subliminal PMs I get nor blatant Posts that are sweet like this I WILL NOT SHIP for ANY OTHER SHOW after this NO NO NO!!!!!!
                            I know what you mean...thats why I'm ignoring any ship I see in Atlantis...which means I won't ever get into it like SG1. But it was too late for my (with the Syd/Vaughn ship). I was already in too deep; thats one of the things that got me watching the show in S3. I really know how to pick em huh? Buffy/Angel, Willow/Oz, Riker/Troi (well, that EVENTUALLY worked out)

//Sorry for my shippiness//

(((Ana))) you never have to apologize for that here!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                              Where's that? On the other hand don't tell me I don't need another addiction.

Estelle xxx
                              It's our very own chat room!!!
                              If you have AOL instant messenger, let us know your AIM name and one of us will invite you to the chat.

waterfall

Comment

Leave it for the Mods Bucky
                                Yes Ma'am! You're right.

BTW for the future, how does one contact the moderators? Is there an easy access place to click on to get their emails or a PM?

Bucky

Comment

Working...
                                X