This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    you're not the only one, honey (((((((((lunar)))))))))

Spoiler:

it was cute, wasn't it? and i notice he's taken the general's jacket off, and was just looking damn hot and sexy in that black T

Spoiler:
    me too, me too!! maybe not a house husband, but running the base as a civilian, definitly. i so want her to realise he'll do anything to be with her, and so want him to actually tell her..oh why did he interruppt her at the end of Lost City, we'd have been spared all this!!! 'i know'..no you bloody don't mate, and neither does she!!!!!

Spoiler:
    i know, it just broke his heart. someone posted a closeup of his face at this point, and he is crying. i can't bear it, how can she do that to him?

ooh, me too. by heck, we deserve it
    i missed the lost city episodes. what happened between sam and jack?
    lilstarfire19

Comment

Originally posted by lilstarfire19
      i missed the lost city episodes. what happened between sam and jack?
      ok, i need spoiler
      Spoiler:
      . ok, jack was dying in Lost City, for reasons's you don't need to know right now. sam called round his house and they had a few moments of intense staring, and just as they were about to fall into each other's arms and admit undying love (probably) daniel and teal'c interrupted. (daniel's first words were 'are we interrupting anything!). anyway, later on, in a ship, sam turns to jack and says 'earlier on, sir, at your house, what i was trying to say was' and he interrupts her and says 'i know'

if he'd just kept quiet ten seconds longer, she might have admitted it!! especailly as he then resigned!!! then he could have admitted things, but oh no, he just has to say 'i know' when he probably doesn't know at all

<wanders off mumbling bad-temperdly to herself. he knows, Hah!>
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

ok, i need spoiler
        Spoiler:
        . ok, jack was dying in Lost City, for reasons's you don't need to know right now. sam called round his house and they had a few moments of intense staring, and just as they were about to fall into each other's arms and admit undying love (probably) daniel and teal'c interrupted. (daniel's first words were 'are we interrupting anything!). anyway, later on, in a ship, sam turns to jack and says 'earlier on, sir, at your house, what i was trying to say was' and he interrupts her and says 'i know'

if he'd just kept quiet ten seconds longer, she might have admitted it!! especailly as he then resigned!!! then he could have admitted things, but oh no, he just has to say 'i know' when he probably doesn't know at all

<wanders off mumbling bad-temperdly to herself. he knows, Hah!>
        thanks, i was pretty upset i missed that episode. i only saw snippets of it but i missed the sam and jack thing
        lilstarfire19

Comment

One take on Jack's reply to Sam:
          Spoiler:

He said, "I wouldn't be HERE." emphasis on "here" IF that was in reference to Charlie, he could mean if Charlie hadn't died they would have never brought him on the first mission to Abydos. He was brought in because they knew he didn't care if he lived anymore, because of Charlie's death. At least that was my take on the movie. If Charlie were alive he'd never have seen the Stargate. As far as not leaving his wife and child, we've heard plenty that he's not always been home--probably after Charlie was born as well as before. On the other hand, that convo is open to several interpretations, some shippy, as TPTB wanted (and there was that shippy music.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            OK, to be polite, I'm adding SPOILER SPACE.....

Pretty much says it all
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              Is there a new episode next week? I don't know if the episode went long or what but it just faded to black and went immediately to Atlantis with no break. Oh and a little more Affinity observation.

Spoiler:
              So what, now Pete's like Columbo or something? I thought that the whole scene with him and Sam in the apartment was just sort of cheesy. I do somewhat feel bad for Pete though. I certainly don't want him and Sam together but, really, he's just the poor schmuck caught in the middle. "Stalking" aside he genuinely loves Sam and his heart is going to get crushed underneath her bootheel in Threads. Not that I'm not going to be happy to see his heart being crushed beneath her bootheel if it means that Sam and Jack will finally be together, I'm just using this as an example of why it's not the best idea to bring in significant others. But I do have to say that her not answering him for 2 weeks should definately be a warning sign. Helllooo!
              Totally agree with you and everyone eles that said this!!!
              Spoiler:
              TWO WEEKS and she went to make him wait even longer in that car scene......Get a clue buddy.....she has no clue that you are NOT the one but you are the ONE that is THERE.... sheesh
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ummm. i don't know if it'll help but i wrote a teeny tiny affinity fic. it's called tears, and there's a link in my sig. i just mention it because it was inspired by a picture someone posted on here
                Spoiler:
                the one of jack with tears in his eyes

Comment

Michelle, I just wanna say thanks... sad as your little drabbles were, they cheered me up a bit...
                  Sam and Jack... There's just no other way things can go! The ship WILL come in, the ship WILL come in (repeat until hoarse).
                  I'm off on my hols now, and I know I haven't a snowball in the place shippers are at the moment (hell)'s chance of catching up with all the posts.. if anything really, REALLY cool happens/is heard *please* email or PM me so I can find out sooner rather than later...

Comment

it's very quiet here today, i hope everyone isn't over in the AIM chatrrom, cos i can't go there cos AIM and my computer argue..anyone out there? anyone? hello? <hears nothing but a big empty echo...>
                    No I just finally got into GW and am trying to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                      Michelle, I just wanna say thanks... sad as your little drabbles were, they cheered me up a bit...
                      then my work here is done...

Sam and Jack... There's just no other way things can go! The ship WILL come in, the ship WILL come in (repeat until hoarse).
                      i am, i am, i promise you

I'm off on my hols now, and I know I haven't a snowball in the place shippers are at the moment (hell)'s chance of catching up with all the posts.. if anything really, REALLY cool happens/is heard *please* email or PM me so I can find out sooner rather than later...
                      ok, but i'm only letting you go cos you're going to finish that latest fic of yours when you get back, aren't you? you're not going to drag it on much longer, you're going to give them a happy ending, right <begging here>

Comment

ummm. i don't know if it'll help but i wrote a teeny tiny affinity fic. it's called tears, and there's a link in my sig. i just mention it because it was inspired by a picture someone posted on here
                        Spoiler:
                        the one of jack with tears in his eyes
                        I'm the one who posted the pic.

Nicely written fic, Michelle...

Does it help? I don't know...Well, actually I've spent my morning looking at this scene and capping it. It's so well done by AT and RDA,
                        Spoiler:
                        but it breaks my heart every time...
                        <sigh>

I made a little page with the last few shots:

WARNING: AFFINITY SCREENCAPS!!
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/SJAffinity.htm
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone! Been away for a week or so doing RL stuff and not here . Going to try to post quickly while I can ( GW is funny today) and while the in-laws are out of the house temporarily.

Spoilers for *Insanity* (old fasioned because I am not sure how to do the hidden ones at the moment!)

Agree with everyone here about the ep. It sucked but hopefully will lead to something worthwhile * crosses fingers and toes*.

Someone mentioned how wrong it was for to be talking about Sam's job in public - my 9 yr old son said the very same thing while we were watching it! Pretty obvious to everyone but I guess. Of course my son was also threatening bodily harm to TPTB if she said yes to . Fortunately they are a looonnnngg way from here and so are safe!

Did anyone else think it was a little silly for the NID to blackmail Daniel with the translation but were able to immediately confirm that it was correct? Why did they need him ( other than to further the plot)?

Lab scene with Jack and Sam was great.I just hope we go somewhere with this now!

Lastly, I wonder if Teal'cs little girlfriend knows that he has a Jaffa girlfriend on another planet who could kick her butt and Teal'cs!

Thanks for listening. I feel better now that I have my shipper fix and hopefully will be back for more soon!

"Pete Who?"

Even my DOG is a shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            No I just finally got into GW and am trying to catch up
                            phew, i'm not alone. good idea not to leave me alone after what i saw today. i might go WACKO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              I'm the one who posted the pic.
                              then the fic is dedicated to you. if you hadn't posted it, i wouldn't have had the insight that inspired the fic

Nicely written fic, Michelle...
                              thank you

Does it help? I don't know...Well, actually I've spent my morning looking at this scene and capping it. It's so well done by AT and RDA,
                              Spoiler:
                              but it breaks my heart every time...
                              <sigh>
                              me too. and they are fantastic actors, they give such layered and deep and complex performances each time

Comment

<munch away on cookies> i don't mind if we don't see things the same way. as long as we get the ending we both want and need. TPTB leave things so ambigous it's impossible for anybody to see things the same way.
                                I know that Sam and Jack will get together at the end. But as I've said before (way back before you made your wondrous debut here ) - it's just not about the destination, but also the journey...

Spoiler:
                                Yes, Sam is 'settling' - that's not even a question. I just don't like how this is indicative of her character becoming so much more "Samantha" than "Carter" (as per your fic)... I MISS Carter!

I also don't like the fact that from now on, in every episode up until THREADS - that whatever looks or friendship moments that Sam and Jack have (or maybe there won't be any?) that Sam will still be engaged (albeit, half-heartedly) to PS. That makes me uncomfortable...

Re her little off-topic (to DJ and T) monologue about society and women and ideal relationships, etc. - It's a valid argument and I just hope that TPTB don't see this as means to have Sam decide NOT to have any relationship at all - even with Jack. It's an evil thought, but at this point I wouldn't put it past TPTB to squash the ship by turning this argument into a weapon against anything more than having platonic team relationships in the end.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X