X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, good...thanks Kiwigater

so my little rant on A$$inity...
    Spoiler:
    ok, so first...the proposal scene made me gag...and WTF was stuPit doing loudly talking about her CLASSIFIED job in the MIDDLE OF A PARK?!?
    second: I cracked up when she said it'd been two weeks...hehehehe...
    third: I felt SOOOO bad for poor Jack. She hands him the freakin ring for crying out loud?!?
    Fourth: omg, that convo...she SO didn't mean just Charlie...but thats all he answered
    Fifth (no, not the replicator ): the stupid stalker reference made me madder! they just brushed it off!!!! I'd rather it have never been mentioned! she just SAT THERE and said NOTHING...like a DOORMAT. Not even a 'we talked about it, don't bring it up'...uuughhhh
    Sixth: oh, there's the scifi! the NID...was wondering when Soapgate was gonna end and Stargate was gonna start.
    Seventh: gag me...her saying yes...I really did scream very loudly...
    Finally: Along with Chernobyl, this episode does not exist. I wasn't too into the Teal'c storyline (although I saw chemistry btw him and the girl). I'd've liked to see more of the NID storyline and the whole Ptui thing was too much; will never watch this episode again; at least Chernobyl had the Daniel/Osiris storyline in it

here ends my rant...bedtime, will catch up tomorrow (only 40+ pages to read now...)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
      Yes, thank you! I'm ok. We had minor damage but nothing to fret over. We got power back yesterday so I'm in heaven!! :-) I'm glad everything was ok with you too!!!!!! We missed you!
      glad to hear it! I missed everyone too!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Try it again. we're all there fussing up a storm. Actually they're in the gutter right now.

Oh and stay out of the Affinity thread. They are dissin the shippers like crazy!
        Oh yeah. I responded to a question about the j/s dialog, and was politely told to take my opinions back here.

Eh, who needs those crazy non-shippers, anyway? LOL!
        -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
          Oh yeah. I responded to a question about the j/s dialog, and was politely told to take my opinions back here.

Eh, who needs those crazy non-shippers, anyway? LOL!
          Yeah, I saw that. Ticked me off!! I responded to one girl though because it really crossed the line for me. We'll just stay here in our happy places!

Comment

okay if the non shippers are denying that that scene in affinity wasnt shippy, then they got something wrong w/ them (no offense). what other possible explanation is there for it?
            lilstarfire19

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. Ticked me off!! I responded to one girl though because it really crossed the line for me. We'll just stay here in our happy places!
              LOL! I'm definitely liking this happy place.
              -Kari

Comment

anyone here a farscape fan/shipper?
                lilstarfire19

Comment

LOL! I'm definitely liking this happy place.

Best place in town!

Comment

OK, to be polite, I'm adding SPOILER SPACE.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lilstarfire19
                      anyone here a farscape fan/shipper?
                      Me!! Me!!! *jumps up and down*

SOOOOO glad we're getting a miniseries!! I think I'm still emotionally scarred from that finale, lol!
                      -Kari

Comment

Me!! Me!!! *jumps up and down*

SOOOOO glad we're getting a miniseries!! I think I'm still emotionally scarred from that finale, lol!
                        lol i totalllllyyy agree w/ u. too bad that they didnt start another season or something like that though. but i wish we didnt have to wait till octoberrrr...*whines*
                        lilstarfire19

Comment

anyone lookin forward to that 'earthsea' miniseries thing?
                          lilstarfire19

Comment

Is there a new episode next week? I don't know if the episode went long or what but it just faded to black and went immediately to Atlantis with no break. Oh and a little more Affinity observation.

Spoiler:
                            So what, now Pete's like Columbo or something? I thought that the whole scene with him and Sam in the apartment was just sort of cheesy. I do somewhat feel bad for Pete though. I certainly don't want him and Sam together but, really, he's just the poor schmuck caught in the middle. "Stalking" aside he genuinely loves Sam and his heart is going to get crushed underneath her bootheel in Threads. Not that I'm not going to be happy to see his heart being crushed beneath her bootheel if it means that Sam and Jack will finally be together, I'm just using this as an example of why it's not the best idea to bring in significant others. But I do have to say that her not answering him for 2 weeks should definately be a warning sign. Helllooo!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              OK, to be polite, I'm adding SPOILER SPACE.....
                              LOL Mala - we feel your pain!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                Is there a new episode next week? I don't know if the episode went long or what but it just faded to black and went immediately to Atlantis with no break. Oh and a little more Affinity observation.

Spoiler:
                                So what, now Pete's like Columbo or something? I thought that the whole scene with him and Sam in the apartment was just sort of cheesy. I do somewhat feel bad for Pete though. I certainly don't want him and Sam together but, really, he's just the poor schmuck caught in the middle. "Stalking" aside he genuinely loves Sam and his heart is going to get crushed underneath her bootheel in Threads. Not that I'm not going to be happy to see his heart being crushed beneath her bootheel if it means that Sam and Jack will finally be together, I'm just using this as an example of why it's not the best idea to bring in significant others. But I do have to say that her not answering him for 2 weeks should definately be a warning sign. Helllooo!
                                Yep there is a new episode next week, they just didn't show the preview till the end of Stargate: Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X