X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for S7's Chimera

Originally posted by michelleb
    if we see wormholes, we'll just go through them. hopefully we'll end up in an alternative universe where sam and jack are together and has been dumped, as he should have been, off the pier, into the mud, at the end of chimera.
    In my alternate universe, Pete doesn't even exist! And if any guy hit up on Sam, she'd just smile dreamily and say 'I'm already taken.'

btw, do you object to me calling a duck, or am in a minority over there?
    Honey, in this place, you are the majority! And, no, I do not object to you calling him anything you want.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

a cat??..umm.. i almost hate to ask, but why? i have to watch at work, so..i need a personal shield so i don't get caught, and something i can grab and squeeze under the table to keep my emotions in check..maybe a rubber duckie of some kind (duckie..<snort>)
      I picked a cat, because it had absolutely nothing to do with anything. Though... animals do sense evil...

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

btw, is anyone from the sam and jack list here? did my little speech about the duck annoy everyone, and am i going to be kicked off, or did anyone agree with me? too scared to go back and check
        I'm here, and I don't know if you're going to be kicked off, but if you are, I will be right there with you. I sorta blew up over being censored all the time and made a post that was at least equal to yours. (It seems like somebody on the list is constantly saying what we should and should not say. <sigh>)

There were some who agreed with you, and some who opposed, but I think most were silent. I anticipate a mod posting to end the thread and leave it at that.
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I just watched Assinity.

My tummy hurts.
          Gatetime

Comment

Hmmm... empty thread & forum right now...
            Well, since I know I likely won't still be up for the WestCoasters later on this evening... guess I will start the discussion???

It was a good start to the show (Affinity). I was almost certain I'd tuned into the wrong channel!
            Spoiler:

It was fun watching Teal'c wipe up the 'jerks' - Ka Pow! Who's da man??!
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Where are the Shipper cookies. All of them!
              Gatetime

Comment

That was a great episode Tonight.Not
                Spoiler:
                Sam took 2 weeks to answer Pete's proposal.If that is not Love I do not know what is.I guess since Pete helped Sam find Daniel that was enough for Sam to say Yes.I guess if you want an expert Stalker and you need to find someone who better than Pete.I was hoping Sam would go to Jack and talk about Pete but once again it's Jack that has to make the move.I should have know better.When Sam and Jack get together it is going to be up to Jack to make it happen.I want the Sam back from Season 1 and Season 2.I hate to say this but after tonight the Sam character has a long way to go as far a building back trust with the fans.I hope TPTB are proud of there work.

Comment

RE: S8 “Affinity”

Ship Nana,
                  this question is for you:
                  Spoiler:
                  Do you think those were Shipper Cookies that Krista was bribing Teal'c with?
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

I watched it too...and I am SOOOOOOOO glad I was spoiled for it because otherwise I would be really upset. As it is, let me include some spoiler tags:

Spoiler:
                    I liked it for the scene with Jack , that was REALLY shippy and will require repeat watching, a lot. I'm not even sure if I can write about it coherently right now. As for the proposal scene Sam looked really shocked, and I'm glad I knew Sam was going to say yes eventually or my heart would have been broken at the end. What, did Petey show that he was a great cop and because he helped her find Daniel that resolved her indecision? I really don't get that. I couldn't watch the kiss, it did make my stomach hurt.

BUT the Jack scene was great, and for everyone who is indecisive about watching the episode I saw at least watch that scene because it's a set up for what comes later in Threads and it made my heart go pitter-patter. But don't watch the end, it's revolting . The best thing about it is that it's really short, maybe a minute. HOW after that scene with Jack she could still say yes to Pete is beyond me.

I have more to say but I think I'll see what some other people have to say first. This is my first time posting about an episode, yeah me for delurking!

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
                      I just watched Assinity.

My tummy hurts.
                      Ditto
                      Need shipper cookies!!!
                      No credits, must have run over, went right into Atlantis.
                      sigpic

Comment

In relation to one of our **favorite** {cough, cough, cough} photos -the park scene:
                        Spoiler:

: "you didn't run away when I stalked you."
                        And she just smiles & lets it roll past?? COM'N PTB, we really do wanna know why a character like Sam would let it roll off & past her like that??!!!

: "I put in for a transfer to Colorado Springs"
                        Excuse me... you haven't even given her the ring yet... you don't even know her answer... Assuming a yes is not a good thing...

Unless he smells her desperation for that "real" life outside of the SGC & knows she's a sure thing.

AND... anyone else feel a little shortchanged that he pops the ring & they show 2 seconds of her face & then immediately cut to the next scene?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                          I hope there are people here after the ep to discuss it(or is it disgust) cause I don't think I can go to the chat room.

I also can't figure out why GW has never addressed the problem of the past week, even if it's not their fault(which I don't know but assume so). I've been a member of other sites, which after having problems, tell us what went wrong. And if even if the problem lies elsewhere, apologize. If GW did so, I missed it (not saying they didn't). There's my rant for tonight before the "Insanity" one but I'd worried about what might happen to this great Shipper Thread because of those problems.
                          come on over to the chat room...and JM, if YOU'RE lurking, you come too...
                          BAHHHHH!!!!

Spoilers
                          B
                          A
                          A
                          A
                          A
                          H
                          H
                          H
                          H

handed him the ring???? Lets just cut him and pour salt on the wound, ok?

bah!!! can't even think of other sounds of disgust!!

Di
                          TPTB has written Sam sinking to new LOWS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goshengirl
                            I watched it too...and I am SOOOOOOOO glad I was spoiled for it because otherwise I would be really upset. As it is, let me include some spoiler tags:

Spoiler:
                            I liked it for the scene with Jack , that was REALLY shippy and will require repeat watching, a lot. I'm not even sure if I can write about it coherently right now. As for the proposal scene Sam looked really shocked, and I'm glad I knew Sam was going to say yes eventually or my heart would have been broken at the end. What, did Petey show that he was a great cop and because he helped her find Daniel that resolved her indecision? I really don't get that. I couldn't watch the kiss, it did make my stomach hurt.

BUT the Jack scene was great, and for everyone who is indecisive about watching the episode I saw at least watch that scene because it's a set up for what comes later in Threads and it made my heart go pitter-patter. But don't watch the end, it's revolting . The best thing about it is that it's really short, maybe a minute. HOW after that scene with Jack she could still say yes to Pete is beyond me.

I have more to say but I think I'll see what some other people have to say first. This is my first time posting about an episode, yeah me for delurking!
                            Welcome Goshen Girl!! Glad you delurked!!

Spoiler:

I was cringing throughout the episode lol!! Loved the Jack/Sam scene, when Jack looked at that ring... whoah...was deep!!

Comment

Oh, I sincerely hope the-powers-that-be are just tormenting us. I swear, if I have to undergo another angst-filled TV finale, I'm going to hurl. (Sorry, I'm still upset over Farscape and Angel!) SG-1 execs had better not do that to us!! I think I have to go watch Window of Opportunity on DVD to cheer myself up now.

Man, I need chocolate.

-Kari
                              -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Ship Nana,
                                this question is for you:
                                Spoiler:
                                Do you think those were Shipper Cookies that Krista was bribing Teal'c with?
                                Ya know I actually thought of that. I was flattered for the moment!! Hehehe
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X