This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    If you saw a determined Sugarshaker in full battle dress ready to take on TPTB, you wouldn't think it was funny, you'd think it was SCARY!! They'd better look out!
    *runs to find hiding place to protect himself from the fallout of the resulting battle*

Run!! Run for your lives PTB!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ooh, I'm actually getting nervous about the episode tonight... That's so not good. Plus, I won't actually be able to watch it until tomorrow... and then I go on holiday so I won't be able to discuss it with the shipper family who can make it all better!! Argh
      Spoiler:
      I want to see Jack's reaction. I want to see him DEVASTATED. I also want dithering on Sam's part... if it's a 'Yes!' kind of reaction to Pete's proposal I'll probably start crying... plus it would be bad in terms of continuity after the shippy events of Lost City...
      I write a lot of angsty fic, but sheesh, this is getting ridiculous now... end this angst!!
      The other problem I have is the fact that after THE EPISODE I SHALL NOT SPEAK OF they still had loads of ship... even though Sam was with Pete... I *needed* that ship as my world was a bit shattered after that episode, but TPTB seemed to be giving with one hand and taking away with the other... if after A$$inity we have loads of ship I'l be pleased again, but equally I'll be annoyed at TPTB for doing the same thing again; why can't they make up their minds ??

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
        Great survival kit. We are trying to prepare for tonite. Chocolate is a definate must. I'm just glad that my son (who is the only one in my family who does'nt watch stargate, sometimes I wonder where he was raised.) has to work tonite. the show will be difficult enough to get through without him making comments about how stupid our show is. Believe it or not he really is my son. He just has no good taste when it comes to great shows.

Hang in there folks. We can make it through this too.
        Maybe you should see if the nurses made a mistake and gave you the wrong kid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Spoiler:
          My speculation on this is that RCC's script calls for Sam to forgive PS for his boorish behavior. I think that when he proposes, Sam is hesitant and brings up what many of us found so wrong: his FBI background check of her and his following her to the stake-out (and of course, for blowing up Teal'c's donuts! ). Then PS can respond with all the stupid excuses that TPTB have come up with so far to cover for their beloved b/f's character flaws: that he's a cop, that he's just inquisitive, yadda yadda yadda....

And then Sam will forgive him and the TPTB will have addressed the Stalker Pete question...and we'll hear Sam say 'yes'.....

And then cries of anguish will resound throughout SHIPPER TOWN....

I hope I'm wrong.
          IMHO, even the nosiest of cops knows to back out of a CLASSIFIED military operation. THere is no excuse for 's behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            a cat??..umm.. i almost hate to ask, but why? i have to watch at work, so..i need a personal shield so i don't get caught, and something i can grab and squeeze under the table to keep my emotions in check..maybe a rubber duckie of some kind (duckie..<snort>)
            I think you were thinking of changing the "D" to a "J" and the "U" to an "A" so that you'd have a rubber jackie......oops. to the gutter she falls.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              LALALALALLLALALALALA **AHEMM* cough* cough* mememememememe
              doramefasolatedo...Ok I am ready

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIPSOJAZZ BEV (running out of breath)
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

AND MANY MOOOOORRRREEEEEE
              Happy Birthday Bev.......Have a Great Day!!!!!!!
              *shushes howling dogs*

Don't give up your day job Tame!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Okay that's it!

By my reckoning I should now be a jaffa warrior!

Which means I can seriously kick some a$$!

So come on PTB! Bring it on! I ain't scared of little ol' Pete!!!
                *pokes head up from behind desk*

Is it safe to come out?

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  I can see her (when she's dressing "up" for more formal or important occasions) more in comfortable (less itchy/scratchy/fussy) materials with more simple classic cuts. Definitely a v-neck woman. Like a smart smooth-material suit w/a casual, sexy v-neck camisole or T under it would have seemed (to me) more like Sam than that suit.

It's not like she's some prim-n-proper matronly woman heading toward her 15th child's PTA meeting in the 1970's... It's kind of like what they did to Sam's hair in Point of View & New Order (fake, fake, fake -- the extensions looked so much better in BftGoG).

The suit doesn't even seem in place w/the other casual clothes (and the Chimera dress) we normally see her in. (It's kinda like she went to the local department store that was having a bargain basement sale to get rid of the 70's style clothes/inventory from last season that they desparately needed to get rid of & she said... oh man... $5? It's not what I normally wear, but it's just 5 bucks and Pete won't notice the difference...)

Well... guess I need to tune in this evening & hope those predicted thunderstorms wait until after showtime to come through... I can't wait to see what the reason is that TPTB have got her costumed in that suit for (a funeral perhaps? ).
                  They're predicting heavy rain and storms for tonight here in Buffalo as well.

Comment

This a flyby post, but I just wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes. I need a drink after Tame's singing!

((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around as much lately... work has been busier and I am working a bit later than normal. But that is good because I'll be home during the daytime more.

So....as for tonight, I'll be with friends, out having a few drinks at a Mexican restaurant. I'll watch SG-1 when I get home, and am a bit tipsy to handle it!

Now, have I hit 300 posts yet? Gotta check now

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPSOFJAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great time!!!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          Spoilers for Season 8 including Threads & Affinity

Spoiler:

The whole Pete thing shouldn't be a warm, fuzzy and consequence free exploration for Sam. If she wants to play that game, she needs to face down the consequences. You can't expect people to wait for you while you go figure yourself out. Life just doesn't work that way and she hasn't been very realistic about this whole get a normal life thing from the start.

Spoiler:

That's why I'd like to see the Jack/Kerry thing dragged out a little more. If Sam finds them together, and the next time she sees Jack they've broken up, how much of a shock can it be? She needs to be able to dwell on it for a while the way Jack has had to dwell on her and . That way she'll get the full impact of her realization that Jack won't always be there for her no matter what and will be more desperate to work things out. I really want to see Sam take the first step here.

I'll be coming into work tomorrow even though I have the next 4 days off so I can get on this thread and have the much needed support of my shipper family. See what TPTB are driving me to? Going to work on my free day!

( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( SHIPPERS ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            '

I haven't read the fic, but I sooooo like the sound of that last sentence. <eg>

Sally
                            Hey Sally!

Here's the link!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sumo

it's a co-written fic by Mishy Mo and myself.
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Finally made it back onto Gateworld. I am still trying to catch up with you all, but I thought I would take this opportunity to wish all you people who are taking the big risk of watching that episode tonight which shall not be named. I will be thinking of you, hope you have stocked up on the comfort food and drink. This is one instance where I am glad that we over this side of the Atlantic will see it after you people.

I have also seen information sometime last week that Jack and Sam may go fishing at the end of this season, but that information was said to have come from this forum, so I am beginning to wander if this rumor is true. I am not sure I would be happy with just an invitation to go fishing. I think that TPTB should give us something really romantic and sexy (PG forum) as I and many others will feel very let down after they put so much effort into that terrible supposedly romantic episode where there was no chemistry between AT and DDL. I still cannot understand the way that TPTB seam to be burying their heads in the sand about this relationship and why they are so insistent about having DDL in the series, even AT appears to think he is the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe it has something to do with brotherly love. Surely they do research to help them make decisions about future story lines. I also wonder if they are really bothered that they may be in danger of upsetting allot of fans as this could be there last season.

I think they could still have a romantic positive resolution for Sam and Jack and still have a season 9. They would be able to concentrate on the Team, actually I think it could signal a new lease of life for Stargate. All this being said I still do not think it should go on without RDA.
                              Well better get on with my reading all the best for tonight I will be thinking about you all.
                              Isis
                              Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                                Ooh, I'm actually getting nervous about the episode tonight... That's so not good. Plus, I won't actually be able to watch it until tomorrow... and then I go on holiday so I won't be able to discuss it with the shipper family who can make it all better!! Argh
                                Spoiler:
                                I want to see Jack's reaction. I want to see him DEVASTATED. I also want dithering on Sam's part... if it's a 'Yes!' kind of reaction to Pete's proposal I'll probably start crying... plus it would be bad in terms of continuity after the shippy events of Lost City...
                                I write a lot of angsty fic, but sheesh, this is getting ridiculous now... end this angst!!
                                The other problem I have is the fact that after THE EPISODE I SHALL NOT SPEAK OF they still had loads of ship... even though Sam was with Pete... I *needed* that ship as my world was a bit shattered after that episode, but TPTB seemed to be giving with one hand and taking away with the other... if after A$$inity we have loads of ship I'l be pleased again, but equally I'll be annoyed at TPTB for doing the same thing again; why can't they make up their minds ??
                                Affintity
                                Spoiler:
                                I am hoping that we do see some dithering on sams part, and like you if she goes for a really enthusiastic 'Yes!, i'm so happy I love you Pete' kind of thing, then nothing will be able to stop me from crying!! I'm a bit unsure about seeing Jacks reaction now, before I really didn't want to see it cause its just too bad to watch but I guess if we do see him absolutely devastated then it does re-enforce the ship for us and we know that TPTB and RDA do still remember just how much Jack loves Sam and vice-versa...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X