This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Hey everyone!!! I'm back and clean and we have POWER!!!!!! I have never been so glad to wash laundry in my life. We got power back around 10:00 this morning. What a relief.

Well, I have missed SOOOOOO much that I think I will just start over from here. I'm so glad to have power that I'm even looking forward to Affinity. How sad is that???

Have I mentioned how much I missed you guys?????

Welcome back!!!

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      Whips Shipper Cookies off tray and rushes over to fan Sal

**fwooshh...fwoosh...fwoosh**

You OK Sal?

Sal?

Sally!

**Grabs spray bottle full of Sal's favorite pick-me-up and squirts a bit at her face.....**

**Notices contented grin on Sal's face and hands her the spray bottle & exits....**
      I'm fine.... *dreamy look*

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        As for "Insanity" this weekend, I'm of two minds. Part of me doesn't want to watch because I read Amanda's interview in the TV Zone Stargate Special #58 and she said
        Spoiler:
        that when she got the script she called RCC and said that Sam wouldn't say some of the things that she says to Ptui. He shot her down of course and basically convinced her that she should do it as written, though it doesn't sound like she's too happy about it. Her next comment was that the "fans were going to hate her for it". So my advice is to brace yourselves, it's gonna be bad. If she thinks the fans are gonna hate her for it then we probably will. Forewarned is forearmed.
        The other part of me wants to watch out of morbid curiosity......
        Spoiler:
        My speculation on this is that RCC's script calls for Sam to forgive PS for his boorish behavior. I think that when he proposes, Sam is hesitant and brings up what many of us found so wrong: his FBI background check of her and his following her to the stake-out (and of course, for blowing up Teal'c's donuts! ). Then PS can respond with all the stupid excuses that TPTB have come up with so far to cover for their beloved b/f's character flaws: that he's a cop, that he's just inquisitive, yadda yadda yadda....

And then Sam will forgive him and the TPTB will have addressed the Stalker Pete question...and we'll hear Sam say 'yes'.....

And then cries of anguish will resound throughout SHIPPER TOWN....

I hope I'm wrong.
        sigpic

Comment

OK, I'm ready! Anything else to add?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Mala, you are such a genius...and ever so prepared! Hmmmmmm.....what about food to throw at the tv.....perhaps some potatoes?
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Love it!

Don't forget:

* rose-colored glasses.
              * hazmat suit for if/when shippers go nuclear.
              * a priest for the exorcism.
              * a cat.

K, done.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Can everyone with a $5 coupon to CafePress.com (if you haven't already) make yourself known and collect 5 email addresses, so if you buy any shipper gear you can send out coupons to your fellow shippers.

Thanks!

gift shop girl
                (aka ship sistah)

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Mala once again you have come through for the Shipper Family!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))))) I am just gonna have to hug you for that one
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    Can everyone with a $5 coupon to CafePress.com (if you haven't already) make yourself known and collect 5 email addresses, so if you buy any shipper gear you can send out coupons to your fellow shippers.

Thanks!

gift shop girl
                    (aka ship sistah)
                    Are the new shirts up now or are we still waiting? I don't want to mess up again.
                    Tasha
                    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

Thanks!

gift shop girl
                      (aka ship sistah)
                      I can't find the shirts.

Btw, ship sistah, I've missed you.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

I've missed you too, aunt sally!!! And the rest of the family, too!

One of the things that has held up the shipper gear has been the fact that I've had to use a friend's computer because he has a more updated version of Photoshop. We didn't think his version would run on my computer because mine is old and slow. But trying to to get to his house and coordinating our schedules and then taking over his computer for hours just wasn't working. So I backed up my computer and installed the newer version on my computer and... it works great!!! So I left the thread for a while to just work on the the gear-- and I think y'all will be pleased.

I'll post a link when it's all uploaded.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          I know what you mean about getting wound up. I am getting tighter and tighter by the minute. The one thing that I hadn't considered until recently is
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack's reaction. I figure that I can handle Sam and because I know that it won't be forever. But the hurt that Jack will feel from Sam will be with him forever.
                          . I wish we could be there to comfort him.

yeah, that's what really getting me
                          Spoiler:
                          just seeing jack's face in the lift scene in chimera was bad enough..all that hurt, and for once, he just couldn't move fast enough to get out of her presence. how, in heaven's name, can so do this to him? i really can't take any more jack angst

btw, is anyone from the sam and jack list here? did my little speech about the duck annoy everyone, and am i going to be kicked off, or did anyone agree with me? too scared to go back and check
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            I think i'd rather concentrate on the objects in the background
                            I don't like the pink suit that Sam is wearing in the pics, I don't think it suits her at all...no offense to AT it does look nice, but its not Sam, I don't see Sam Carter as a 'pink suit' person...I could cope with all the frilly dresses in Chimera but the pink suit is definately a no-no IMO. It brings me back to thinking about michelleb's fic I read (I hope its michelles, i'm terrible remembering names ) where she has Sam as being seen as two diferent people...Pete likes Samantha the 'beautiful, girly woman wearing frilly dresses and pink suits' but Jack loves Carter...'the tough, clever, beautiful even when covered in mud' woman...The Real Sam Carter

I do think she should give the pink suit away once is gone!
                            yep, that's mine. ever since i've seen the pictures it's been like 'what is she wearing?'. doesn't suit her at all. like she's wearing that to remind herself that when she's with , she has to be a girly girl, all impractical heels, and pastel colours. of course, if he really loved her, she could be covered in mud, and kicking several arses, and he's still love her..but of course, he ash no idea about that side of her

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                              Any chance of a link to that story?
                              I'm in deep need of extra extra shippy fic , with all these spoilers. Plus I haven't been able to get into GW for what seems like a week, it's realy grating my nerves .
                              it's at fanfic.net, link in my sig. warning..jack whumping.

Comment

*just hope I don't see wormholes coming out of closets*

Sally
                                if we see wormholes, we'll just go through them. hopefully we'll end up in an alternative universe where sam and jack are together and has been dumped, as he should have been, off the pier, into the mud, at the end of chimera.

btw, do you object to me calling a duck, or am in a minority over there?

Comment

Working...
                                X