This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    aha! but I've been on this a lot longer than you!!You must hold the record for fast-track promotion!
    or i just talk too much

but it is addictive, I'm a subtle shipper, I like my UST but there's something about this shipper family - I just like hanging out here!
    it's cool, and fun, and no-one thinks you're crazy for spotting even the tiniest bit of ship in the cormer of the background of the episode and then squeeing about it all day. cos RL tend to look at me indulgently, and tell me i should get a life..what do they know... . much more fun here, in cyberspace
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

WooHoo!!!
      The forums are back up and working fine!!!
      I haven't been able to get on here to post for ages!

I've got a lot of posts to catch up on and i'm not sure if I'll be able to read through them all today but i'll try I made sure I prevented having any withdrawl symptoms from not being able to get on here by spending almost half the day watching the Special Features on my DVD's I've watched at least 6 Directors Commentaries, 4 video diaries and 3 Audio Commentaries. I'm in a happy stargate mood today

Sorry this is a bit late but...WELCOME BACK CATY!!! Hope you had a great holiday!!!

and something I noticed from one of the recent posts:
      Yep, we s/jers have (ESP) Extra-Shippy Perception.
      I like that

And congratulations to Lunar for her wonderful A-Level results!!

I can't believe A$$inity airs tommorrow! It feels like Avatar only aired Yesterday

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        I totally agree. And that sucks an entire squadron of smelly cats.

Guess I'll have to hope for a fishing invite... and possibly kiss??? YES, KISS!!!

Sally

ps - For any peeps that I talked to on Aim, I no longer have it. It was wacko and I had to uninstall it. And to show you how wacko it was, I couldn't even run the uninstall. So, if I can't talk to my shipper family on Friday night... I'll implode. You'll find pieces of me in my padded room (number 5) at the Shipper Commune Rehab Center. *sigh* Life's hard, then you implode.

NO..no I reckon we'll get at least what Chris Carter did with Mulder and Scully.
        The slight difference is Mulder and Scully did talk more than Sam and Jack .

I think we'll get the conversation in "Threads" or the one after that ..Better be ...cuz we are running out of time . ..and hopefully ..we 'll see fireworks on the screen during the last 3 episodes....

IF they are both free, then nothing should stop them to do whatever they want ...even kiss in public..Teal'c did it in front of the team so is Daniel .

I think it will be great to see a kiss in front of the other team members ..and then a private kiss ..wherever they are ...plus some fishing and having fun together..smiling ,,even running hand in hand through a park or on a planet ..whatever .....We need to see the whole lot ....making sure it stays in the sci-fi business ...

I would go for Sam and Jack stranded off world ...This is best ...for the getting together and the big talk ...for the whole lot and then back on earth for the kiss in front of Teal'c and Daniel......AND THEN a team scene right at the end.

Do we know the titles of the 3 last episodes yet?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Forget about dragging it out until the characters die, cause it won't matter cause we'll be dead first!

Congratulations ShipNana...You are a royal guard ..Me next

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Sorry this is a bit late but...WELCOME BACK CATY!!! Hope you had a great holiday!!!

I can't believe A$$inity airs tommorrow! It feels like Avatar only aired Yesterday

Thank you Sam_0_Neil .....my holiday was great ..will make a slide show soon about it

And yes ...A$$inity with CONpete is waiting around the corner ...but It could be an interesting episode ..if we see Sam slightly panicking about CONpete being too fast with his CONcomments or proposals.

Oh " CON" in French = Stupid

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
              Hurrah! I haven't been able to get on here for days!!
              It had better be a big medal I get for watching A$$inity... because I'm going to do it!!!
              I had a good omen about it today because...
              I PASSED MY AS LEVELS!!!
              I got five As and a B. Which means I can apply to the uni I really want to go to!!

Congrats Lunar on your A levels ..

and I'll be watching A$$inity too cuz I think it may not be that bad ...the only think I may not like is if Pete and Sam kiss again ....I hope we'll see a glimpse of unhappiness on her face . I would like that ...and remember CON is a decoy ..only that .....soon we'll be rewarded ...with I hope ..a Jack who is gonna pull Sam close to him and start kissing her in the neck.

Ok need to keep posting ..I want to be Royal guard by tonight

Caty

Comment

What is the episode after A$$inity?

When is Gemini airing?!

Caty

Comment

Where are all the pics for A$$INITY?

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

and I'll be watching A$$inity too cuz I think it may not be that bad
                    i hope so. i really hope so. from your email to the TPTB's ears

...the only think I may not like is if Pete and Sam kiss again
                    eeewwww.....disgusting. i don't want to even think about that

....I hope we'll see a glimpse of unhappiness on her face . I would like that
                    you'll certainly see it on mine..if you could actually see me

...and remember CON is a decoy ..only that .....soon we'll be rewarded ...with I hope ..a Jack who is gonna pull Sam close to him and start kissing her in the neck.
                    sigghhh...nice daydream...can't wait to see that..well, we saw it in
                    Spoiler:
                    heroes, where he was comforting her, sure he gave her a little kiss on the neck
                    but i also want the big mouth to mouth kiss. framed by the gate. long, loong shot pulling back slowly, so it lasts a good few minutes. sam and jack theme playing.

Ok need to keep posting ..I want to be Royal guard by tonight

Caty
                    keep going girl, you're nearly there!!
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      i hope so. i really hope so. from your email to the TPTB's ears

eeewwww.....disgusting. i don't want to even think about that

Ugh! I nearly lost my lunch there... spewk...

Comment

Welcome back from holiday Caty!

I'm about to go off in 10 days time to Seattle! I can't wait! I nearly was going to fly in and out of Vancouver, but all the flights from Glasgow got booked up, so I'll be going to Seattle via Philadelphia... maybe I'll catch SG there (don't think so, my Mum hates it and we're going whale watching that day anyway so will probably be too late!)

Comment

Ok....I'm finiding this forum harder to follow w/so many pages now I can't keep up! Oh well...more shipper cookies and away we go!

Anywho - I HAVE TO KNOW...because my little brain can't figure it out right now - what is UST and RST.....OH...Brain Fart.... Sexual Tension?

Ok...well...that's my ? of the day..

S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                            Ok....I'm finiding this forum harder to follow w/so many pages now I can't keep up! Oh well...more shipper cookies and away we go!

Anywho - I HAVE TO KNOW...because my little brain can't figure it out right now - what is UST and RST.....OH...Brain Fart.... Sexual Tension?

S
                            UST is Unresolved Sexual Tension and RST is Resolved Sexual Tension...

Geez la weez, I am so behind!! Gotta go back and read a few pages

Comment

Welcome back from holiday Caty!

I'm about to go off in 10 days time to Seattle! I can't wait! I nearly was going to fly in and out of Vancouver, but all the flights from Glasgow got booked up, so I'll be going to Seattle via Philadelphia... maybe I'll catch SG there (don't think so, my Mum hates it and we're going whale watching that day anyway so will probably be too late!)

Have a nice holiday ASTRONOMICALCHICK in Seattle. Will you be missing some Stargate episodes while you're away

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99

S

RST big time I want to see ..like the "Meltdown" episode John and Aeyrin were in .....in Farscape ....they coul not keep their hand from each other ...

Now sam and Jack like that for a whole episode will be grand ..They did it in Farscape and it's a sci-fi show ...So why not Sam and jack ..It could happen off world in a space ship too...LOL

here is my music video I did about Meltdown...It's hot .

http://caty.lostworldvideos.org/Vide...tsYourLove.wmv

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X