X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    <snip>
    Sugarshaker, in full battle dress, stands tall at the entrance to Shipper Town, arms outstretched, palms up and beckons her fingers to TPTB:

Bring it on!!!

You Go Girl!
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      (((((((((((((((((astrochick)))))))))))))))))

Are those big mean corporate people keeping you from IMing w/ your shipper family when GW is down? Where's my zat?! Let me at 'em!!
      och yes, but they're not that bad. They give me a lap top and don't mind if I d/l stuff... and all... but I'll just have to keep you all in my mind!

Comment

Hurrah! I haven't been able to get on here for days!!
        It had better be a big medal I get for watching A$$inity... because I'm going to do it!!!
        I had a good omen about it today because...
        I PASSED MY AS LEVELS!!!
        I got five As and a B. Which means I can apply to the uni I really want to go to!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          I PASSED MY AS LEVELS!!!
          I got five As and a B. Which means I can apply to the uni I really want to go to!!
          blimey, that's really good. big well done !!

see, this just proves it. all the smartest people are shippers!!!
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

It had better be a big medal I get for watching A$$inity... because I'm going to do it!!!
            I PASSED MY AS LEVELS!!!
            WELL DONE LUNAR 5 A'S THATS FANTASTIC WHAT UNI ARE YOU PLANNING TO GO TO?

WE WILL ALL RECIEVE A GIFT FROM AFFINITY THAT WILL BE THREADS (WELL IT BETTER).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Spoiler:
              I agree completely! Whether I enjoy seeing Sam with a boyfriend or not, the storyline is fascinating to me *as a shipper and a Sam fan*. It's great character developement that hasn't ever been touched upon. And I'll never put it down because it's exactly what I've always wanted to see with Sam and Jack. Stargate is far from reaching Jag's situation, but if they get rid of Pete, only to replace him with another bf for Sam or a gf for Jack... then we're into Jag's 'drag out the ship till you and the characters die' scenario.

Sally
              Forget about dragging it out until the characters die, cause it won't matter cause we'll be dead first!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                Are we talking about THE Doctor and Tegan Jovanka here?
                yep!

Why? do you ship for them as well? That would make three of us?

Back to the present, Sam and Jack - been reading fab fanfic, by Ruralstar. Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Forget about dragging it out until the characters die, cause it won't matter cause we'll be dead first!
                  specially if the forum goes down on friday/saturday. desperate shippers all over the world!! i can't do AIM either, so i'll be in the next room to Major Sal, (room 6, like the prisoner ) banging my head repeatedly against the wall screaming 'why can't I get in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                    yep!

Why? do you ship for them as well? That would make three of us?
                    four. i have a friend who lurks on the sam and jack list who also ships for them. actually, i've found sam and jack shippers shipping in quite a few other fandoms, some not sci-fi. must be something about shipping for and that make us extra sensitive and perceptive to ship
                    Last edited by michelleb; 19 August 2004, 03:48 AM. Reason: i cannot spell!!!

Comment

I PASSED MY AS LEVELS!!!
                      Well done! Very good results!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        four. i have a friend who lurks on the sam and jack list who also ships for them. actually, i've found sam and jack shippers shipping in quite a few otehr fandoms, some not sci-fi. must be something about shipping for and that make us extra sensitive and perceptive to ship
                        Four? that's nearly a yahoo group!

Yep, we s/jersvhave (ESP) Extra-Shippy Perception.

And yes to your post about Chak and 7 Michelle. Where the h£ll did that come from?

Comment

Four? that's nearly a yahoo group!

Yep, we s/jersvhave (ESP) Extra-Shippy Perception.

And yes to your post about Chak and 7 Michelle. Where the h£ll did that come from?
                          Think I might try and make 100 today. What does that make me?

Comment

Think I might try and make 100 today. What does that make me?
                            jaffa warrior . a proud moment!!!!

either that, or someone addicted to this forum. i know i am.

Comment

jaffa warrior . a proud moment!!!!

either that, or someone addicted to this forum. i know i am.
                              aha! but I've been on this a lot longer than you!!You must hold the record for fast-track promotion!

but it is addictive, I'm a subtle shipper, I like my UST but there's something about this shipper family - I just like hanging out here!

Comment

oh..poo. still, i will not give up. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!!. jack and sam are going to end up togther if i have to storm cheyenne mountain knock their respctive heads together until they see some sense. and certain people ( ) are just going to have to go away. far far away. i hear Tatooine is nice this time of year...

Hey Michelle, can i have a seat too !!! Tatooine sounds good !!

watched Chimera this noon to be totally prepared for Affinity tonight, if I'm sick I'll know why

Sgt Phil
                                I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
                                I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

Working...
                                X