This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    like the ending of voyager, when they gave us a shippy (in their eyes ) ending, and when we screamed chakotay/seven? no!!!!! they were all surprised. 'but i thought you wanted ship?' they didn't get that shippers don't ship in general, they ship a specific couple.

no, we want RST alright, but not with . we haven't been following sam's relationship with him for eight years. we haven't been watching closely for any signs of ship with him. we don't care about him. if he got run by a stampede of angry mammoth somehow transported through time and space tomorrow, we wouldn't care. a few of us would even cheer.

we want the two characters we care about to get together..not another chakotay/seven!!!
    YEAH...What she said
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      Sugarshaker waves to all the shippers

Thanks for the kind words, Auntie Sal. Sometimes I read these interviews and I feel that there’s no acknowledgement by TPTB that our concerns have any merit whatsoever. It’s always ‘Pete’s not a stalker, you need to cut Pete some slack, you have issues, you’re missing the point, etc. etc.’ Individually these statements don’t amount to much, but over time the cumulative effect gets to be too wearing and insulting. Yes, they do throw us a bone (or more like a bonelet) here and there, but for me, it’s not enough to counter the relentless onslaught of Pete, Pete, Pete!

I will take your good advice to heart, eat my shipper cookies and delve into my foot-high pile of fanfic, starting with MeiMei’s and michelleb’s latest. That should help fortify me for the trials ahead.

So,

Sugarshaker, in full battle dress, stands tall at the entrance to Shipper Town, arms outstretched, palms up and beckons her fingers to TPTB:

Bring it on!!!
      The picture I have in my head now of SugarShaker is too funny... SHe is in all battle Gear ready to kick Some A$$.....Shipper Town Is ready to Back you up!!!!

Gads we are half way to Friday
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 19 August 2004, 07:06 AM.
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        So this is what goes on when I am stuck off of GW ..... you think I am sweet and I talk alot

well that isn't so bad

Thank you Caty for standing up for me (((((((((((Caty)))))))))))

ANd (((((((((((wynter))))))))))))

But I already forgave you Critter!! ... I know you were teasin........you were right

LOL

I just really enjoy everyone in here and I really love talking about Sam & Jack and I am glad I have a place to voice my happiness or my discontent with TPTB
        Thanks for forgiving me Tame. You are so nice to forgive me so easily. What a great family.

I am really getting anxious for Friday's show. I know that all will come out fine in the end (or else we can sick Tame's kittens on TPTB!) but I am not really enjoying the wait. Patience is a virtue, so they say.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Lurker Bucky here sitting and catching my breath. It seems like *days* since I have been able to access the forum--much less the Shipper Thread. I even had a reply to someone all ready--it didn't go through and that was back about page108. I'm so distressed about not being able to read y'all's endearing chatter that I don't even remember what I wanted to say.

ARGHH!

It's bad enough that we have to sit through "Affinity" this week, but to lose the Shipper Town Community on top of it was too much.

[Incidentally, I'm joining those who refuse to be upset. Taking the long view--we lurkers have those high resolution telescopes up here in the observation decks. Just quoting Julian of Norwich..."all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well..."

I'll just sit here by the pond and cool off while I can still see the thread. Who knows? Tomorrow, I may be locked out again.

Bucky

Comment

Spoilers for S8's New Order

re: a missing scene:

i swear, there is one. i know they really had to cut down on that, cos there wasn't enough time to show everything they wanted to show, and one of the things they cut down on was ship..apparently AT and RDA wanted to do a bit more with the reunion then they could.

i'm just hoping that missing scene makes it's way into another episode...or at least onto the dvd

I got a good impression that AT wanted more of their reunion, but what did RDA say?

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

The picture I have in my head now of Starfury is too funny... SHe is in all battle Gear ready to kick Some A$$.....Shipper Town Is ready to Back you up!!!!

Gads we are half way to Friday
              And the Tok'ra and the Asgard, and,....

The whole alliance will back you up Starfury. LOL!

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mala50
                LOL! I like these jokes... Especially the one highlighted above. Of course, it inspired me to make something silly, which I am known to do once in a while....

NEW ORDER SPOILER (image)

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhomepage/MontanaPS.jpg

oh wow, that's hysterical..i'm so glad i inspired you. it made me s-n-i-g-g-e-r- again..which was the word i used before..why is that censored? it's in my fair lady you know
                oh, s-n-i-g-g-e-r... not sure why that was censored either. At first I thought you were saying something else - I mean, "s*****ing" when left to my imagination has nothing to do with laughing at all!
                sigpic

Comment

<snip>

umm..yeah...don't read my latest fic, will you? it's...not happy (it's even called Not A Happy Ending...major sal's still annoyed with me about it)
                  But I still love you, Michelle!

*you should see the stuff I've done to Sam in my 'only in my head' fics... would put what you did to shame*

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

As an aside......... I can't really use this anywhere since it is considered a Spoiler but for theose of you who remember...Marimba took a *Stand In* to Gate Con to represent me ( a barbie) and well they were nice enough to let my *Stand-In* try to comfort Jack. Here is a picture of *Pseudo -Me* on Jack's desk. Is is considered a spoiler due to Jack's rank so anyone who does not want to be spoiled do not click on the link

Also, that really *Is* me.......kind of
                    Tame on Jack's Desk
                    ....This is my very first one....TA DA Mala was very proud :::Tame Beams Proudly::::: I am learning slowly but surely
                    I have been doing my own scrubbing for a little bit now but that was my first attempt at a manip.
                    YES!! I am very proud of YOU!! You did a wonderful job.

But you know, I just had to add something for you:

If you look up, you'll see someone found you!

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...nJacknTame.jpg

pssst! just a tip: next time you're posing for a picture, girl, try to keep your skirt down and legs together!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      oh, s-n-i-g-g-e-r... not sure why that was censored either. At first I thought you were saying something else - I mean, "s*****ing" when left to my imagination has nothing to do with laughing at all!
                      I think s-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g is censored cuz it has the word "n-i-g-g-e-r" in it. Don't they program their censoring software to only censor whole words?

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        At some con or another Amanda talked about the photo shoot. Apparently they had a lot of fun and took any number of silly shots because Rick wasn't big on doing the serious wedding photo shoot thing due to his confirmed bachelor tendencies. I'd love to see the ones they didn't use! Those have to be some great pictures.
                        It's now up to US $1,275.00. But it is such a pretty picture...

Although I think I'd rather own one of the photos that they didn't use in the show. During her chat, this is what AT said about the photos:

Amanda Tapping Wolf Chat Room -16th January 2004

Amanda Tapping: ... taking the wedding pictures was hilarious, Rick who it seems is a confirmed bachelor, suddenly got nervous about it so we acted completely goofy and that went into it. I don't know what happened to the pictures actually but there were a lot taken. Most of the pictures were silly though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          YES!! I am very proud of YOU!! You did a wonderful job.

But you know, I just had to add something for you:

If you look up, you'll see someone found you!

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...nJacknTame.jpg

pssst! just a tip: next time you're posing for a picture, girl, try to keep your skirt down and legs together!
                          Mala, this is ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to share it with the Shippers in the "S/J Alternative Therapy Room". Some of them still can't get on to GW.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            I think s-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g is censored cuz it has the word "n-i-g-g-e-r" in it. Don't they program their censoring software to only censor whole words?
                            I'm clueless... I didn't even know that there was any censoring aside from the typical 'curse' words and foul language.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Mala, this is ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to share it with the Shippers in the "S/J Alternative Therapy Room". Some of them still can't get on to GW.
                              I was wondering where everyone was... Well I hope they're enjoying it. I've been keeping myself busy screencapping S8 Jack since GW has been down. And making up silly stuff like my Montana pic for michelleb and the present for Tame (woohoo! Shipper of the Month!)

Oh, and I don't remember who mentioned defibs (Ship Nana?) for those who are planning to watch Friday's episode, but I thought I'd make these:

We have some on the RDA Thunkers thread for reviving the Gutter Gals. So if anything heartstopping should happen during A$$inity, you'll know where to find them!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, Mala! I was wondering where my paddles went. I see you have
                                refurbished the defib unit for The Cause. I guess it doesn't *matter*
                                then that future RDA/Jack thunkage could send me to the ER!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X