X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    MG, I believe that you just slipped into the wrong gutter
    LOL...Nah MG just knows me to well
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh, YES! The boards are back! I was in serious DT's last night!!!

JSDT, wonderful vid! Great job!

I posted a new fic to my website last night and couldn't let anyone know!

So anyway, have fun! I have to work now!!

Awakenings
      Awakening to her real feelings, Sam has to make a decision.
      Rated PG-13

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        We're here! Where are you...!!! Site does seem unstable, I get all nervous when it takes forever to preview my post...
        I'm here. Just printing out some fic to read when I get back home.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Awakenings
          Rated PG-13
          Meimei, can I add you to my AIM buddies, so we never have this problem again!! (well, for me anyway )
          *runs off to read new fic*

Comment

Meimei, can I add you to my AIM buddies, so we never have this problem again!! (well, for me anyway )
            Hey! No fair! You can't call "dibs" on Meimei!! Unless I can add her too!

Token ~

Comment

Definately! ANd ditto, I will add you to mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Hey! No fair! You can't call "dibs" on Meimei!! Unless I can add her too!
                Oh, wow! I am so flattered! They are fighting over me!! You can add me too Token! And I will add you! We will have giant Shipper Buddy Lists so that GW can't cause the serious withdrawal like they did yesterday!!

Comment

I would like to point out that Mei Mei MUST work...so no fair keeping her up all night or telling her ANYTHING I *might* have said .....what......No I didn't SAY anything
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Awakenings
                    Rated PG-13
                    Okay, that story was awesome but needs a continuation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Well I don't know what you were thinking but I was talking about his SHIRT POCKET
                      Now see, you didn't specify WHICH pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        I would like to point out that Mei Mei MUST work...so no fair keeping her up all night or telling her ANYTHING I *might* have said .....what......No I didn't SAY anything
                        Tame? What have you been up to? Sounds like no good if you ask me!

And speaking of work! Don't you have a little re-write thingy to look at? Not to mention the lastest fic of miine, plus I hear rumors that you are spreading out, betaing more fics and vids. Sounds like you had too much work to do to sit up all night playing!!

LOL! You know I love to tease! I would never rush you. But it was just a re-write, FCOL!

LOL!

Comment

Oh, wow! I am so flattered! They are fighting over me!! You can add me too Token! And I will add you! We will have giant Shipper Buddy Lists so that GW can't cause the serious withdrawal like they did yesterday!!
                          LOL! you have deciphered my cunning plan! I was all lonely without the shipper family to talk to! So, I figure it'd be nice to be able to get in touch with people when the boards are down

Originally posted by Tame
                          VBG, I solemnly promise I would never do anything to keep Meimei from her writing (that would be shooting myself in the foot!). (and I promise no tattling... ).

Comment

Tame, KG, meimei, and token: Can I add you all to my buddy lists? I got both Yahoo and AIM names for 2 of you (KG and Tame), but no Yahoo names, only AIM names for Token and meimei. I need to have at least some of you on my buddy list in case GW gets drunk again.

I got so lonely last night without at least some of you shipper family members to talk to. Even having just the 4 of you in my buddy lists would help me greatly if GW is down.

My AIM screename is "JosephSUNYAB" and my yahoo SN is "josamen2000."

I am online on both Yahoo and AIM right now, but it the YIM and AIM icons don't show up in my posts probably cuz I'm using Easy Message, which is a universal IM client meaning I can sign in to all of my IM accounts from this one piece of software. Trouble is, Easy Message is very quirky and doesn't have a whole lot of features either. When I'm using easy message about all I can do is IM people individually. Easy Message does not come equipped with a "group chat" feature. So I only use Easy Message when I'm at a public computer lab or if I'm at a computer w/ no IM software installed. I can use it at a computer w/ no IM software cuz Easy message is very portable and can be easily copied to and run from a floppy (floppy disk, get your minds out of the gutter FCOL ). My guess is that I have to be using the actual AIM and YIM software for the YIM and AIM icons to show up.
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 17 August 2004, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              I agree with that too ..UST fun for a while but you can still have an exciting Sci-fi show with RST ...You just have to move to the next level....and it's exciting too ....specially when we are talking about 2 mature adults..

There's a time for everything ..and Sam and Jack had enough of UST ....Their love should be resolved soon ..otherwise ..they 'll look like complete idiots .....and all they need to do is talk WITHOUT INTERRUPTION please TPTB.

Now off to read thread 13, 14 and 15..and watch the 3 episodes I missed. so that I can get the good clips to make I hope A new video

Caty
                              Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, we missed you!!!!!

In case noone has told you, we are just one big thread that goes on forever and ever now. Just like Sam and Jack's love for each other. Aren't you proud how I stayed on topic?!

Yes, more video's, more video's!!!! PLEASE!

We are gonna be desperate after A$$inity!!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))

*sob* I missed you all. Don't ever leave me alone again!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X