X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elfinwood
    Spoilers Season 7 and 8:

Spoiler:
    Well, I've liked this season alot so far . Shippy? I haven't seen it really in the romantic relationship sense. It has been more like very close friend-shippy. Would I like to see more ship? Yes, but I think that it is coming and I really do like seeing it as a subtle progression. I don't need to see it every week either. That's the way the ship has always been written and I have never had a quarrel with that. What I think about the start of this season that is so different from the beginning of season 7 is that it is just better. The episodes are tighter, there is the sense of "the team" that was lacking last season and they are making much better use of RDA's time. It has just been a better show so far this year and that seems to be enough to satisfy shippers and non-shippers. Bad episodes give everybody a reason to pick them apart. Good episodes usually give everyone a little something to keep them happy. That's my two cents.
    Spoiler:
    I agree, this season hasn't been overtly shippy, but it has been good. I like the development of the friendship and the increase in comfort level between Jack and Sam. That's something I've wanted to see for a long time. It's been developing over the last couple seasons, but has really come together this season. They are also definitely using RDA's time better and producing solid stories. I don't need overt ship every episode. It would probably get boring fast if it was out front every week. I do want an entertaining story every week. They've managed that better so far this season than they did last. We'll see how it goes from here. There have been some indications we'll get a lot less Jack mid-season. That's cause for concern in my book, but a good story without him is still a good story. We'll see.
    Last edited by auralan; 17 August 2004, 06:41 AM. Reason: fixed spoiler tags
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Welcome back, Caty!! We missed you!!
      I'm sure you missed us!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Welcome back, Caty!! We missed you!!
        I'm sure you missed us!
        ((((((((((((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome back!!!! Finally I'm able to get to see my online family after yesterday's "issues" involving GW.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          A whole slew of people just *Up and Disappeared*..... Ship Mum is being mean to me....and I think Hell has frozen over........ I am so depressed
          (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))

Sorry if this was a little belated.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            Do tell Shipperahoy!!! (shhh, PM me shhhh ).

Now, Tame don't get depressed. We love you even more when you show your morals (((((Tame!)))))

There must be something seriously wrong with everyone's internet connections, there were more people on than this when I was on at 3.30am CDT yesterday.....
            GW was havving "issues" yesterday. Everytime I tried to get into GW it would just load soooooooooooooo sllllllllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy. And when I tried to get into the forum it said there was a "slight" problem with the database.

If it was so slight they would've had it fixed in a jiffy.

Comment

hiya guys.

I TRIED GETTING HERE YESTERDAY BUT COULDN'T GET IN THANK GOD I GOT IN TODAY OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE HAD A PERSONALITY MELTDOWN.

ANY-WAY HAS LT LISA AND GET CARTER BEEN ON LINE I KNOW THAT WATERFALL HAS HEARD FROM GET CARTER BUT HAS SHE BEEN ONLINE.

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                New weight loss program LOL..... That way Jack can carry me around in his pocket and I can be *Close to his heart*...aaawwwww
                Actually if you were in his pocket you'd be closer to his, err.....sidearm than his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  Actually if you were in his pocket you'd be closer to his, err.....sidearm than his heart.
                  LOL! Perhaps she meant a shirt pocket....
                  What is WITH GW???? It's back up for now, let's see how long it lasts...

Comment

The boards are back!

*hugs the boards*

I was going nuts :O

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                      Kel'dor I don't know what I would have done without you!My hero! And I like your way of thinking. Any idea how we can perform this transfer??See I'm already calmer...*Col Aga doesn't want to let go of Kel'dor and she can see that he begins to wonder what he had gotten himself into*

You really think so?*Aga is batting her eyelashes*
                      ((((((((((((((((col aga)))))))))))))))))))

Kel'dor and I missed you yesterday!!!!!! Darn GW and their technical difficulties!

Comment

Kel'dor I don't know what I would have done without you!My hero! And I like your way of thinking. Any idea how we can perform this transfer??See I'm already calmer...*Col Aga doesn't want to let go of Kel'dor and she can see that he begins to wonder what he had gotten himself into*

Kel'dor (wheezing): Uhhh.....yeah. Love you too. But could ya please let go of me. I kinda need oxygen. *cough cough*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          Kel'dor (wheezing): Uhhh.....yeah. Love you too. But could ya please let go of me. I kinda need oxygen. *cough cough*

eek! Let go! There are so few of us around right now, we can't go accidentally killing anyone!

Comment

mg: yes, we really think so. I guess I have grown to like you once I got to know you.

Yep. Stole Sam's line there.
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 17 August 2004, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              Don't be depressed, Tame, just pretend the Asgard took us all to our happy place....except that to those of us who "up and disappeared" it was more like getting zatted. Not being able to get onto the forum is pure torture. My family laughed all day at my crankiness...I am better today (so far)
                              So that's why me and Kel'dor woke up next to a certain gorgeous female shipper from Poland last night. Wish Thor had given us a little warning though. I was a bit disoriented.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                LOL! Perhaps she meant a shirt pocket....
                                What is WITH GW???? It's back up for now, let's see how long it lasts...
                                Perhaps is having his FBI friend do DOS attacks on the shipper thread cuz hates us so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X