Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww...poor Tame. Mummy wuvs you. And you asked, but the real question is did she say yes? If she says yes then feel free to send it to me. More than one picture will be excellent blackmail...er..decoration.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      There will be many types of pain I will discuss and learn from "she that will not be named" if you get the Alternate Source's name before me .....grrrrrr
      I have my suspicions......
      Why do you need AS's name?? *suspicious look* You already know

The forum is still seriously bereft of people! Maybe I should go play in the gutter while I have it all to myself....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Don't worry Tame, she's just yanking your chain *glares at Wyrminarrd * there's nothing out there, its all in here (altho right now "here" is much smaller than it used to be!), and it's all about Sam and Jack
        I knew it wasn't true .. I saw Aunt Sally was here and She knows everything about Sam & Jack and how all this madness will be over soon

She comes to visit me in my room everyday, did you know that ??
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          Why is it a spoiler that you can't take your booze?
          It goes against my omnipotent image. The poor kidlets don't know that Mum is fallible.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Also, that really *Is* me.......kind of
            Tame on Jack's Desk
            LOL!

I will say, though... you're much smaller than I'd imagined.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I knew it wasn't true .. I saw Aunt Sally was here and She knows everything about Sam & Jack and how all this madness will be over soon

She comes to visit me in my room everyday, did you know that ??
              I'm suprised she managed to make it into your room, what with your time being solidly booked in the Jack room
              Metamorphasis was just on network TV, shippy sigh
              Spoiler:
              Don't you just love it when Jack swoops in and picks her up... I just wish we got to see more of the swooping and the saving..... and the thank you kiss and the.... oops, seem to have gotten confused between the ep and my imagination

Comment

I have my suspicions......
                Why do you need AS's name?? *suspicious look* You already know

The forum is still seriously bereft of people! Maybe I should go play in the gutter while I have it all to myself....
                Just what are you trying to say KG..........the *Lotar* was booted off.......mmmm Could you be throwing suspision off .............. YOURSELF.....AHA....... do you know who it is.......(sweet voice soothingly)
                I can't believe our Ship Mum just kicked me to the curb like that........I am still so depressed
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm suprised she managed to make it into your room, what with your time being solidly booked in the Jack room
                  Metamorphasis was just on network TV, shippy sigh
                  Spoiler:
                  Don't you just love it when Jack swoops in and picks her up... I just wish we got to see more of the swooping and the saving..... and the thank you kiss and the.... oops, seem to have gotten confused between the ep and my imagination
                  LOL....no you misunderstood... Jack comes to MY room

and in regards to your spoiler... oh how I wish it would get all mixed up like that..... Shippy sigh

Comment

Hiya folks, hope you don't mind me asking a question that might be answered in the thread already, if it has then I know someone will point me in the right direction.

Anyway, going by the season *so far* (I'm purposely coming in to ask *before* Affinity or Threads ) are you happy with the season so far, ship-wise? Is it shippy? Is it projection-shippy, interpretation-shippy, or actual-shippy? And if you like it, do you like it in a "yes, this is how it should be" way, or a "yes it's okay but only cos it's not anti-shippy, I need more eventually" way?

Just curious. I haven't seen beyond New Order, but I'm aware that a lot of anti-shippers have been happier with s8 so far than they were with s7 in general, and I was wondering if that meant that y'all would be less happy, or if it meant a balance has been found.

(PS - While I was merging all those threads earlier I saw the Shipper Town Map, and it's such a fun thing, kudos to the creator whose identity I totally forget.)

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      LOL!

I will say, though... you're much smaller than I'd imagined.

Sally
                      New weight loss program LOL..... That way Jack can carry me around in his pocket and I can be *Close to his heart*...aaawwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        Hello, is this thing on?? <taps microphone> Anybody out there?

I've asked repeatedly, but since my last four posts have gone unnoticed, I'm going to ask again. Hopefully, somebody will have pity on me. . . At the moment, I'm feeling quite invisible.

How do you put an icon (smiley, potato head, etc) in your text here other than the ones that appear to the right when you're writing? I've seen ones in the text of posts, but have no idea how they get into the text. I especially love the little Jack and Sam faces.

Thank you to anybody who can clue me in.
                        I'm pages behind, Mary, so if someone hasn't answered your question by the time you read this, private message me or email me and I'll tell you how to do it.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          It goes against my omnipotent image. The poor kidlets don't know that Mum is fallible.
                          Oh.
                          Well.

That opens up all sorts of blackmail opportunities. I'll be getting back to you.

Madeleine

Comment

Just what are you trying to say KG..........the *Lotar* was booted off.......mmmm Could you be throwing suspision off .............. YOURSELF.....AHA....... do you know who it is.......(sweet voice soothingly)
                            I can't believe our Ship Mum just kicked me to the curb like that........I am still so depressed
                            LOL! um, I've never met ANY GW-ers in person (yet! can't wait till Chicago con ), so I couldn't possibly have pictures of them
                            On the other hand, as far as I know there is only one other person (other than YOU!) who Ship Mum might be talking about (ah, the influence a mod wields.... *hint hint*). *throws hands in air* who needs photos anyway!?!

awwww, Ship Mum didn't kick you to the curb, she was just doing her mod-ly duty ( I just love creating nonsensical words ).
                            Is the rest of the family back yet....*goes to check main page*

Comment

Hiya folks, hope you don't mind me asking a question that might be answered in the thread already, if it has then I know someone will point me in the right direction.
                              well other than say just read through the whole thread nope nothing that really answers this point blank
                              Anyway, going by the season *so far* (I'm purposely coming in to ask *before* Affinity or Threads ) are you happy with the season so far, ship-wise? Is it shippy? Is it projection-shippy, interpretation-shippy, or actual-shippy? And if you like it, do you like it in a "yes, this is how it should be" way, or a "yes it's okay but only cos it's not anti-shippy, I need more eventually" way?
                              There is a REASON the Antis are happy and that is because there really hasn't been much ship outside of what a Shipper decides is there besides a look here or a look there it really is back to being in *the minds of the Shipper* and that is really unfair to all after what they did to the end of S7 and what they are ABOUT to do. Sets EVERYONE up all the way around
                              Just curious. I haven't seen beyond New Order, but I'm aware that a lot of anti-shippers have been happier with s8 so far than they were with s7 in general, and I was wondering if that meant that y'all would be less happy, or if it meant a balance has been found.
                              I am leery to answer you in any direct way because you haven't seen more episodes and I really don't want to color them as I know you are an Anti - Shipper but overall as an Anti you can breathe easy for a few more
                              (PS - While I was merging all those threads earlier I saw the Shipper Town Map, and it's such a fun thing, kudos to the creator whose identity I totally forget.)
                              The Map was Made by Mala50 and the description was written by TOKEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                Aww...poor Tame. Mummy wuvs you. And you asked, but the real question is did she say yes? If she says yes then feel free to send it to me. More than one picture will be excellent blackmail...er..decoration.
                                ahhh but if you show me yours....then I will show you mine......wait that sounds a bit weird

Okay she did say yes...but she made me promise that I would prolong the agony....and then you upped and got one from someone else..........
                                So is yours a nice full close up WITH a smile??????? Does yours have cool stuff in it ????? huh? huh? so can I see it can I see it..... we can talk in PM if you would like to plot in private

Comment

Working...
                                X