• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Just putting up Janet (I hope).
    as an avatar????
    it worked...
    She is a Shipper too
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      (((((((((((Tame and shipper family))))))))))))))

And unless Jack puts his black ops skills to good use he wouldn't win in a head-on confrontation with me and Kel'dor either. Cuz I've got that nifty hand device. And Kel'dor has excellent hearing. So Jack would have to be extremely quiet when he sneaks up on me.

Actually get Sam to come take me down *drool...dreamy look*

MMM.....Sam.....wrestling......decideldly un-PG thoughts

Ahh! My old friend the gutter!! Good to see you again!!
      See if we let you talk long enough we can find out ALL your weaknesses
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wow, it's really empty in here tonight. I think that there's only 7 or 8 people on the forum right now.

Oh, and Tame, nevermind about that picture. I've found an alternate source with looser morals. And more love for me than you. Ungrateful children!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          Curse you and your stupid......integrity!

Spoiler for Affinity

Spoiler:
          So I've got all of my Margarita supplies Margarita night at Casa de Shipperahoy for the Affinity airing. I'm hoping the sound of the blender will drown out the sound of Sam saying yes to Pete. Either that or the ringing in my head after the third drink. Ship Mum doesn't do much drinking and thus can't handle her alcohol
          okay now to address your other part.....the Spoilers of Affinity & Threads
          Spoiler:
          I am hoping AGAINST hope that since DDL is there filming *some* in August according to his interview, then maybe (pleasepleasepleaseplease) TPB will have seen the error of thier ways and have decided to re-shoot the part of Affinity that deals with the proposal and maybe (pleasepleasepleaseplease) gone another way. and maybe she just says I'll think about it.......... I say this only because they let out stuff SO early and they knew they would have DDL for filming before the episode aired so maybe (pleasepleasepleaseplease) since they have had some feedback from teh spoilers on both Affinity and Threads.......they may have re-thought how things may go. (well you know my new mantra)

Comment

Helloooo? um, what's up with the forum?? There are only 15 members and 18 guests online. That is extremely odd..... is this just me, or is something seriously funky going on?? And what is with the GW main page??? It's got some weird Apache thing on it???
            Is this my computer, or is it GW?? Can someone please tell me?!????

Comment

Wow, it's really empty in here tonight. I think that there's only 7 or 8 people on the forum right now.

Oh, and Tame, nevermind about that picture. I've found an alternate source with looser morals. And more love for me than you. Ungrateful children!
              You found an Alternate source????? WHO!!!!! ??? I even went and asked and everything..... and ...and......now I am all depressed

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Helloooo? um, what's up with the forum?? There are only 15 members and 18 guests online. That is extremely odd..... is this just me, or is something seriously funky going on?? And what is with the GW main page??? It's got some weird Apache thing on it???
                A whole slew of people just *Up and Disappeared*..... Ship Mum is being mean to me....and I think Hell has frozen over........ I am so depressed

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  You found an Alternate source????? WHO!!!!! ??? I even went and asked and everything..... and ...and......now I am all depressed

Do tell Shipperahoy!!! (shhh, PM me shhhh ).

Now, Tame don't get depressed. We love you even more when you show your morals (((((Tame!)))))

There must be something seriously wrong with everyone's internet connections, there were more people on than this when I was on at 3.30am CDT yesterday.....

Comment

Well, a few minutes back there was a server hickup and I at least lost connection to the site. Maybee all the others took it as a sign to go do something else?

Comment

*soothing noises for Ship Nana* that's right, let the shiplets deal with that ep for you..... *starts preparing survival kit for ep...*

Just what are we going to have in that survival pack again? We better start assembling it now, because by Thurs night, our nerves will be too shaky to work.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
                        Well, a few minutes back there was a server hickup and I at least lost connection to the site. Maybee all the others took it as a sign to go do something else?
                        WHAT??? There are other things to do besides be at GateWorld......Bite your tongue

No it can't be true there isn't a *real world* out there they told me it was just noise.

Sam * Jack...that is what matters.....yes Sam & Jack

Comment

Spoiler for Affinity

Spoiler:
                          So I've got all of my Margarita supplies Margarita night at Casa de Shipperahoy for the Affinity airing. I'm hoping the sound of the blender will drown out the sound of Sam saying yes to Pete. Either that or the ringing in my head after the third drink. Ship Mum doesn't do much drinking and thus can't handle her alcohol
                          Why is it a spoiler that you can't take your booze?

Madeleine

Comment

Do tell Shipperahoy!!! (shhh, PM me shhhh ).

Now, Tame don't get depressed. We love you even more when you show your morals (((((Tame!)))))

There must be something seriously wrong with everyone's internet connections, there were more people on than this when I was on at 3.30am CDT yesterday.....
                            There will be many types of pain I will discuss and learn from "she that will not be named" if you get the Alternate Source's name before me .....grrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              WHAT??? There are other things to do besides be at GateWorld......Bite your tongue

No it can't be true there isn't a *real world* out there they told me it was just noise.

Sam * Jack...that is what matters.....yes Sam & Jack
                              Don't worry Tame, she's just yanking your chain *glares at Wyrminarrd * there's nothing out there, its all in here (altho right now "here" is much smaller than it used to be!), and it's all about Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                                Why is it a spoiler that you can't take your booze?
                                ROFLMAOOOOOOO Well there is Moderator love for ya too funny Madeline too funny!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X