Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is waterfall with your Hurricane "Charley" update, for those in the family that are concerned.
    "Charley" had decided to take a jog to the east.The affected areas are now between Charlotte Harbor and Venice.(Near where GetCarter lives) south of the Tampa Bay area. "Charley has been upgraded to a Category 4 (on a scale of 5)
    The off shore winds may blow the water out of Tampa Bay.(scary,cuz that's ALOT of water)
    Things are changing by the moment and I will update you if it changes (if I can)

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      (((Shipper family)))

just wanted to say bye for a bit as I have no clue what my internet situation will be. I'm heading to Milwaukee now, but will be going back to Florida once this hurricane passes. Its sounding pretty bad; Dad's woried about flooding and roof damage...and the house standing up. So, God only knows if I'll have electricity much less internet. waterfall and getcarter, be safe! Talk to you all after this mess, will miss you!

~LtLisa
      I've whipped up 3 large kiki beaches for you to drink before heading out. And I've even made you a survival kit: I've packed into this kit the ingredients to make all the large kiki beaches and grasshoppers you'll ever need!!

Comment

Ya know, I really wanna be positive but I just have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach (no pun intended). However, that *could* possibly be the impending doom of my GCSE results that I'm getting in two weeks! :s I still have hope but it may not last long, I'm almost dreading watching new episodes just in case!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
          This is waterfall with your Hurricane "Charley" update, for those in the family that are concerned.
          "Charley" had decided to take a jog to the east.The affected areas are now between Charlotte Harbor and Venice.(Near where GetCarter lives) south of the Tampa Bay area. "Charley has been upgraded to a Category 4 (on a scale of 5)
          The off shore winds may blow the water out of Tampa Bay.(scary,cuz that's ALOT of water)
          Things are changing by the moment and I will update you if it changes (if I can)

waterfall
          That's getting rather strong there. Charlie must be really REALLY pi$$ed at !!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I come here because this is a fun and safe place for me to give an opinion about my favourite programme, and my favourite couple. This is my Happy Place! I don't give a hoot what other people are saying or doing. I have my own thoughts, and can share them here with my family. We are all capable of sending nice thoughtful emails, postcards and letters to the PTB, and I think this is what we should do, instead of getting ourselves into a lather over what other people do! JMHO. We are a positive group of fans, and I don't like to come here and get all depressed. The upcoming episodes are enough to do that to me!!!
            So, to recap.....We WILL see Sam and Jack together!! Our ship WILL come in!!

((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))
            Awwww!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((dipsofjazz)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              Hey Tame!!!! How's those kitties doing?? Maybe you can give one of the kittens to Sam and Jack and when they get bigger they can protect Sam and Jack from the evil stalker .

* is stalking around in Sam and Jack's cabin*

*kitty emits low rumbling that sounds like a cross between a growl and a meow*

: What was that??

*kitty hisses and and jumps on and digs claws into his a$$*

: Ahh!! Get it off!! Get it off!!

I'm mean, aren't I??
              ((((((((((((((((MAD GATER))))))))))))))) ANd we LOVE every *Mean Bone in you* you are too funny.......well since I am raising 'em OF COURSE they will be Shippers
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                hiya guys,

I know some of you have helped me to out to put a picture on my sig but i still can't do it,i know i am from the land of dumb (thats my head not my country by the way) but i still can't do it i have lovely pictures so please can any-one help me again.

hope our friends in florida our ok.

wynterxx
                PM or email me Wynter and we will get you squared away
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                  Ya know, I really wanna be positive but I just have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach (no pun intended). However, that *could* possibly be the impending doom of my GCSE results that I'm getting in two weeks! :s I still have hope but it may not last long, I'm almost dreading watching new episodes just in case!
                  You'll do fine in your GCSEs!
                  I was a bundle of nerves when I did my Standard Grades (Scottish equiv to GCSEs, and I did fine!). I got my highers three days ago, and they went okay too!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    I come here because this is a fun and safe place for me to give an opinion about my favourite programme, and my favourite couple. This is my Happy Place! I don't give a hoot what other people are saying or doing. I have my own thoughts, and can share them here with my family. We are all capable of sending nice thoughtful emails, postcards and letters to the PTB, and I think this is what we should do, instead of getting ourselves into a lather over what other people do! JMHO. We are a positive group of fans, and I don't like to come here and get all depressed. The upcoming episodes are enough to do that to me!!!
                    So, to recap.....We WILL see Sam and Jack together!! Our ship WILL come in!!

((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))

WOO HOO YOU GO BEV!!!!!!!

We have ALL KINDS of motivational speakers in this family

((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))) and YES
                    We WILL see Sam and Jack together!! Our ship WILL come in!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      (((Shipper family)))

just wanted to say bye for a bit as I have no clue what my internet situation will be. I'm heading to Milwaukee now, but will be going back to Florida once this hurricane passes. Its sounding pretty bad; Dad's woried about flooding and roof damage...and the house standing up. So, God only knows if I'll have electricity much less internet. waterfall and getcarter, be safe! Talk to you all after this mess, will miss you!

~LtLisa
                      Safe Travels (((((((((((((LtLisa))))))))))))))) Let us know if you can that you made it ok

Comment

waterfall
                        (((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS Waterfall)))))))))))))))
                        I see you are still on with us so that is GOOD!!!!!!!

That must mean Mom's laptop battery is still holding out

I hope everyone is doing ok and you all are safe!!!!

Comment

waterfall
                          ((((((LtLisa))))))))
                          ((((((waterfall))))))))
                          ((((((getcarter))))))))
                          ((((((everyone else who lives there)))))))))

Hope everything goes okay. Our thoughts are with all of you.
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                            Have faith....we will root for your GCSE results....as soon as you explain to me what they are

and Sam & Jack....furgeduabit They are meant for each other its a no brainer

Comment

So, just curious...why haven't we changed threads?

S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                                So, just curious...why haven't we changed threads?

S
                                They are no longer confining the threads to 1000 posts...We now will go on FOREVER in one thread .........It is an experiment so let your thoughts ..good or bad be known to the Mods or Darren

Comment

Working...
                                X