all-nighter meeting with Jack and a Gutter Hussy or two -- I mean,
    ladies (of the gutter nights).

Did I mention long? Maybe there was a little role-playing -- some innocent
    party games. Maybe Jack was pretending he was a Goa'uld, and some of us
    *had* to follow his command to "KNEEL before me!" No doubt tongues
    were involved. And Guinness bottle exercises. Jack admonishing yours
    truly "don't give me any lip!" Can I help it if I didn't know whether or
    not he was talking about being snippy?

Ah, the mind wanders. First the mind unclenches, and then it wanders.
    Wanders right into the elevator to continue the conversation with Jack...
    http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...FCelevator.jpg

(Thanks for the imaginative pics, Mala!!!! )

Oz
    It's called 'synergy', Oz! I've got the pix and you've got the words!
    Oh, and what words you have!

You always seem to know exactly why I make the pix I make and then post them here to share!

ahh, it's like adding fuel to the fire....... (either way: pix to words or words to pix!)
    sigpic

Comment

Love them all Anakin. Thanks for the hearty welcome back.

Jack in Allegiance....in command, smart, snappy....oh man gets my juices flowing. Love the Mac pic as well. That's a pic that gives us a good look at what A FINE looking man he was and would become!

As for Jack in Prometheus... UH THUNK, 'nough said?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        I'M BACK!!!!!!

Scary isn't it? I see you all have been busy little gutter dwellers while I've been away. I have finally found the time to watch Lockdown and Zero Hour, in a word THUNK!!!! THE MAN is lookin' mighty fine indeed. I hope to have a few minutes to go back through some of the posts but if anyone can think of something particularly THUNKworthy in the last 30 pages or so perhaps the mods would forgive a small spate of reposts? Or at least the links

I'm looking forward to diving back in with both feet!
        WELCOME BACK! (I feel like I've said that several times to you this summer already!)

I have a whole load of new caps from ZERO HR. Look back over the past few days and you'll see the links.

I have a couple here for you that I haven't posted yet:

ZERO HOUR PIX:

Jack in the gateroom looking at the members of the SGC:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_140.jpg

Jack in dress blues:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_148.jpg

Oh, and my favorite one I've made so far -

Jack in the locker room thinking about SG1:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_109.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

Love them all Anakin. Thanks for the hearty welcome back.

Jack in Allegiance....in command, smart, snappy....oh man gets my juices flowing. Love the Mac pic as well. That's a pic that gives us a good look at what A FINE looking man he was and would become!

As for Jack in Prometheus... UH THUNK, 'nough said?
          Of course!...
          And what about Jack in "Unatural selection"?... THUNK!!
          Or Jack in "Abbyss"?... THUNK*THUNK!!!!
          Or JAck in - the latest - "Zero hour"?... THUNK*THUNK*THUNK!!!!!!

Or Jack in... Err... About everything I can think of... (there, I'm tired, I cut my finger so I can't type fast, so that'll do for now! ) THUNK!!THUNK!!THUNK!!THUNK!!THUNK!!... Yeah.. YOu know the drill...
          Last edited by Anakin; 03 August 2004, 01:07 PM.
          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
          ............oo0oo............

Comment

I hope someone here can help me with a question I have about RDA...Does anyone know how RDA got his scar on his left eyebrow? Its been buggin me that I cant find an answer somewhere on the net... maybe its just a makeup scar for the show (although I doubt it). Thank you. Goes back to lurking. Dont wanna delurk permantly yet, and u cant make me! :-p

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              I hope someone here can help me with a question I have about RDA...Does anyone know how RDA got his scar on his left eyebrow? Its been buggin me that I cant find an answer somewhere on the net... maybe its just a makeup scar for the show (although I doubt it). Thank you. Goes back to lurking. Dont wanna delurk permantly yet, and u cant make me! :-p
              Hi Nikkirose!

RDA'a makeup lady said in an interview that she faithfully creates that
              "scar" ever day that RDA is working. So I guess it's not real!

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                Hi Nikkirose!

OzGirl
                Ah hah!
                Is there any back story as to why he got the scar?

Comment

Hi Nikkirose!

OzGirl
                  *GASP* NO WAY?!?Wow.....thanks OzGirl. *runs away in fear of getting drafted while screaming NOT YET!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                  MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                    *GASP* NO WAY?!?Wow.....thanks OzGirl. *runs away in fear of getting drafted while screaming NOT YET!
                    Ha...you can run.....but we know where you live!!!!!!!!!! You can't escape the gutter once you've been sucked in! Anyway, WHY would anyone want to go anywhere else????
                    sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_123.jpg

Oh, yeah. I had a field day alright. Spent all day out in the fields with
                      RDA on my mind, thinking how Jack would have been positively *ecstatic*
                      to meet some of us gutter gals. How we could have helped him relax, sort
                      of get him to release all the tension from the last 5 days. A nice, long,
                      all-nighter meeting with Jack and a Gutter Hussy or two -- I mean,
                      ladies (of the gutter nights).

Did I mention long? Maybe there was a little role-playing -- some innocent
                      party games. Maybe Jack was pretending he was a Goa'uld, and some of us
                      *had* to follow his command to "KNEEL before me!" No doubt tongues
                      were involved. And Guinness bottle exercises. Jack admonishing yours
                      truly "don't give me any lip!" Can I help it if I didn't know whether or
                      not he was talking about being snippy?

Ah, the mind wanders. First the mind unclenches, and then it wanders.
                      Wanders right into the elevator to continue the conversation with Jack...
                      http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...FCelevator.jpg

(Thanks for the imaginative pics, Mala!!!! )

Oz

Did I NOT say I would be DAZZELED by your brillance !!!! The words and the pictures .....I am in GUTTER GAL heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank You OZ AND THANK YOU Mala!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                        Ah hah!
                        Is there any back story as to why he got the scar?
                        This is from http://versaphile.com/sgrecs/oddities/jackscar.asp...

QUOTE:
                        As a bonus, from Hellblazer's transcript of Frontier #22, an interview with Richard Dean Anderson's makeup artists Jan Newman has the history behind the scar and how it's done:

The finishing touch is a nick in one eyebrow, giving the impression of a scar. It's based on a gash Newman created when Anderson's character was bashed during an adventure a couple of seasons ago [in 1969]. "He rather likes the battle-scar look," says Newman, "so I trim it up regularly."

end Quote

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Scary isn't it? I see you all have been busy little gutter dwellers while I've been away. I have finally found the time to watch Lockdown and Zero Hour, in a word THUNK!!!! THE MAN is lookin' mighty fine indeed. I hope to have a few minutes to go back through some of the posts but if anyone can think of something particularly THUNKworthy in the last 30 pages or so perhaps the mods would forgive a small spate of reposts? Or at least the links

WELCOME HOME RURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Gutter missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Did I NOT say I would be DAZZELED by your brillance !!!! The words and the pictures .....I am in GUTTER GAL heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank You OZ AND THANK YOU Mala!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            TAME!! SOOOOOOO nice to see you floating about here.
                            You will need your sunglasses, to ward off all this alleged brilliance.
                            You're welcome to your delusions.

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Comment

This is from http://versaphile.com/sgrecs/oddities/jackscar.asp...

QUOTE:
                              As a bonus, from Hellblazer's transcript of Frontier #22, an interview with Richard Dean Anderson's makeup artists Jan Newman has the history behind the scar and how it's done:

The finishing touch is a nick in one eyebrow, giving the impression of a scar. It's based on a gash Newman created when Anderson's character was bashed during an adventure a couple of seasons ago [in 1969]. "He rather likes the battle-scar look," says Newman, "so I trim it up regularly."

end Quote
                              Ah! That's been bugging me forever! Thank you very much!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back Rural! Hope you had a great time! Weren't those 2 eps just wonderful? <SIGH>

Good luck catching up!
                                Shelly
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X