This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    Woohoo I caught up and enjoyed all the thudalicious pics you all have!

Kliggins, loving the new pic in the sig! May I ask where you got that from? I've never seen it before. Looks like a mag pic?

Thanks
    Shelly
    Thanks. I am very sorry. I don't know where it is from. It is a picture I stored on my mom's computer ages ago and when I saved it I changed the name. I thought I had a list of all the stuff I stored on mom's computer, but haven't found it yet; it must be lost in the black hole I call my office. I am still looking, had to clean out the room sometime and when I find it I will let you know.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
      Was there ship in this one? I am downloading it at the moment but it will take time
      Sorry, didn't express my thoughts clearly. Blame it on RDA looking drop-dead gorgeous in the Zero hour. I was referring to the episode as a whole as being well written by Robert Cooper not just ship, although I thought that was well done too, the part at the end.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus
        Finally watched "Pandora's Clock" - nicely paced thriller!
        But on a more shallow note - OMG! Yummmmmm - I'm purring like a cat!
        Mostly tight shots of RDA where a Gutter Gal can get lost gazing deeply into
        those gorgeous gorgeous brown eyes...

[Pegasus caught in a trance, thunks forward hitting "Submit Reply".]
        How clever of you to thunk and submit reply all at the same time. I'm kind of partial to those brown peepers too.

sigpic

Comment

Hi gals....just popped in for a quickie!!! I mean, I'm just looking at some thunkalitious pics before I've got to dash away again! Thanks to all the posters for giving me something to keep me going for the moment. Hope to see you all again later.
          Keep drooling!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Hi gals....just popped in for a quickie!!! I mean, I'm just looking at some thunkalitious pics before I've got to dash away again! Thanks to all the posters for giving me something to keep me going for the moment. Hope to see you all again later.
            Keep drooling!!
            Enjoy the festival Bev. I am sure you will play fantastically and have them begging for more.
            sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_123.jpg

MALA! got a good one for you. take this pic of yours and remove the man in the back. now for the rest of us......use your imagination. *devilish grin* *siler sinks beneath frame of camera*

Comment

Keep drooling!!
                Have a good time! And have a bud before you go!
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...o_be_a_bud.jpg

(Courtesy of Mala the Gutter Fairy...I think. )
                (Oops! Okay...maybe Tame's? again)
                Last edited by JSDT; 02 August 2004, 10:15 AM. Reason: I guess it's Tame's pic!
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_123.jpg

MALA! got a good one for you. take this pic of yours and remove the man in the back. now for the rest of us......use your imagination. *devilish grin* *siler sinks beneath frame of camera*
                  Oh help! My concentration is so totally blown right now! He does look like he's "concentrating," doesn't he?

PG FORUM!!!!!!!!!
                  Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                    Oh help! My concentration is so totally blown right now! He does look like he's "concentrating," doesn't he?

PG FORUM!!!!!!!!!
                    blown? my sentiments exactly we wouldn't want to loose our concentration now do we?

Comment

Have a good time! And have a bud before you go!
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...o_be_a_bud.jpg

(Courtesy of Mala the Gutter Fairy...I think. )

thunk!!!!!!

Comment

thunk!!!!!!
                        Don't cha love it when he wraps those lips around...things?
                        Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

PG FORUM!!!!!!!!!
                          Oh Tasha. Oz could have a field day with this.
                          sigpic

Comment

Keep drooling!!
                            a wha???

Have fun Bev, see you soon!

sigpic

Comment

Don't cha love it when he wraps those lips around...things?
                              oh my!!!!! what a lucky bottle... *be the bottle...be the bottle...*

Comment

sgt. siler!!! I see yooou!!

You've been wallowing in the shallow end too long!! WELCOME!!

Oh, good idea - I'm sure I'll get around to doing that one of these days.... Can you guess why I like this screencap so much?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X