This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    LOL! Yep *bashful smile* that's me! The tricep fiend (altho I'm a big fan of that big goofy smile.... THUNK!).
    I can't let a tricep discussion go by without mentioning Upgrades.

When Jack is bounding up the stairs and whacks Siler down them, Jack leans over to look and.... whew! Triceps!

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...3_032a_jpg.htm

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...3_033a_jpg.htm

Actually, this one's not bad either. He's got some muscles in those forearms as well.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...3_024a_jpg.htm
    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      [COLOR=Blue][FONT=Trebuchet MS] Another teacher, great, which grade/grades.
      A teacher contingent? Great! At which corner of the gutter should we get together?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
        I can't let a tricep discussion go by without mentioning Upgrades.

When Jack is bounding up the stairs and whacks Siler down them, Jack leans over to look and.... whew! Triceps!

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...3_032a_jpg.htm

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...3_033a_jpg.htm

Actually, this one's not bad either. He's got some muscles in those forearms as well.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...3_024a_jpg.htm
        gurgle, gurgle,guuuurrrrgglleeeee.....
        beep
        *we're sorry, kiwigater is not here to take your call as she was unexpectedly felled by 3 yummy tricep photos, please try again later.... *

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Oz, between you and Mala you're killing me!!! Mala for her pics, and you for your absolutely brilliant and marvelously funny turns of phrase! I bow to you both.
          **whispers to Dipsofjazz** Gee, DoJ, get up! No bowing.

Why, thank you!
          Don't die on us now. (As Woody Allen once said, "I'm not afraid of dying.
          I just don't want to be there when it happens.") I didn't mean to kill you,
          FCOL.

Here. Take the gurney. You need it more than I do.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Gutter Gals!! (in the US) -

I just watched ZERO HOUR - twice....

Need spoilage Space?? (no pix, yet)

OOO! Jack in civvies that FIT!!

Jack in Dress Blues - with and without his jacket!!!

Hey Shelly! If you got more than 63 caps out of NEW ORDER, I'm sure you're going to have twice as many for this episode! (I know I will!)

Good show - Smart Jack, Command Jack, Funny Jack...

Jack, Jack, Jack and more Jack....
            <sigh>

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Jack in Dress Blues - with and without his jacket!!!

Hey Shelly! If you got more than 63 caps out of NEW ORDER, I'm sure you're going to have twice as many for this episode! (I know I will!)

Good show - Smart Jack, Command Jack, Funny Jack...

Jack, Jack, Jack and more Jack....
              <sigh>
              I watched it both times as well and I agree with everything you said Mala! He was yummy

*sighs*
              sigpic

Comment

w/ how he's dressed in the series so far, i wasn't sure he OWNED ANY items of clothing within 2 sizes of 'fitting'!
                can't WAIT!

bb
                Bright Beak
                at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Only TWICE?!?

No spoilers...

Let's just say that was my favorite episode in a couple of years.
                  I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

Can't wait for the screen caps.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                  in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                    Only TWICE?!?

No spoilers...

Let's just say that was my favorite episode in a couple of years.
                    I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

Can't wait for the screen caps.
                    Only twice because I work from downloads...caps will be next week...can't post 'em, though and I'm not putting them online in a site. Guess I'll have to share another way (privately) or do the dreaded links!

oh, THE best JACK episode in years... (ok, I love ABYSS and PARADISE LOST)...

and I'm a grinning fool, too!.........
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                      Don't mean to be picky but,

Pandora's Clock
                      I'm so embarrassed! You see I've been thunking for just over a year now.
                      I didn't subscribe to Showtime when SG-1 started. I'm a nightowl and came
                      acoss SG-1 on SciFi when it was on every night at 1AM. Then I found out that
                      TVLand was showing MacGyver at midnight, so okay might as well tune in.
                      One day [ What - not immediately!?!?] it just hit me - THUNK! DOUBLE THUNK!!
                      And sometime later, it dawned on me that if I taped the shows, I can rewatch
                      RDA anytime, all the time - I'm such a late bloomer!
                      So anyway, I'm slowly catching up to movies only now.

ZERO HOUR is for all the times we asked "Where's Jack?"
                      Well, he's definitely here!!! WOW!!!
                      Jack's definitely THE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus
                        I'm so embarrassed! You see I've been thunking for just over a year now.
                        I didn't subscribe to Showtime when SG-1 started. I'm a nightowl and came
                        acoss SG-1 on SciFi when it was on every night at 1AM. Then I found out that
                        TVLand was showing MacGyver at midnight, so okay might as well tune in.
                        One day [ What - not immediately!?!?] it just hit me - THUNK! DOUBLE THUNK!!
                        And sometime later, it dawned on me that if I taped the shows, I can rewatch
                        RDA anytime, all the time - I'm such a late bloomer!
                        So anyway, I'm slowly catching up to movies only now.
                        I am a nightowl too. Can't begin tell you how many times I have thought of that movie as Pandora's Box. Just seems more natural somehow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          I am a nightowl too. Can't begin tell you how many times I have thought of that movie as Pandora's Box. Just seems more natural somehow.
                          Just two nightowls having a hoot!

But now it's getting really late even for me. I think I'm about to hear my morning newspaper delivered.

'night - see ya tomorrow (make that today )

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus
                            Just two nightowls having a hoot!

But now it's getting really late even for me. I think I'm about to hear my morning newspaper delivered.

'night - see ya tomorrow (make that today )
                            You weren't kidding when you said you were a nightowl, 4:00 a.m, I used to do the same thing when I worked days and usually paid for it the next day.

But to get back on topic

Last edited by Kliggins; 31 July 2004, 01:05 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry for my silence, ladies, I'm in a stupor right now... Without spoiling or anything, Zero hour has left me in a thunk induced catatonic state due to severe thunkaliciousness from RDA (who else?! And YES, even on squinty vision!)... I guess I haven't seen a Stargate episode with that much Jack in it in a looooooong time!... Can you see that dreamy look on my face?
                              Last edited by Anakin; 31 July 2004, 05:54 AM.
                              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                                REALLY??!?!!! We have our very own real-life Pixie (as it were)?

Awwww, that is so cool.

Do you have pixie dust? Just curious. Don't want to accidentally brush it
                                away with my long feather boa.

OzGirl
                                Well I was so honoured by the title bestowed upon me OzGirl how could I not uphold it - thank you

Oh yes, you see Pixie's are such mischevious little things (and I think that describes me nicely ) Oh yes, I sprinkle my pixie dust and lovely pics of Jack/RDA/Mac always appear - its lovely stuff

Mmm we have something for everyone here, chesthair and leather - yummy

Comment

Working...
                                X