No announcement yet.

What is Sam's Callsign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to go with Barbie. I was thinking they would have caller her that at first but when they got to know her switch to Einstien.

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

The writers should address that, it'd be funny to see what they come up with.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

I think it'd be Giggles. Because she does tend to giggle. Makes sense.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Blackwidow Carter.
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I love TinkerBelle and voted for it but how about "Hail Dorothy?"

Comment

THUMPER!! ----- Sam's call sign is Thumper; really, it is

Comment

i pick 'blond bombshell'.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

How about, Wild Blue Wonder in lieu of wild blue yonder, because she's got a wide-eyed gaze that looks like she's full of wonder, but also because she is a wonder and most of her ideas are pretty wild.
                  Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                  "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                  One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                  resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                  confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                  A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                  The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I could see Barbie, Princess, Tinkerbelle, Blue Angel or maybe MacBarbie.

Either Tinkerbelle and Blue Angel would be my first choice.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                      How about, Wild Blue Wonder in lieu of wild blue yonder, because she's got a wide-eyed gaze that looks like she's full of wonder, but also because she is a wonder and most of her ideas are pretty wild.
                      wild thang?????

actually, i could see tinkerbelle or princess. both of which would annoy her to no end
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I believe Princess would be the most likely choice for Carter's callsign. However Barbie is another good choice.

Comment

And my vote for Sam's call sign would be something cool that she earned... something that shows the respect that other pilots hold her in. Tinkerbelle would be OK for when she was at the Academy and in pilot training, and I like the short version 'Tink' (and I think the shortened version works better as a call sign, because it's intriguing and leads one to ask where it came from... could be for 'Tinker' because she's always working with tech-stuff, but it would also lead to the embarrassing explanation and related stories of earlier days fighting Tinkerbelle...and the shorter version fits on a helmet much better) but I'd like to think that later, she earned something a bit cooler and a bit less derogatory... something like 'Starbuck' (yeah, I know it's already taken). I also always liked Wizard, which was the callsign that Starbuck92 gave Sam in her fanfic '1991' (which can be found at the Stargate Novel Archive).

How about 'Ticket' (for what she gets for going fast all the time)... and it could tie back to Jack's jibe in the elevator (which would be cool because it would imply that he knew her call sign already).

Or how about 'Soup' (for all of the engines that she soups up to make them go faster).

Hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                            I love TinkerBelle and voted for it but how about "Hail Dorothy?"
                            Jack did call her Dorothy several times. Though I think that's one of his favorite movies and that's why he called her that. Though if I had to guess it would be either Dorothy or MacGuivor.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              actually, i could see tinkerbelle or princess. both of which would annoy her to no end
                              I could see Sam being nicknamed Princess at the Air Force Academy, especially if it was known that her dad was a general and it sticking, much to her disgust.

Tinkerbelle is another one that would really have bugged her, especially if Jack ever got wind of it.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                                especially if Jack ever got wind of it.
                                now THERE'S a fanfic!
                                sigpic
                                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X