This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lissa1000
    I agree with the anti-anti sentiment. I think if people turned down their hostility a notch, they would have more fun and there would be a lot less fighting.
    Agree wholeheartedly with you. Also if people are willing to listen to other people and understand why they do and say things a certain way the world would be a much better pace.

I never thought of Rodney as a romantic interest until I read a very spicy fanfic with him and Liz. Making me see him that way takes talent. Some of these fanfic writers are really good.
    Definitely. Some of them are better than those that write books for an earning.

P.S. Not referring to any of the Stargate book authors, but are definitely referring to some of the Star Trek book authors.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      (((NG.1))), I like your shipper rap song!
      Thanks!!! Love playing around with humor...hence some of my fanfiction e.g. Ten easy ways, Coffee/Tea, Dating Game, The Weirdest story ever etc. etc.

But...sadly only I sometimes understand my humor,

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
        Beckett is cute.

McKay is an interesting fellow, strange but I interesting. Think he will be wonderful as a friend, but as a love interest I will have to think twice.
        Yes, he is. But his accent is even cuter! And I just love how he calls everyone "love". And his dimples.

I have a hard time imagining McKay as a love interest too - he's kind of absent minded, thinking about other things. My dad's like that too. Great guy and all, but not so tuned in to people and their feelings, which makes a relationship more work. Ok, time to get positive again...Besides, my favorite thing about McKay is the snark. Can't get rid of that!

Btw, love the idea of this thread.
        SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandylovr
          Yes, he is. But his accent is even cuter! And I just love how he calls everyone "love". And his dimples.

I have a hard time imagining McKay as a love interest too - he's kind of absent minded, thinking about other things. My dad's like that too. Great guy and all, but not so tuned in to people and their feelings, which makes a relationship more work. Ok, time to get positive again...Besides, my favorite thing about McKay is the snark. Can't get rid of that!

Btw, love the idea of this thread.
          Thanks for loving the thread...but got bad reps about it, Wonder what the anti-guys would say if I go and bad rep them just for not agreeing with their points?

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
            Thanks for loving the thread...but got bad reps about it, Wonder what the anti-guys would say if I go and bad rep them just for not agreeing with their points?
            Wow, I'm surprised you got redded for this thread. I have to admit I might not belong here, though. I'm pretty anti something, but I don't have a problem with the people that are pro-that thing. I understand why they like it and I envy them. I feel like I'm missing out on their fun.

Message boards tend to go in phases. There will always be times when things are tense and people bicker about almost everything, then there's a big blow-up and everybody calms down. My only hope is that the big blow-up doesn't involve me.

Comment

Working...
            X