No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they just too cute or what? I'm a sucker for height differences in 'ships and they got that going on. Talk about chemistry for two people were are barely on screen together and never intened to 'ship.

AL

Comment

Originally posted by A.L.
      Are they just too cute or what? I'm a sucker for height differences in 'ships and they got that going on. Talk about chemistry for two people were are barely on screen together and never intened to 'ship.

AL
      yeah they are really adorable. They are so right for eachothers, they look so nice together... Just everything is there for them.
      Spoiler:
      Pitty it will never have an ending or a relationship... but maybe who knows??

Comment

ok this is insane .. but here is my story

I was and still am a daniel/janet shipper .. then .. I started to ship with vala en daniel cos janet is gone.. and now I also started to ship between daniel and adria omg hahaaa

am I a trator now? * hides under the desk *

Comment

Oh my gosh I love Janet and Daniel together thety rock. Such a cute couple they so should have gotten together.

Janet/Daniel Shipper
          Jack/Sam shipper
          Janet/Sam Shipper
          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Coming into this a little late, i do agree, we had many a good 'shipping' moment with daniel and janet, but i always thought there was almost as much 'shipping' with daniel and sam. The way, in holiday she is almost in tears when 'michaelo/daniel' is in a coma and she is on about not wanting to loose him, then again in Meridian, when she says "why do we wait to tell people how we really feel about them" got me all teary eyed...

Comment

OMG!! I can't believe I didn't find this thread earlier!!!

I just love this pairing, they are perfect together. I always prefered them over Jack and Sam who got so many moments together. Whish there were more Dan/Jan moments there, but every single one was soo great!
              Daniel and Janet had something that was very subtle, but it was incredibly sweet and wonderful. Starting with height difference!! She is so tiny, but then she is much stronger personality than him (or at least it seems to me).

Here is a vid I made month ago... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KgTFiKW3s4
              The song is "If tomorrow never comes" by Ronan Keating. Daniel contemplates about his life and how you get only one chance for some things. I am very pleased how this vid turned out, I think I managed to tell a story here. Enjoy!
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I just couldnt beleive it when i looked at the list of relationships and saw there were no Janet and Daniel ship or friendship thread and had to start one.

Dan/Jan ship is my second fave ship (after Jack/Sam) and i just love there moments together. One of my fave of their eps is "Lifeboat" which i think is just amazing. "I dont give a dam. You dont belong in that mans body and i intend on getting you out" Go Janet!

I also love the moment in "Rite of passage" with the touch of the hand

and also "2010" which is just a brilliant ep.
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Terrific Teryl: A Birthday Tribute

The 9th November is Teryl’s birthday. To commemorate this event a tribute book is being put together.

The book will contain anything people want to submit, such as images, messages, quotes. Everyone is invited to contribute and is allowed up to an A4 page to fill with whatever they like, equally if you just want to leave a short or fill half a page these will be put together into the complete book.

Submissions need to be emailed to [email protected] by the 1st October 2007. They will then be compiled, bound and presented to Teryl at Gatecon on the 19th-20th October.

Your page can contain anything you’d like (though anything inappropriate will be removed) and should be formatted to have a 4cm margin on the left hand side and 2cm margins on the other three sides.

Please ‘sign’ your page with your name, username and/or nickname at the bottom right hand corner, it’d be terrible if your hard work was anonymous!
                  There is a possibility to add a map where every contributor will be pinpointed so if you could say where you come from (country + city) with your submission it would be greatly appreciated. Just mention it in your mail.

Any questions, submissions, offers of help or comments please email [email protected]

Thank you and have fun!

Comment

Janet and daneil 4 life
                    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

There actually is a Daniel/Janet thread. A little bit hidden but still there
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26976
                      OMG! They killed Janet!
                      -You b***ards!

Vögel singen in einer Welt,
                      die krank, lieblos und ungerecht ist.
                      Vielleicht haben sie recht.

Comment

YAY *goes to the dan/jan thread*
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

I love daniel/Janet yay
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Ya know--Daniel is very ship--able. He can be shipped with just about everyone.

But the only real mate for Daniel was Sha're--his wife and they killed her off so fast in the series that there is absolutely no shipping threads for Sha're.
                            (I can't remember her name in the movie)

Out of all the ships that are on the boards--I do like Daniel/Janet the best.

I like Daniel/Vala the least.

Sam/Daniel is alright--I like the thread for Daniel/Sam the best because the posters on that one are great.
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

this interest,but this is a sci-fi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                                Ya know--Daniel is very ship--able. He can be shipped with just about everyone.

But the only real mate for Daniel was Sha're--his wife and they killed her off so fast in the series that there is absolutely no shipping threads for Sha're.
                                (I can't remember her name in the movie)

Out of all the ships that are on the boards--I do like Daniel/Janet the best.

I like Daniel/Vala the least.

Sam/Daniel is alright--I like the thread for Daniel/Sam the best because the posters on that one are great.
                                I agree with you. Dan/Jan is the best, Dan/Sam is alright and Dan/Vala is just wrong
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X