Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkawaiix
    It's like LOST with Shannon.
    The LOST reference was so totally lost on me... I don't watch it. *facepalm*

For me, it was terrible, but one of those things that shouldn't be touched... I remember right after that episode aired I tried to write a fic about a parallel universe, but it just seemed to cheapen the death.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

picture time!!! ok this is a biggie spoiler for Ripple Effect so if you're not into spoilers don't click the link

Piccy!

Comment

I have yet to see Ripple Effect but I can't wait to see it. I loved Daniel and Janet a couple more than Sam and Jack because it was all so subtle and with so much potential. Plus the actors liked the pairing too which is always good. It broke my heart to watch Heroes, especially the scene in the medical room where Daniel was sitting in the dark thinking of how Janet tried to save him before he ascended.

Luce xxx

Comment

the pic I posted springs the phrase to mind "I don't want to let go". It kinda looks like that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            the pic I posted springs the phrase to mind "I don't want to let go". It kinda looks like that to me.
            Same here! I immediately thought about Bryan Adams and Sarah McLachlan's song "Don't let go".

Need to make a Dan/Jan wall with these lyrics!

Comment

MMM, never heard that song "Don't let go" *runs to my Itunes to search for song * hehe

Comment

I've found the thread in page 4!!

Anyway, I was capping Lifeboat to make some icons so I decided to share some caps with you.

Love the way she took his hand on this one:

And even if it's not really Daniel, it's cute:

Re-watch a few scenes also and needed to share some shippy quotes:
                (transcript by Gatenoise)

MARTICE IN JACSKON: "This body must be damaged."
                FRAISER: "I doubt that. Dr. Jackson was in perfect health."

(yeah, we all know she personally checks his health...)

FRAISER: (equally agitated) "I don't give a damn! You don't belong in that man's body and I intend to take it back!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                  And even if it's not really Daniel, it's cute:
                  http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3060/lifeboat80qi.jpg
                  Daniel might be coming on a little strong there jk. nice caps.

Comment

Wow, I'm starting these shipper threads right and left these days.

Even though she's dead, I still ship them. It used to be my fave ship before she left and then it was Sam/Jack.

Please, no comments like "You suck!! Why do you ship them?!?" They will be ignored. Shippers only please!

Anyway, let's discuss why we liked our fave doctors together!
                    Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

and from talking to someone I can't remember on MSN, when this ship was mentioned, someone said that if they got married, Janet would be called.... Janet Jackson!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                        and from talking to someone I can't remember on MSN, when this ship was mentioned, someone said that if they got married, Janet would be called.... Janet Jackson!
                        I know, you have to love the idea of it.
                        Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

OH I soooo love this ship!!!!! Im w/ you Matto, even though she's dead, *sniff* I still ship them!!! Ya gotta love stargate, cause you never know!!! The possibilities are endless!!! *crosses fingers for return of alt-universe Janet in season 10* hehe!!! Then maybe we can get our ship going good!!!
                          And I've thought of the whole "Janet Jackson" thing!!! How funny is that. Hopefully she would slash it to Janet Fraiser-Jackson. It just makes me giggle otherwise.

This ship is just one the cutest on Stargate and I so love it!!!!!! Always will no matter what!!!

Comment

I am so a Janet/Daniel shipper. It seemed to me that in both 2010 and Ripple Effect there was so totally a thing there. I still think it would be possible.
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                              OH I soooo love this ship!!!!! Im w/ you Matto, even though she's dead, *sniff* I still ship them!!! Ya gotta love stargate, cause you never know!!! The possibilities are endless!!! *crosses fingers for return of alt-universe Janet in season 10* hehe!!! Then maybe we can get our ship going good!!!
                              And I've thought of the whole "Janet Jackson" thing!!! How funny is that. Hopefully she would slash it to Janet Fraiser-Jackson. It just makes me giggle otherwise.

This ship is just one the cutest on Stargate and I so love it!!!!!! Always will no matter what!!!
                              *clings* I thought people were gonna start throwing tomatoes at me for liking this thread!

My sister brought me down to watch the episode
                              Spoiler:
                              when they bring her back from an AU. I was screaming at the top of my lungs.
                              And I think she would probably hyphenate it, like the whole Sam Carter-O'Neill thing.

I was thinking about it, shipping is the ultimate force in the Universe. Death can't even stop it!

I am so a Janet/Daniel shipper. It seemed to me that in both 2010 and Ripple Effect there was so totally a thing there. I still think it would be possible.
                              I agree totally, it was there in Lifeboat and Rite of Passage too! And, in my mind, there is a reason why Janet had his glasses at the beginning of Fallen. There is a reason and it's a shippy one! I know it!
                              Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

Originally posted by Matto Innamorato
                                *clings* I thought people were gonna start throwing tomatoes at me for liking this thread!

I agree totally, it was there in Lifeboat and Rite of Passage too! And, in my mind, there is a reason why Janet had his glasses at the beginning of Fallen. There is a reason and it's a shippy one! I know it!
                                Oh, no one will throw tomatoes at you for liking this ship hon!!!! We are a veggie throwing free place here!!!
                                And OMG, my fave D/J epi has gotta be Rite of Passage!!!! Oh, the whole scene w/ the two of them, then the slight tough, MAGIC. Next would be Lifeboat. The emotions in how angry she was getting was soo apparent.

Comment

Working...
                                X