Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky
    I remember reading something about it a few years ago. I think Teryl said that at a con (maybe the french one in 2002 I'm not sure).
    In the ep 2010, when we saw SG1&cie (minus Jack) toasting to Hammond. When they were departing, instead of just a light kiss like the one with Sam/Amanda, Michael and Teryl really kissed! And everyone on the set was in awe. They fought but finally TPTBs didn't want to keep the scene...
    Aww, thats sooo sweet. Never heard that!!!

Comment

A cute pic from season 7 Lowdown:

Comment

A cute pic from season 7 Lowdown:

Awww, I loved that part of Lowdown!!! The pic looks likes shes wispering sweet nothings in his ear

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
          Awww, I loved that part of Lowdown!!! The pic looks likes shes wispering sweet nothings in his ear
          Yep! And ot was during that scene where she handed him his glasses!

Comment

Yep! And ot was during that scene where she handed him his glasses!
            OOOHHH Yeah!!!!!!

Comment

Ok since I'm just figuring out how to post pix, hers my fav Daniel/Janet momet!
              Last edited by k8tbug1; 03 February 2006, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Awesome pic K8! Could you crop it a bit, it's pretty big.

Comment

You know what I liked about ripple effect?
                  Spoiler:
                  just before that fantastic, great, shippy hug, when AU Daniel was looking at AU Janet in a way that suggests that they did make it together in the AU, our Daniel looked and sighed, just a little bit, as if he was thinking of all that could have happened if his Janet had lived.

And when he was telling her how she died, he frowned briefly, and looked away, as if he couldn't bear to look at her and think of her dying

I love the way that Teal'c did not hug Janet as hard as Daniel (though he probably would have broken her if he did!) but did hint that she could come back again..i really hope she does!!!

oh, i so could have done with a lot lot more jan/dan (and some sam/jan friendship too) but it was wonderful just to see her, and amazing to get what we did! i squeed a lot
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I seem to remember a post heroes Dan/Jan music video, using 'Whereever you will go' by The Calling, but i can't find it now. does anyone know where i can get it? and i know it's a bit early, but as anyone done any post Ripple Effect music videos?

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

Spoiler:
                      And when he was telling her how she died, he frowned briefly, and looked away, as if he couldn't bear to look at her and think of her dying

Spoiler:
                      I definiely thought he was feeling guilty, especially when he heard that another version of him had gotten Janet out of the same situation, but he hadn't been able to do it in this reality.
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                        Spoiler:
                        I definiely thought he was feeling guilty, especially when he heard that another version of him had gotten Janet out of the same situation, but he hadn't been able to do it in this reality.
                        Spoiler:
                        poor daniel. as if he doesn't have enough guilt already. and she'd be the first to tell him he had no need to feel guilty

i still can't watch that moment in heroes without wincing. it's the pain and panic in daniel's voice as he calls her name that gets me

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          Spoiler:
                          poor daniel. as if he doesn't have enough guilt already. and she'd be the first to tell him he had no need to feel guilty

i still can't watch that moment in heroes without wincing. it's the pain and panic in daniel's voice as he calls her name that gets me
                          I get teary when it watch it. It breaks my shipper heart to hear him so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                            Okay, yeah, I bawled when I heard him. I remember trying to guess just who was going to die with my sister before the episode happened, but that scene was so emotional it tore me up. Of course, loved all of the rest of the stuff with Daniel in that ep -- so good for my shipping heart but so sad for everything else.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                              I cry everytime I watch that episode. It's so terrible. My heart was just crushed. I couldn't believe they would do that.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
                                I cry everytime I watch that episode. It's so terrible. My heart was just crushed. I couldn't believe they would do that.
                                It's like LOST with Shannon.

Comment

Working...
                                X