Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani347
    All the Daniel/Janet scenes were very good.
    Spoiler:
    the shocked, open mouth reaction when he first saw her was exactly right. But, I think it was mean of Landry not to prepare him. It wasn't like she had just moved away and was back for a visit.

Also, when Janet told him that the Daniel in her reality managed to save her, our Daniel couldn't even look at her when he said what happened in this reality.

And, the hug. He hugged her really hard, like he wanted to make it last.
    And...
    Spoiler:
    As for the hug, when they were hugging (gosh I love saying that about those two) anyway, did anyone notice the cute little look on Landry's face. How he kinda looked away ...... Rather adorable!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      And...
      Spoiler:
      As for the hug, when they were hugging (gosh I love saying that about those two) anyway, did anyone notice the cute little look on Landry's face. How he kinda looked away ...... Rather adorable!!!!
      Oh yeah that was cute!

Comment

I soooo wanna see the episode! I was a Daniel/Janet shipper from season 2 or 3 and loved any subtle moments between them. Looks like this episode had some beautiful moments.

Luce xxx

Comment

Because we all need that:

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
            Because we all need that:

Oh, don't we all!!! That's my fav pic of the two of them, you so get green hon!!!! *sqeeeeee!!!!* Ya gotta love those two, so sweetly subtle!!!

Comment

It's their best ep for us shippers!
              Oh and Lifeboat too was great when she's angry!

And for those who need to be reminded why they saw that ship:
              Top ten reasons why it's good to be a Daniel/Janet shipper

And Shipper's Corner in general

Comment

It's their best ep for us shippers!
                Oh and Lifeboat too was great when she's angry!

And for those who need to be reminded why they saw that ship:
                Top ten reasons why it's good to be a Daniel/Janet shipper

And Shipper's Corner in general
                Ooooo, thanks soo much!!! Loved the top ten!! I thought I remembered seeing that a long time ago b/c it looked familiar, that is just awsome!!!!

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for that top ten! LOVE IT!!! Here's some green for ya!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I hadn't seen the top ten list before, but I especially like a few.
                    comments in parenthesis are mine.
                    10. It can always be worked out in fan fiction! (which is where all overt ship on this show should be -especially for the main characters -which Janet was practically)

7. We think our ship is more fun because it's so subtle. (yes. I can easily see all the stuff that comes out as shippy to me as coming off as merely platonic to others, and no one is being told that they have to see it my way)

4. She's petite, beautiful, determined, compassionate, and funny; he's tall, handsome, intelligent, chivalrous, and witty... what's not to like? (see, I can see them growing closer partly because of the way MS and TR acted, but also that they have qualities that I think would attract them to each other particularly. I mean, I think that they're both great people that it's easy to see why anyone would be attracted to them -and I'm thinking attracted in more than the physical sense- but here, I can see why Daniel would in particular be attracted to Janet and vice versa. The determination that they both have would probably be a quality they both admire. Daniel would be attracted to Janet's fierce protection of Cassie -especially being orphaned so early. And, Janet would be attracted to Daniel's compassion and his willingness to let her know that he would be there for her in Rites of Passage. Also, because he did that without implying that she was any less strong. I just feel that this goes beyond just they're both nice people)
                    I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

-steps in-
                      Why haven't I seen this thread before?

I loved Ripple Effect for them. I think even after 3 years, he still can't get over the fact that she's gone.

Oh, and yes, I'm definately a Dan/Jan shipper. (To state the obvious )

Comment

My favourite in the top ten is definitely:
                        It's all Michael and Teryl's fault.

That is so true!

Welcome here xkawaiix!!

Comment

My favourite in the top ten is definitely:
                          It's all Michael and Teryl's fault.

That is so true!

Welcome here xkawaiix!!
                          ROFLMAO! Love that one! I can just imagine those two thinking up ways of sticking some Dan/Jan stuff into every scene. Hee -- sneaky people.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I remember reading something about it a few years ago. I think Teryl said that at a con (maybe the french one in 2002 I'm not sure).
                            In the ep 2010, when we saw SG1&cie (minus Jack) toasting to Hammond. When they were departing, instead of just a light kiss like the one with Sam/Amanda, Michael and Teryl really kissed! And everyone on the set was in awe. They fought but finally TPTBs didn't want to keep the scene...

Comment

I remember reading something about it a few years ago. I think Teryl said that at a con (maybe the french one in 2002 I'm not sure).
                              In the ep 2010, when we saw SG1&cie (minus Jack) toasting to Hammond. When they were departing, instead of just a light kiss like the one with Sam/Amanda, Michael and Teryl really kissed! And everyone on the set was in awe. They fought but finally TPTBs didn't want to keep the scene...
                              Evil TPTB! First they cut out the kiss and then they kill Jan off!

Even though we didn't get to see it, the thought of them kissing (in THIS reality! ) makes me squee!

Comment

Well, I'm glad they didn't leave it in. If they had, it would have meant that tptb were sanctioning the ship. Everything that has been shown so far could just as easily be read as caring friends rather than people with romantic feelings. And, I like it like that. Once tptb sanction it, they'd want to write it. And, they've mucked up ship so much, I wouldn't have wanted them getting their claws into this one. Obviously MS and TR could handle it on their own.

I'm happy to leave the kisses and overt declarations to fanfic.
                                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X