Alex Zahara Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    I've got sooo many pics from over the years..... Here's one of Alex and Dan Payne, plotting over their "scripts" during the 2006 Chicago con....

Spoiler:
    fabulous, they are both so cute
    Keep the pictures coming.
    Music and Stargate
    sigpic
    Perfection

Comment

And here's one from this past spring..... NEO's b-day party!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

And here's one from this past spring..... NEO's b-day party!!!

oh my god!!!! Neo looks so cute, I don't think she ever figured out where to put her hands.
        Music and Stargate
        sigpic
        Perfection

Comment

One last post before bed..... Vancouver 2006 aron Douglas, Dan Payne and Alex.

Last edited by Chelle; 19 June 2008, 12:18 PM. Reason: Ask Kris. Posting pics at 4am and making sense? Doesn't happen for me!

Comment

Okay I lied.... One last one of Dan and Alex. Goodnight all!

Comment

You should hear Alex's bear story! I had the pleasure of talking with him for a while in Vancouver this April. He made sure he said hello to everyone and was real big on eye contact. It would be great to talk with him again in the future and hear even more stories!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
              (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

Originally posted by Kriselassar View Post
                You should hear Alex's bear story! I had the pleasure of talking with him for a while in Vancouver this April. He made sure he said hello to everyone and was real big on eye contact. It would be great to talk with him again in the future and hear even more stories!

that really is a funny story And yes, it would be good to meet him again. He seemed like a really nice guy.
                Music and Stargate
                sigpic
                Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM View Post
                  I third that! Totally awesome guy, really enthusiatice and supportive of those in the arts culture, as Fido will also attest, possibly silently, but still....
                  I'm only silent because I'm still jealous you were invited to sit on his lap... but yes, I would have to concur. On more than one occasion he went out of his way to lend support and advice to those aspiring in various forms of the arts, (myself included.)

If only I wasn't so distracted by those entrancing eyes...
                  Never play Leapfrog with Unicorns.

Comment

I knew you guys would be lurking here. LOL!

Would you be interested in coming up with some questions for an Alex Zahara interview? The questions don't have to be Stargate related. I did an interview with Craig Veroni (Dr. Peter Grodin) recently. And I'm sure that Alex wouldn't mind answering some questions as well.

You can check out Craig's interview here:
                    http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index.php?topic=1957.0
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

AG - Hahahahaha, lurking? Us????? You're funny! There's no lurking about it - we're here to stay!!!

Here's another one from the TGIF dinner on that last Sunday.....

Last edited by Chelle; 22 June 2008, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Here's a pic of Alex waving buh-bye to us all after dinner.... Wearing his NEW jacket, since he'd given his old jacket to a homeless person the day or two before,.... Such total sweetie!!!!

Comment

Here's a pic of Alex waving buh-bye to us all after dinner....

Awww waving goodbye, why not hello? Hello hello, I don't know why you say good bye I say hello.
                          Was that right after the Lumberjack song?
                          Chelle, you make me pee my pants sometimes
                          Last edited by Snowflake; 22 June 2008, 12:25 PM. Reason: hello fido, my food tagging friend
                          Music and Stargate
                          sigpic
                          Perfection

Comment

Hey Chelle, you are turning into a good editor. lol. Just could not do it could you?

AG - I have no questions running through my head that you could ask Alex, sorry, when I meet people I ask all the questions I can think of. After that, I am just happy I met them, wish I could help you out there. Sheesh, I am crap aren't I?
                            lol, well, good luck with the interview, I hope it goes well, and I would love to hear it when you are done.
                            Music and Stargate
                            sigpic
                            Perfection

Comment

Dunno whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Snowflake..... *snort* I believe a statement of being as pure as the drivne snow might be called for at this point.... Then you'd probably make a comment about maybe as pure as freshly driven THROUGH snow...... But yeah.

Chicago 2006, woohoo!

Comment

[color=green]Dunno whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Snowflake..... *snort* I believe a statement of being as pure as the drivne snow might be called for at this point.... Then you'd probably make a comment about maybe as pure as freshly driven THROUGH snow...... But yeah.
                                So says the cowardly lion.
                                I am pure...........in my own way
                                Music and Stargate
                                sigpic
                                Perfection

Comment

Working...
                                X