Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Meimei! Your ears are now a casuallty(sp?) of the S/J ship! Does anyone know if there is POV commentary on any DVD's outside the US?????

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      ok, from the last thread (missed the end again...doing field work...)

madgater/Kel'dor: //Kel'dor says dirty minds must run in the family. He says shame on you Kel'sha!! // Kel'sha objects on the count that it was my idea...
      also, she says duh! of COURSE Tame wanted to be in a stupor...its RDA!

shipper shirts...ummm...I need a small (really small) shirt...I'm little
      and how much $$ (I'm broke...gotta love college...) But I want!

sacme: I love Syd...she gets a little weepy in S3, but still kicks a$$

MeiMei...will read your fic later...I love em!
      LOL! Just gotta love the Tok'ra sibling banter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        *sidenote: CheveronSeven, I just figured out today where your quote was from (yes it took me that long LOL). I've been getting my friend addicted to SG and we just finished S2 and when I heard Jack say that line I remembered someone from this thread had that quote and kinda smacked my head like DUH!
        Hee! True story: My friend was starting to get *me* addicted and she convinced me to buy season 1 & I got season 2 for Christmas. So one snow day I popped that episode in and that's when my love for Jack started, but it was sealed when Jack told General Bower to shove it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Tame, so glad you're back and hopefully feeling alot better!!!
          (((((((((((Tame))))))))))))

Good to see ya back in top form!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            *roughly grabs entire bag of indigo shipper cookies*

Give me the d**m bag, I need these cookies!!!

Sally
            Now now children!! THere's enough cookies of every flavor to share around!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
              Ok, then what movie do you think Sam should watch to get her mojo back..you know, to regain that 'kick-but', take no crap attitude balanced with caring for her team, esp. Jack? (That was the original challenge)

Di
              I don't know if many here have seen it, but go watch "THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT" with Geena Davis (as an assassin w/amnesia) and Samuel L. Jackson....

Kick-Butt! is right! And her character's name is SAMANTHA CAINE!!

Very underrated, strong-woman action film. And funny, too.
              sigpic

Comment

Sam won't be the only one crying! They won't be able to make enough kleenex to wipe all the shippers tears on that day!!!
                Might need to build an ark for shelter from the flood of shipper tears!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  I don't know if many here have seen it, but go watch "THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT" with Geena Davis (as an assassin w/amnesia) and Samuel L. Jackson....

Kick-Butt! is right! And her character's name is SAMANTHA CAINE!!

Very underrated, strong-woman action film. And funny, too.
                  Now there's an idea for you!!

I liked that movie. I agree that it was underrated. Lots of action and most of it by a woman. And in the end she ended up with the right man!

Comment

Sorry you got left behind. I think someone left a note on the old thread's door! You must have missed it or maybe it fell off! Anyway, glad you found us!
                    I'm sorry you got left behind!! Here, let me get your bags out of the U-HAUL.

*grabs Kri's knapsacks and staggers*

Kel'dor and I say: What the *!$&!@ have ya got in here?!?! weapons grade naquada?!?! It would be a nice addition to our inventory. we could use this naquada to make TPTB-busters!! Also makes a great addition to shipper cookies if you're feeling really, really down in the dumps!!

Comment

Introducing a BRAND NEW Shipper Cookie: Tame this cookie is for you.

Drum roll please!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup
                      ((((((((((((((((Ship Nana))))))))))))))) Thank you I feel bits and bits better now thank you for making a special cookie for when we shippers are under the weather
                      Isn't our Ship Nana the greatest!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                        Tame! I'm happy to see you, too! LOL
                        I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. But don't hug me. It burns.
                        {{{{OZ}}}}} well you know I HAD cause you told me not too
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey, Ship Nana,

I think I need some pink shipper cookies..

Mala, hope you don't mind if I borrow your suggestion!

I may have to run with the humorous idea of a Sam and Pete meet the potential in-laws fic. (Maybe with Jack waiting in the wings after Jacob/Selmac scares the mess out of Pete!!)

Hmmm... send those cookies over!

Waterfall, let me know if you have any more interesting dreams!!

This threads a minefield of ideas!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Yeah, I watched the RDA interview on Craig Kilborn at 1:00 in the morning. I know my neighbors heard me screaming when he put on the wig!

I am surprised they didn't call the police!!

Or they could have just assumed I saw a mouse... I really hate it when the mouse outsmarts the traps...

(Mei Mei needs a cat, but the four dogs might not like that!)
                            Sounds like you need an Asgard transporter to whisk them all into an old suitcase that serves no use anymore. Then you can just close the suitcase and triple zat it!!

Comment

Tame! Welcome back! See what happens when you leave for a few hours... Loads of threads to catch up on!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                Sounds like you need an Asgard transporter to whisk them all into an old suitcase that serves no use anymore. Then you can just close the suitcase and triple zat it!!
                                Good idea! Anybody have Thor's gate addy? I wonder what the long distance charges would be on that call....

Maybe I need a better mouse trap!

Comment

Working...
                                X