This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    well yes ..it looks hopeful but I don't think we'll get a love making scene even if they spend a whole episode fishing
    Well, that's what fade-outs are for, right?

...may be lots of kisses!!!! ...to make up for a waste of time That will do I suppose ...but I want to see them in bed ..like Mulder and Scully....preferably under the covers.
    Under the covers, over the covers, makes no difference to me! I'll take'em any way I can get'em!
    Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

well ..do you mean something productive like that too eventually?!!!

Caty

Wow Ship Diva! Did you mean quadruplets?!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        Yup, those are looking like some very productive activities. One might even call it excercise if one were desperately attempting to avoid the gutter.

Nah. Just bring on the wild monkeys.

Well, hello, gutter. How nice to see you again.
        Here is the Ship Monkey on YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES
        Ship Nana

Comment

well I suppose she can always quit for 2 months ..marry Jack ..and then come back ...No harm done then ...Is it possible ?!!

I mean when a company really needs somebody ...they'll have them back and I think Sam is important to SGC .

I'd love that

Caty
          yeah...very true...if the two of them said 'we're quitting' (or even one of them) I don't think that the AF/president/whoever would just say 'oh, ok...see ya around'. They need to DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Wow Ship Diva! Did you mean quadruplets?!

Why not !!!AT did mention lots of babies between Sam and Jack

caty

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              LOL!!!! What? It's all right there!! Sam needs to dump loser and marry Jack to attain maximum happiness!! Even all the laws of math and science say so, as is evidence by what I'd like to call the Fundamental Theorem of Shipper Calculus!!
              LOL!
              First a Shipper So-Cal Commune, then a Shipper Poet, and NOW a Shipper Theorum!!! ROFLMAO!
              I hereby nominate Ship Nana as Mayor of Shipper-town!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=T-Gate]<<
                Thank you T-gate

IT'S PROMISING about the fishing episode she meant ..but I'm sure she also meant more than fishing nippage

Do you know if Amanda received the gifts alright (letter and Cd's)?!!
                >>

Hi Catysg1. Oh Amanda definitely meant more than fishing!!!

I don't know if at that point Amanda received the letter/cd. She arrived at the con probably about a half hour to an hour at most before her appearance with Chris & Michael. As soon as their talk was done they were wisked away for the photo session. Anyone with gifts for the actors had to give them to the Gatecon people. I had left something myself for Amanda, and she did not mention anything to me about it at the photo session. My guess was that even if they were given the gifts backstage before their talk, they would not have had time to open anything. I did not ask.

Take Care
                Toni

Thank you Toni and welcome to the shipper family

Will be nice to see sam and Jack by the lake doing a bit of fishing ..and then rush back to Jack's cabin for some action

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Third Floor Relic
                  Well, that's what fade-outs are for, right?

Under the covers, over the covers, makes no difference to me! I'll take'em any way I can get'em!

A bed scene a la Mulder and Scully will be awesome

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                    Yup, those are looking like some very productive activities. One might even call it excercise if one were desperately attempting to avoid the gutter.

Nah. Just bring on the wild monkeys.

Well, hello, gutter. How nice to see you again.
                    I'm NOT entirely sure we were ever OUT of the gutter...
                    (and why would we want to be?? )

Hey, I think we have our shipper goooove back

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Hmmmm....I guess reproductive would be even better!
                      ROTFLMAO!!!

//LOL!!!! What? It's all right there!! Sam needs to dump loser and marry Jack to attain maximum happiness!! Even all the laws of math and science say so, as is evidence by what I'd like to call the Fundamental Theorem of Shipper Calculus!! //

the first part is all thats necessary...calculus...esh

Thanks Tasha...I was wondering...I almost feel out of my chair from reading that <g>

welcome to any newbies from both me and my symbiote Kel'sha

wasn't I just a supersoldier? huh...must be posting a lot...

well, will catch up with you all later (((shipper family)))...the little satellites in the sky rule my life today...

really, they do...I'm working on GPS for my project, so I have to go out when the satellites are good...and that sounds funny so I've been saying it all day <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sockie
                        Do I detect a math lover? Because while Stargate itself makes me perfectly content...you throw in some Calculus...and it's like a slice of heaven...
                        I should say I USED to like math, before I realized that I would have to take quite a few math theory classes as well. I like the number crunching classes like calculus and numerical analysis, but classes like "basic analysis and proofs" I struggle with. I'm not good with math proofs. As a matter of fact my only brief moment in HS math was when we did those triangle congruency proofs for part of my sophomore year. I'm more of a fan of concrete math, not abstract math. Other than that, I got 90-100 percent on all of my math tests in HS. College is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          LOL!
                          First a Shipper So-Cal Commune, then a Shipper Poet, and NOW a Shipper Theorum!!! ROFLMAO!
                          I hereby nominate Ship Nana as Mayor of Shipper-town!!!
                          I second that nomination (and so does Kel'dor). And I think I'll let someone else have the pleasure of starting the next thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            I second that nomination (and so does Kel'dor). And I think I'll let someone else have the pleasure of starting the next thread.
                            I think you ought to call a moving van as well....you work way to hard moving all our stuff MG...this time I think you should just sit back...relax and enjoy yourself

Ship Nana for Shipper Town Mayor....I would vote for That!!!!!
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I wouldn't mind to start a new thread one day

caty

Comment

can I start the new thread if somebody has not done it yet?!!!

I duplicated it last time I was too late

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X