This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Thanks! I love the little squirt! I corrupted her at an early age (8 weeks) and made her start watching Stargate with me. I have her on videotape staring intently at the tv while Jack is talking She knows a hot man when she sees one! Although, at her size, I think the dog that Jack gave Cassie would swallow her whole!

Here is a recent pic.
    http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...rikri/0010.jpg
    Wonder if she'll growl at when he comes on screen, or has she done so already??

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      I never got into the X Files, but there was a show that I liked that headed in the same direction. Silk Stalkings! And man, when they actually got together on the show.... call the fire department!

WHEN J/S get together, I'm going to have the paramedics standing by.
      LOL! The RDA/Jack Thunk Thread has a set of home defibrilators (sic?). You might want to jump over there and get a set. Hopefully we will be needing them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Actually, the behind the scenes of "Grace" showed the lead in, and just as it was getting good the camera man moved in front of the camera. ARRGH! I was like, "MOVE OUTTA THE WAY!!!" LOL!
        WHERE did you see behind the scenes of Grace? Is this where everyone is getting/making screen caps from it?

Holy crap, I might have to ZAT someone if we don't get good stuff on season 7 DVDs. I am already going to seriously hurt someone for the stuff we are already missing! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Here comes the whine fest!

Comment

Its a promo pic dont know exactly for which episode, but saw the pic on marimba's RDA slideshow video(hehe yes I'm back to that dang video again)!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Well, my beta is working on the sequel to my lastest and let's just say it won't be posted on the GW fanfic since the highest rating they take is R.

Nuff said... for now!
            Just give us the link! Nuff said.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              Wonder if she'll growl at when he comes on screen, or has she done so already??
              Actually, since her "mommy" basically growled at the tv herself, Skittle ran and hid behind me while Chimera was on. Smart dog

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                WHERE did you see behind the scenes of Grace? Is this where everyone is getting/making screen caps from it?

Holy crap, I might have to ZAT someone if we don't get good stuff on season 7 DVDs. I am already going to seriously hurt someone for the stuff we are already missing! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Here comes the whine fest!
                It's amazing the stuff the people in this thread find and can do! The screen caps, animations, all of it is just too cool...

Hey, four more posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Okay, here is a cute pic I just found of my "baby". If I had gotten a male dog, I would have named it either Jack, or Thor. Since I got a girl, I naturally was going to name her Sam. But my mom got the other female so we wanted cute similar names. Mine is Skittle Doo, and hers is Winnipoo.

This pic is from when I first got her nearly a year ago.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...rikri/0036.jpg
                  Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Ahhh! Who doesn't love jello? Ok, me; but that's another story.

What is your favorite Jack and Sam moment?
                    I'm another one of those Catholics who like their Jello shots (esp. the blue ones) with vodka. Though in the first apartment I lived in, my first set of 3 roomies did Jello shots that had to be at least half liquor!!!! God I loved those parties with those particular roomates!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Man, THIS thread is a rollercoaster in itself! The ups, the downs....

Hey Sally...I've got something here for you! I hope it makes you feel better!

Look what I found!

I don't know why I do these things...Sometimes I just can't help myself!
                      ARGH, MY EYES!!!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        Actually, since her "mommy" basically growled at the tv herself, Skittle ran and hid behind me while Chimera was on. Smart dog
                        ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

When I found out I was missing good stuff, I went for the UK Region 2 DVDs. I won't purchase anymore US Region 1 DVDs unless the same stuff is on them.

Token ~

Comment

Just give us the link! Nuff said.
                            I just finished my first web design for the three stories I have already. Only two are SG (of course they're S/J ship) and the other is ST: Ent. The link is in my sig...

The sequel to The Things We Demand From Love should be out soon.

Other good fic sites:

Ruralstar
                            http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/

Heliopolis 2
                            http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2/

Comment

When I found out I was missing good stuff, I went for the UK Region 2 DVDs. I won't purchase anymore US Region 1 DVDs unless the same stuff is on them.
                              Do you have to have a different DVD player here to play them, or do the UK region 2's play on our players?

And is there anywhere I can find a list of what is on each DVD? You don't have to buy the full season anywhere but here, do you?

Like I need to spend MORE money! But I hate that I am missing good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                I just finished my first web design for the three stories I have already. Only two are SG (of course they're S/J ship) and the other is ST: Ent. The link is in my sig...

The sequel to The Things We Demand From Love should be out soon.
                                GOOD! HURREEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Hmm... one more post. Gotta think of something special for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X