This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Even a dead poor grad student can afford this!
    Out of curiosity, does this cover all the shipper cookie colours?? When we had t-shirts made for our grad school program we could only have 4 colours....
    there will also be shipping costs and the cost sharing if we send stuff to Vancouver. give me a little more time to get this all together, folks.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Even a dead poor grad student can afford this!
      Out of curiosity, does this cover all the shipper cookie colours?? When we had t-shirts made for our grad school program we could only have 4 colours....
      Only 4 colors?!?!?! What's with the lack of color in the academic world?!?!?!

And to your buddy Teal'c: I would'nt dream of discussing discussing your thesis further. As it is, reading your thesis will probably fry every synapse in my head!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Man, THIS thread is a rollercoaster in itself! The ups, the downs....

Hey Sally...I've got something here for you! I hope it makes you feel better!

Look what I found!

I don't know why I do these things...Sometimes I just can't help myself!
        OMG, stop it already! Your making me laugh so hard that I fell off of my chair!

*thump*

Ship Nana picks herself up off of the floor for the 2nd time.

You are just a genius!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by J Sockie
          I'm sorry, you're right, I don't think I actually read a confirmation that she said yes. I probably read someone else's post that said something about it, but I know for a fact I never read a confirmation. My fault, I should have explained myself.
          No apologies necessary, I spend half my life confused. Keeping the spoiler from the spec is always tricky after awhile. Don't let it deter you from posting one bit.
          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            I know! Her tributes are fantastic! Do you think the people over at the saynotopete site would appreciate this one? Mala, would you care to share?
            Thank you all, for appreciating my um, "work"??

As I've said, I'm just trying to lighten things up...

Sure I'll share with the SaynotoPetes.
            But will I be accused of spreading my 'bad' fandomness beyond GW???
            sigpic

Comment

post 25 more?

Try Kri, Try!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                We're family so just post away! Don't worry if it's fluff! No one wants to stay "Jaffa Poop". We are here to help you meet your goal!

Uh....What's your favorite color?
                PINK! And I felt like a total AT stalker at the convention, because I learned the reason she wears pink to most of the conventions is because it is her favorite color. Well, I had on pink that day too, and just wanted to shout "I didn't wear it because she likes it!"

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Woo hoo! Gratuitous posting! We can do it!

Um, topic, right. I keep losing that. I know I can find one around here somewhere....

S
                  P
                  O
                  I
                  L
                  E
                  R
                  S
                  A
                  H
                  O
                  Y

And, being me, it involved spoilers and wild speculation.

So, something Fifth said stuck out on a rewatch. He said something to the effect that if Sam really wanted that normal life with Pete, she'd have believed it.

She didn't buy it for a second.

So, Amanda said she filmed some sort of sequence like that with RDA. She said it well after the whole permiere stuff should have been in the can. What if Fifth gets ahold of her again and tries a variation on the theme he thinks she might want enough to believe for a little while....

Imagine how much it would shake Sam up if she bought into the vision with Jack, even briefly, when she hadn't bought it with Pete on the first go around....
                  Oh yeah! I like the way you think! That could really work. We have been wondering where that missing scene went. And ya know they say that they are filming several episodes at one time because of RDA's limited schedule. Sooooo that could work!!! Yep most definitely!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                    *sigh* Where O where is Marimba?! Hope things went well!!! I just got around to watching her RDA videos(Especially All I Want for XMas video ) and when she comes back online I wanna shower her with thank you's and praises (a girl could get hooked watching those videos over and over and over and.... ahem sorry)
                    What kind of videos? Are they montages?

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                      Woo hoo! Gratuitous posting! We can do it!

Um, topic, right. I keep losing that. I know I can find one around here somewhere....

S
                      P
                      O
                      I
                      L
                      E
                      R
                      S
                      A
                      H
                      O
                      Y

And, being me, it involved spoilers and wild speculation.

So, something Fifth said stuck out on a rewatch. He said something to the effect that if Sam really wanted that normal life with Pete, she'd have believed it.

She didn't buy it for a second.

So, Amanda said she filmed some sort of sequence like that with RDA. She said it well after the whole permiere stuff should have been in the can. What if Fifth gets ahold of her again and tries a variation on the theme he thinks she might want enough to believe for a little while....

Imagine how much it would shake Sam up if she bought into the vision with Jack, even briefly, when she hadn't bought it with Pete on the first go around....

Hey, I really really like the way you think! And also, I wanted to thank everyone for being so welcoming! You guys are awesome, and now I'm just doing my best to keep up

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        there will also be shipping costs and the cost sharing if we send stuff to Vancouver. give me a little more time to get this all together, folks.

ship sistah
                        Yes, but as long as I get to keep ALL my limbs, I don't much mind...... (now, don't take me literally!).
                        Ship Sistah, you're doing a GREAT job, and we all know perfection can't be rushed...

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          PINK! And I felt like a total AT stalker at the convention, because I learned the reason she wears pink to most of the conventions is because it is her favorite color. Well, I had on pink that day too, and just wanted to shout "I didn't wear it because she likes it!"

hehe
                          Ooooh! That's good! And you kept it on topic.

Um........What's your favorite food?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by J Sockie
                            I'm sorry, you're right, I don't think I actually read a confirmation that she said yes. I probably read someone else's post that said something about it, but I know for a fact I never read a confirmation. My fault, I should have explained myself.
                            Good thing you couldn't confirm that "yes"!

I was about to have to use an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) on myself.

It wasn't gonna be a pretty site.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              Only 4 colors?!?!?! What's with the lack of color in the academic world?!?!?!
                              They're complete cheapskates........

And to your buddy Teal'c: I would'nt dream of discussing discussing your thesis further. As it is, reading your thesis will probably fry every synapse in my head!!
                              Nah! It mostly goes as follows....

blah blahblaaaahh blah blah blah
                              The end.

See, not hard to understand at all!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

ship sistah
                                Thanks Ship Sistah! You are doing a Marrrvellllous job!!!!

Are you also checking into the coffee cup or was that someone else?
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X