X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    My first shippy Mulder and Scully video ( X-FILES) on

the same song as my new Sam and Jack video . Can I just say ..it's

absolutely beautiful and hydillic , very sensual and it's SCI-FI TOO.

"When you say you love me" Josh Groban...SHIP ....Ship and ship all the way , TONS OF IT . it's actually quite nice to compare with Sam and Jack

Enjoy and here is my page

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Caty
    Caty,
    just a quick post -- I have to take some MORE customers out to dinner .. I swear, they're gonna get huge if I don't stop treating them so well...
    anyway, I ADORED THIS VIDEO!! I only caught about 1/3 of all of the X Files episodes, inspite of really liking the show. After seeing this music vid, I'll have to rent all of the seasons!!!

Well done!!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      About 150 miles away. I've never been there.

Thank you ...I 'll get my encyclopedia and try to read about it

So never seen the monster then?!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        OK everyone! I am posting a link below for David's DDL Appreciation Thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1978

Just a reminder of the what its all about - David (of GW fame ) is sending a packet of positive letters to David DeLuise to show him that we Stargate fans CAN distinguish between him and the character of Pete.
        I realise not all shippers would want to contribute something to this, but I think it's an excellent way to show everyone what we on this thread already know - the Shipper Family is a positive, generous, funny, witty, supportive group of people, and that altho many of us aren't big Pete fans, we don't want David thinking all of us ascribe to the sentiments of the vocal minority.
        *kiwigater steps down off soapbox*

phew, back to the shippiness......
        Kudos to you! I think that is a fabulous idea I am off to look at the thread now....

Comment

Thank you ...I 'll get my encyclopedia and try to read about it

So never seen the monster then?!!!!

Caty
          Nah never seen the monster. Did you?

Have you been to Loch Lomond? My village is right at the bottom end at the National park entrance.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
            Caty,
            just a quick post -- I have to take some MORE customers out to dinner .. I swear, they're gonna get huge if I don't stop treating them so well...
            anyway, I ADORED THIS VIDEO!! I only caught about 1/3 of all of the X Files episodes, inspite of really liking the show. After seeing this music vid, I'll have to rent all of the seasons!!!

Well done!!

Di

You 'll love the episodes ...Mulder and Scully are a great couple ..for a sci-fi show ..it was perfect ...and in line with the mythology of the show.I really do miss them ...

Have a nice time with your party guests.

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Caty, I loved the X Files video. Now, if only we could get some of that shippyness with Sam and Jack. *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                That smiley is definitely Jack all the way, with his wiggly eyebrows! LOL

I have never noticed that Sam's lips were so red though.!!!! ...me think she has been kissing Jack too much off screen behind the scene. ...but in that case is it Jack or RDA!!!!!hummmm..

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Nah never seen the monster. Did you?

Have you been to Loch Lomond? My village is right at the bottom end at the National park entrance.

Just in photos ..!!!!fake or not ..can't say ..it's a mystery like the Bermuda triangle ..I suppose !!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Caty, I loved the X Files video. Now, if only we could get some of that shippyness with Sam and Jack. *sigh*

Somehow I don't think we'll get that much ...With Mulder and Scully the ship was spread during the whole show .

For Sam and jack we missed 2 years ..season 5 and 6...with hardly anything to use for a shippy video...it's getting better now ..but because they waste so much time with the Pete/Sam ship ..I don't know if we'll ever get a bed scene or 2 a la Mulder and scully with Sam and Jack....Shame though..it would be great if they link it to the show ...and that 's what they did with Mulder and Scully.

I really hope for a kind of a bed scene..on a planet where they ( Sam and Jack only)have to live rough a little ...and will get closer.

We'll see and I hope the femme fatale pic is part of the iddyllic dream sequence AT was talking about with Jack in it.

Thank you Dipsoftjazz.

Caty

Comment

geez, thanks! Amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't pay attention to ones thesis for a week or so... (just kidding, luckily I have my own computer, and frequent 5-10 min gaps at work in which to maximise my reading/posting).

Watch out, its addictive around here...
                      Didn't I just see you in the thunk thread???..... LOL
                      I'd joke about exploring in the AT thunk thread (the guy's thunk thread), but that would ruin my reputation as a gentleman!!

Whereever you are BCM, I heard that!!!! I am SO a gentleman. Unlike a certain Ship Daddy we all know and love!!!!

Comment

Somehow I don't think we'll get that much ...With Mulder and Scully the ship was spread during the whole show .

For Sam and jack we missed 2 years ..season 5 and 6...with hardly anything to use for a shippy video...it's getting better now ..but because they waste so much time with the Pete/Sam ship ..I don't know if we'll ever get a bed scene or 2 a la Mulder and scully with Sam and Jack....Shame though..it would be great if they link it to the show ...and that 's what they did with Mulder and Scully.

I really hope for a kind of a bed scene..on a planet where they ( Sam and Jack only)have to live rough a little ...and will get closer.

We'll see and I hope the femme fatale pic is part of the iddyllic dream sequence AT was talking about with Jack in it.

Thank you Dipsoftjazz.

Caty
                        I was thinking the same thing regarding a bedroom scene. Doubt we'll ever see that but we sure can dream! My husband is still reeling over that pic of her.

But, It wasn't until I watched your video that I realized how touchy feely Mulder and Scully really were. Goodness, I loved that show! Probably why I've latched onto Jack and Sam. Plus I find it rather amusing to see just how many X-files folks turn up on SG-1. Can't wait to see what the future holds for our fav couple! (yes, I'm a hopefull romantic!)

Comment

Originally Posted by Ship Nana
                          And don't forget the beverage of their choice for dipping the cookies in. I know I shouldn't end a sentence with "in". But I did it anyway!
                          You're just trying to entice Jack to come tell you off, aren't you!
                          *wait! That's Token.... *
                          Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Yep! That's one way to get Jack over to my house!!!
                          Hey! I heard that! kiwigater, are you giving away my secrets? Since it's for Ship Nana, I forgive you!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                            I was thinking the same thing regarding a bedroom scene. Doubt we'll ever see that but we sure can dream! My husband is still reeling over that pic of her.

But, It wasn't until I watched your video that I realized how touchy feely Mulder and Scully really were. Goodness, I loved that show! Probably why I've latched onto Jack and Sam. Plus I find it rather amusing to see just how many X-files folks turn up on SG-1. Can't wait to see what the future holds for our fav couple! (yes, I'm a hopefull romantic!)
                            What guy wouldn't be reeling!!!! Although since he's supposed to be happily married, you'd better slap him to snap him out of it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                              <snip>
                              Anyway guess what I did!!! I emailed smiley centeral (for those who use them), and suggested for them to make 1 page of SG characters, pairs, etc... Hmmm I wonder if they would do a S/J smiley!!! S&J All The Way!!
                              Great idea! I would love to see them create some Stargate smilies! They have other famous people. Maybe I will email them too when I get back to home base.

Token ~

Comment

Awww no one likes my idea of someone getting a hold of the owner of the AT official site?? Aw well it was just a thought.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X