X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aligater
    Hi there!

>and Welcome Aligater. Hope you have alot of fun here and remember to go slow on the shipper cookies at first until your system gets adjusted.<
    I was born a shipper! I don't need to adjust!!! The only reason my stomach hurts is because... um... okay, you're right. Too bad we didn't have these cookies back before they made the forum section all shiny and improved. ( I USED to be able to eat almost anything online. I started threads about Nutella and Jaffa Cakes...) But, you are right. Shame on me

Those chocolate shipper cookies are way cool! Although, i must admit, the orange ones put me off a little. They're not made of alien babies, are they?

>Maybe if your friends ate the cookies while watching shippy episodes that would make them full fledged shippers. Worth a try anyway.<
    Ah! Now there's an idea! Okay, I'm off to call my almost-shipper friends. they are comming 'round on Ship Day, and I will stuff them so full of a) Cookies, and b) D&C, that they won't remember WHAT it was like to not be a shipper! Thanks!!!
    I also recommend loading them up on liquor as well!!!!

For your stomach I recommend 2 pale green shipper cookies (the ones that make sick shippers feel better), both dipped in Pepto Bismol.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      I also recommend loading them up on liquor as well!!!!
      I just need any cookie. Cuz I am hungry right now. For food, as well as for some ship.... wonder what DVD I should put in??

Comment

Hi there!

>and Welcome Aligater. Hope you have alot of fun here and remember to go slow on the shipper cookies at first until your system gets adjusted.<
        I was born a shipper! I don't need to adjust!!! The only reason my stomach hurts is because... um... okay, you're right. Too bad we didn't have these cookies back before they made the forum section all shiny and improved. ( I USED to be able to eat almost anything online. I started threads about Nutella and Jaffa Cakes...) But, you are right. Shame on me

Those chocolate shipper cookies are way cool! Although, i must admit, the orange ones put me off a little. They're not made of alien babies, are they?

>Maybe if your friends ate the cookies while watching shippy episodes that would make them full fledged shippers. Worth a try anyway.<
        Ah! Now there's an idea! Okay, I'm off to call my almost-shipper friends. they are comming 'round on Ship Day, and I will stuff them so full of a) Cookies, and b) D&C, that they won't remember WHAT it was like to not be a shipper! Thanks!!!
        I should warn you that for the purposes of this thread, I am host to the Tok'ra Kel'dor of Ra'maklan. LtLisa is host to Kel'dor's sister, Kel'sha. So if mine and LtLisa's posts seem a little schizophrenic to you, it's because our symbiotes want to throw their two cents in as well.

Comment

Ship Sistah! You have a LOT to answer too..... you've sent me down the path to smiley obsession!
          See, look, I found an animated New Zeland flag! How cool is that!

(should probably acknowledge the site - its what they asked *shrug*)
          http://www.intuitionbase.com/waveguide/flaggifs.html

*desparate attempt to get back on thread!*
          So, only 2 and a bit days till new Stagate (yipee!), looks like a decent team ep too (altho I have to confess I'm really looking forward to Zero Hour......).

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            I should warn you that for the purposes of this thread, I am host to the Tok'ra Kel'dor of Ra'maklan. LtLisa is host to Kel'dor's sister, Kel'sha. So if mine and LtLisa's posts seem a little schizophrenic to you, it's because our symbiotes want to throw their two cents in as well.
            Do that make it 4 cents all together???......

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              Do that make it 4 cents all together???......
              LOL!!!! Yep!! Both me and my symbiote are cheapskates.

Comment

Ship Sistah! You have a LOT to answer too..... you've sent me down the path to smiley obsession!
                See, look, I found an animated New Zeland flag! How cool is that!

(should probably acknowledge the site - its what they asked *shrug*)
                http://www.intuitionbase.com/waveguide/flaggifs.html

*desparate attempt to get back on thread!*
                So, only 2 and a bit days till new Stagate (yipee!), looks like a decent team ep too (altho I have to confess I'm really looking forward to Zero Hour......).
                You just can't wait to see what's got ol' Billiard Ba'al scared s---less. At least that's what it looks like in that one pic for Zero Hour.

Ouch!!!! Kel'dor says he always knew Ba'al didn't have any, well....you know, to stand up to anything stronger than a little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  My first shippy Mulder and Scully video ( X-FILES) on

the same song as my new Sam and Jack video . Can I just say ..it's

absolutely beautiful and hydillic , very sensual and it's SCI-FI TOO.

"When you say you love me" Josh Groban...SHIP ....Ship and ship all the way , TONS OF IT . it's actually quite nice to compare with Sam and Jack

Enjoy and here is my page

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Caty
                  Oh gosh that was good! Gave me goosebumps!!!!

Comment

OK everyone! I am posting a link below for David's DDL Appreciation Thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1978

Just a reminder of the what its all about - David (of GW fame ) is sending a packet of positive letters to David DeLuise to show him that we Stargate fans CAN distinguish between him and the character of Pete.
                    I realise not all shippers would want to contribute something to this, but I think it's an excellent way to show everyone what we on this thread already know - the Shipper Family is a positive, generous, funny, witty, supportive group of people, and that altho many of us aren't big Pete fans, we don't want David thinking all of us ascribe to the sentiments of the vocal minority.
                    *kiwigater steps down off soapbox*

phew, back to the shippiness......

Comment

Hi there!

And don't forget the beverage of their choice for dipping the cookies in. I know I shouldn't end a sentence with "in". But I did it anyway!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        And don't forget the beverage of their choice for dipping the cookies in. I know I shouldn't end a sentence with "in". But I did it anyway!
                        You're just trying to entice Jack to come tell you off, aren't you!
                        *wait! That's Token.... *

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Howdy Shipper Family

My vote is
                          #2 - A Shipper Cookie A Day Keeps TPTB Away and then a listeing of pertinent cookies that do JUST THAT on the back.

Thanks for all the laughs you guys these last few days....still nibbling on my *Pale Lime Shipper Cookies* till I feel up to par....

then I will be down here in the day room (is that what we call it here at the commune ??) to harrass any and all I love

And NO I will not give up my PT time on Tues and Thurs for those of you wondering a girl can NOT live on Cookies alone...
                          Tame have you heard from Marimba?
                          Ship Nana

Comment

You're just trying to entice Jack to come tell you off, aren't you!
                            *wait! That's Token.... *
                            Yep! That's one way to get Jack over to my house!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Tame have you heard from Marimba?
                              May be she decided to stay over there for good !!!!!LOL..and who knows ..she may even be watching all the shippy videos with Amanda LOL

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                May be she decided to stay over there for good !!!!!LOL..and who knows ..she may even be watching all the shippy videos with Amanda LOL

Caty aka ShipDiva
                                We can only hope!!

Comment

Working...
                                X