This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ShipNana))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yep. We love our ShipNana. She slaves in the kitchen all day to make sure we have a steady supply of her delicious shipper cookies. That deserves a round of THANK YOUS!!!! So:

THANK YOU SHIPNANA!!!!

WE WOULDN"T BE WHERE WE ARE TODAY WITHOUT YOU TO MAKE THE COOKIES FOR US!!!! ON BEHALF OF THE TOK'RA HIGH COUNCIL I AM PLEASED TO PRESENT TO YOU THE SHIPPER MEDAL OF VALOR AND FORTITUDE, FOR IT TAKES VALOR AND FORTITUDE TO MAKE COOKIES FOR OUR EXTREMELY LARGE FAMILY!!!!
    *Ship Nana bows and steps forward to graciously accept her award*

Thank you all!

I pledge myself to continue to bake shipper cookies for all shipper family members until such time that our Ship comes in and Sam and Jack are finally together.

Sam and Jack Forever!
    Ship Nana

Comment

I don't think I'd want to join the group cuz I belong to enough things already. But I'll tell ya why I don't like :

is a selfish untrustworthy, stalkerish SOB. Sam couldn't tell him about his job cuz it was classified, but he wasn't content with that answer. So that pice of horse dung went behind her back to find out!! That shows he didn't trust her enough to let her worry about her own job and her own life!! And then to top it all off he botched a stakeout cuz he he wasn't content to keep his big fat nose out from where it didn't belong and nearly got Sam killed. If I were Sam, I wouldn't want a bf like that. A good boyfriend is just there for her, good or bad, classified or non-classified. That's another thing!! That SOB walked out on her after their night together!! That alone set off warnings about in my head. I'd want my sig other to actually be there when I woke up in the morning, given what we would've shared the night before. A good bf doesn't need to know about his gf's job to comfort her if the job's got her down!! Jack would be much better. I know Jack, if he was in 's shoes, i.e., not knowing anything about her job, still would've been there for Sam in the morning and would've made her breakfast and stuff and would've trusted her to take care of herself and would'nt've run a background check on her when he got her "classified" answer when he asks her about her job and would've stayed out of her business. Jack knows how to be a good BF. doesn't. Jack would know not to press and run background checks and follow her on her stakeouts whenever he's faced with "classified" from Sam.
      And because you know the difference, it's assured you would make a great bf! ... And how is that certain someone, MG?

ship sistah

mg's got a girrrrrlfriend, mg's got a girrrrrlfriend!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Thank you all!

I pledge myself to continue to bake shipper cookies for all shipper family members until such time that our Ship comes in and Sam and Jack are finally together.

Sam and Jack Forever!
        AND JUST FOR THIS SPECIAL OCCAISION, SCOTTISHSHIPPER HAS BROUGHT SOME OF THAT FAMOUS, FRESHLY-DISTILLED HIGHLAND SCOTCH!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          Sheesh, and all I get is an "I'm Special" ribbon last night for bowling without breaking a nail. (last night was silly fun night with friends). Sadly, I was more excited about the glow in the dark yo-yo that was my actual prize. No one there knew why I was happy with the yo-yo
          I know the feeling. . . I came on and hardly got a welcome at all. But then, I've never had to be welcomed anywhere to just horn in. <g>

On a semi-related note, can somebody explain to me the names that appear under our ID's when we post? I think mine says Prim'ta, and I presume that's 'cause I'm new, but how and when do they change, and what order do they come in?

Thanks.
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

AND JUST FOR THIS SPECIAL OCCAISION, SCOTTISHSHIPPER HAS BROUGHT SOME OF THAT FAMOUS, FRESHLY-DISTILLED HIGHLAND SCOTCH!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
            Says MG, neatly sidestepping sistah's prodding inquiry.......

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              I know the feeling. . . I came on and hardly got a welcome at all. But then, I've never had to be welcomed anywhere to just horn in. <g>

On a semi-related note, can somebody explain to me the names that appear under our ID's when we post? I think mine says Prim'ta, and I presume that's 'cause I'm new, but how and when do they change, and what order do they come in?

Thanks.
              Hey I am totally teasing, I got an awesome welcome on Friday when I discovered this group!! Prim'ta just means you are new and haven't hit a certain number of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                And because you know the difference, it's assured you would make a great bf! ... And how is that certain someone, MG?

ship sistah

mg's got a girrrrrlfriend, mg's got a girrrrrlfriend!
                She's fine. Although I'd never sleep with her unless we were married. Yep! I'm one of those. A virgin!! OK!! OK!! Enough with the snickering!! I'm actually serious about that. I think that baby-making is a wonderful gift made sweeter by waiting for marriage. It shouldn't be wasted on someone who may leave you later. Marriage shows that for better or worse, husband and wife are in for the long haul. Once they've married, which will establish that they will be there for each other, only then should they share their bodies in intimacy. I'm not trying to force my ways on you guys or nothin' just lettin' ya know where I stand regarding the whole relationship thing.

Comment

Thank you all!

Sam and Jack Forever!

ship sistah

Comment

Thanks.
                    Oh dear! Is poor Buc252 need of a big shipper family hug???!!!
                    Have we been remiss in our newbie welcoming???........ If so......
                    WELCOME!!!!

And to answer your other question, yes the more you post, the higher up the ranks you go. Not that I can figure out if there is any logic to the ranks....

Comment

She's fine. Although I'd never sleep with her unless we were married. Yep! I'm one of those. A virgin!! OK!! OK!! Enough with the snickering!! I'm actually serious about that. I think that baby-making is a wonderful gift made sweeter by waiting for marriage. It shouldn't be wasted on someone who may leave you later. Marriage shows that for better or worse, husband and wife are in for the long haul. Once they've married, which will establish that they will be there for each other, only then should they share their bodies in intimacy. I'm not trying to force my ways on you guys or nothin' just lettin' ya know where I stand regarding the whole relationship thing.
                      you could not be any sweeter if you were a shipper cookie.

ship sistah

Comment

We would NEVER snicker about someone's personal beliefs! Good for you that you believe in something this strongly (altho, there may be a little ribbing and teasing along the way - b'ah what can I say! FAMILY ).

Comment

Sorry we missed you sweets! Usually we catch everyone.

A belated to the Shipper Family!!!

your ship sistah

Comment

Thanks.
                            Kri!! Buc252!! I'm sorry!! It's just hard keeping track of all the new shippers!!

ALL NEW SHIPPERS PLEASE COME SEE ME FOR YOUR OFFICIAL SHIPPER FAMILY MEDALLION!!!! ON BEHALF OF THE SHIPPER FAMILY I WELCOME ALL NEW SHIPPERS TO THE FAMILY!!!!

*feels the floor starting to rumble*

What's that? CRAP!!!! NEWBIE STAMPEDE!!!!

*door to the banquet room flies open as the many newbies start pouring in, running mg/Kel'dor over*

*mg/Kel'dor gets up shaking the stars from his vision and wearing some nice bootprints courtesy of the newbies*

Geez Louise!! If I'd known there were this many newbies I'd've ordered them to come in 5 at a time!!

Comment

Thank you all!

Sam and Jack Forever!
                              From your lips to TPTB's ears!
                              Altho, when that happens we will all be so addicted to your cookies we won't be able to function normally without them (normally?? Did I just say normally??! - I meant of course, normally FOR US!! ).

Comment

Hey, I didn't even notice when I made it over 500! Very cool. Now I've got to go see what new stuff is on offer for me in my new position. *feeling special*

ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X