This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    Not to sound like a broken record here, but that statement about "rules" could easily apply to Ba'al. Though I agree that Jacob doesn't seem to approve of him. All that tension between them in Reckoning is just perfect for a father whose daughter has brought home a man he doesn't trust. He knows what Ba'al's intentions toward Sam are; why else do you think he was so openly hostile toward their temporary ally? Especially considering they NEEDED him to defeat the Reppies?
    ooohhh. crisis averted. i'm back on the ba'al train. if its not ba'al then its definitely thor though. sure they aren't actually in a relationship yet, but i say she's keepin' a light on for the little guy. she's waiting for him. hence the "not exactly" part.

Comment

That's funny. I was about to post that yasureyabetcha swayed me again.

Maybe that's what "not exactly" means. She can't decide between them.

hee! We're worse than tptb in this thread.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
        I told you already, it's McKay she's seeing. There can be no other way.
        Dang skippy! That message from "Letters from Pegasus" totally won her over.
        Plus, we never did see what McKay did when the team visited Earth during the ep "Intruder"...probably wasn't PG rated *smirk*

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
        ---------------------------------------------
        Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

McKay Baal Thor.I think I am going to have Nightmares Tonight.It's hard work being a Sam/Jack Shipper.I hope it was worth it in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            McKay Baal Thor.I think I am going to have Nightmares Tonight.It's hard work being a Sam/Jack Shipper.I hope it was worth it in the long run.
            hey i'm an s/j shipper too.

and don't forger kvasir
            theres enough sam to go around...

(i don't think you're going to find this funny, so i'll apologise in advance... sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
              Dang skippy! That message from "Letters from Pegasus" totally won her over.
              Plus, we never did see what McKay did when the team visited Earth during the ep "Intruder"...probably wasn't PG rated *smirk*
              It can be no other way.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Hey, no need to be exclusive. *'Ships Sam with Fifth, Ba'al, AND Thor. Ba'al's the closest to being canon I'll ever get. *

And canon it is, in its own way.

"Of course I was flirting with Sam [in Reckoning]; she is hot." -Cliff Simon (the actor who plays Ba'al.)

Comment

Hey, no need to be exclusive. *'Ships Sam with Fifth, Ba'al, AND Thor. Ba'al's the closest to being canon I'll ever get. *
                  hey hey hey! you sayin' thor isn't canon? why i oughta!

Comment

Hmm, ya beat me to this one, yasureubetcha. I'm definitely Sam/Jack if anything, but there are less linear pairings. I'm thinking along the lines of Baltar and Six; Chricton and Scorpius. That leaves Sam and FIFTH. A remnant only she can see and hear and probably argue with. She was probably seeing him when Barrett asked her that question. Hmmm.

Just sayin', that fits the "not exactly" line to me. Maybe.
                    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                    sigpic
                    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

ohhh yes Sam/ Ba'al is a good one (alhtough i am a S/J shipper) hell i'll even ship Sam with someone from my own fics.,.. thats so much fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

sorry but i got to support my ship cam/sam
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          hey hey hey! you sayin' thor isn't canon? why i oughta!
                          Sorry, can't see it. I mean, where is the little grey heartbreaker when she needs him?
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

It's so Baal.

by Merrin_Delaney.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              It's so Baal.

by Merrin_Delaney.

How about the guy who blew up 5/6 of a solar system?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                              Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                hey i'm an s/j shipper too.

and don't forger kvasir
                                theres enough sam to go around...

(i don't think you're going to find this funny, so i'll apologise in advance... sorry)
                                there cerainly was enough of her in Ripple Effect, enough for everyone
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X