Thankfully.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Should not happen?
        Siler/Walter

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
        ---------------------------------------------
        ---------------------------------------------
        Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          and, sheppard/steve the wraith
          it would never work. they're from different galaxies, they fight all the time, and what about the children? do they live on a hive ship or on atlantis? its just plain awkward.
          Unless something really, really kinky is going on, i don't think children are gonna happen with this ship. And besides, the issue of food becomes pretty obvious in just a few hours.

Comment

How about Nirrti/Felger?

Eeekkkkk *runs and hides under table*
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I never want to see Sam/Felger. I'm okay with him fantisizing, but that's it.
              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

For me it'd have to be a definite no to Sam/Daniel, Sam/Teal'c (too much like her brothers than potential love interests). I hope they never even think about Sam /Cam-they seem to get on too well as friends and the military angle would make it feel too much like sam/jack all over again. I should probably mention that I'm a Sam/Jack shipper...
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Oh yeah, I definitley don't see anything going on between Sam and any of her team members. I think I already said no to Sam/Daniel and Sam/Cam, but I forgot about Sam/Teal'c. Well, I'm saying it now: Sam/Teal'c should never happen. Anyway, he has Ishta.
                  http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                  Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

My brother suggested these
                    Ronan/Hive Queen from 'Allies'
                    or Teyla/Steve
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      That has my vote, that ship should have been nipped in the bud very early on, she'd be much happier with Daniel
                      I so agree, Reefgirl!

We could use you at the S/D Ship thread, if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                        No on Sam/Daniel for me.

I mean regardless of the fact that I'm in denial and still holding out for Sam/Jack I think of Daniel and Sam as like a brother and sister, so to me it'd be weird.

Oh yeah, and I'm civil, so no sharp pointy things from me
                        I'm a bit of a late-comer to this thread, sorry!

I have to agree to disagree... I'd say no to Sam/Jack because I think Sam acts too foolish and girly when she's agonizing over her feelings about Jack... it's almost made me dislike her character (though I've gained respect for her this past season).

I see a deeper connection between Daniel and Sam than brother and sister, but heck I'm a S/D shipper so can you blame me? I'm realistic though in that I KNOW that ship will never be shown onscreen, so for me it'd be NO ships between anyone at all.

...and I know my ship is hugely unpopular so please don't throw sharp pointy things at me! I've been targeted by very mean S/J shippers (and S/D haters) in the past

Comment

Working...
                        X