This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    Hmm. One of my best friends in the world is a gay guy, who's not at all obvious about it. My gaydar isn't detecting anything gay about either Shep or McKay!!
    I don't think either is gay. McKay's too desperate, and Shep's to Kirky.

But I gotta say..ship that should NEVER happen? Shep/Weir or Shep/Teyla. Yep, I agree with Rose.

He's not good enough for either of them and would only bring them down.

Rodney: "Air..person. Don't be there.(pause) Crap."
    Hermiod: "what did you do?"
    Rodney: "...It's Wraith."
    Hermiod: "Crap, indeed."

Comment

What about McKay/Frasier?
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

i'm still creeped out by the mere mention of Daniel/Chaka. needless to say, anything involving the unas should be left very much alone...

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
        What about McKay/Frasier?
        id bet janet could be scary enough to balance out mckay ;-) but i couldn't imagine them ever getting together in the first place

Comment

How about Janet/Hammond? That might work...but it just seems wrong. Hammond is too fatherly.

I ran across a Jack/Jacob pairing once. That too seems wrong...

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

hehe... I'd say Teyla/Bates!

Comment

Asgard/Anyone

Comment

Weir/Heightmeyer... please NO...

Comment

Weir/McKay

I just don't see anything between them at all.
                  http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                  Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

McKay/Teyla...it just dosen't have chemistry ... heck can't even see anything with my multishipper glasses on

Comment

Carter/McKay

Yeah, I know he has a little crush on her, but that's all it's ever going to be.
                      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by root
                        Asgard/Anyone
                        AMEN TO THAT

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

I've always wondered what anyone saw in an Asgard/anyone relationship. I always thought of it as a joke. They can't be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            sam and hammond

no, no, no NO a 10000 times no

way too squicky
                            I agree. I can't see Jacob being thrilled about it either.

Sam and Cameron is another ship I would hate.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I have never even considered Sam and Hammond. It's just unforeseeable to me. Do people actually ship them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                                Ok, post ships that should never in a billion-jillion years happen. I'll start:

Teyla and Weir.

Why? Well, although the male demgraphic might enjoy this ship, poor John Sheppard would be left without a ship! We can't have that, now can we?

That's not necessarily true, he has been kirking a little, and you can ship him with other characters besides those two.

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                Sheppard/Teyla
                                Sheppard/Weir

He is as gay as an all singing all dancing Scout jamboree! Why do you think he Kirks???? To hide it from the military heads of course.
                                LMAO, that's just funny, not gonna say I agree (for those specific reason), but that's pretty funny.

Originally posted by noxic
                                I'm going to have to say Lam/Landry
                                I'd have to agree with that one, I'm not exactly one that would be into incest, and I just couldn't see it even if they weren't related.

Originally posted by Trialia
                                Weir/Heightmeyer... please NO...
                                Not exactly a into slash, are you? That's fine, I'll pass this, I disagree personally, but to his own, I guess.

Ships that I don't exactly see, or couldn't see:

I'm not into shep/teyla, I see them as friends, and not more, shep doesn't deserve her anyway, with his flavors of the week.

I'd have to say the same for shep/weir at the moment as well, I've seen small things, but I don't see it coming out right because of the way shep is.

Weir/Scully and shep/mulder, never could work,but only in my mind.

Vala/Zelanka, Sam/Shep, jack/zelanka, and teyla/teal'c. (only in fanfic)

That's about all I can think of at the moment, I know there's more, but not thinking that much right now.
                                McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                                Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                                McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                                My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X