Hottest Guys in Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHEPPARD SHEPPARD SHEPPARD!!![/COLOR]

I get soooo nervous and excited every single time i see him on tv !!!

i LOVE sheppard his is soooooo sexy everything about this man is sexy sexy!

sigpic
    *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Meredith Rodney McKay.

Then John Sheppard, Daniel Jackson (James Spader), Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks), Jack O'Neill (RDA), Cameron Mitchell, T'ealc, Radek Zelenka, Ronon Dex, Carson Beckett, and Stephen Caldwell in that particular order.

And they're all pretty damned hot.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
        Meredith Rodney McKay.

Then John Sheppard, Daniel Jackson (James Spader), Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks), Jack O'Neill (RDA), Cameron Mitchell, T'ealc, Radek Zelenka, Ronon Dex, Carson Beckett, and Stephen Caldwell in that particular order.

And they're all pretty damned hot.
        Agreed!!! But my fav threeway top three:
        SHEPPARDMITCHELLJACKSON!

And yes, they are smushed together like that in my mind.

But I totally agree that RDA, T'ealc, Ronon, Carson and ColSkinner are right up there. So many hot men...
        Last edited by eyecandylovr; 11 September 2006, 08:35 PM.
        SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

There are definitely a lot of hot guys on Stargate, but my vote goes to Daniel Jackson.
          http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
          Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Sheppard

I know this isn't a Shep pic (Brendan Dean 'Thought Crimes)...but what the heck...I loves it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              Sheppard

I know this isn't a Shep pic (Brendan Dean 'Thought Crimes)...but what the heck...I loves it!!
              http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/597.gif
              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep288.jpg
              Oh that's a lovely one. Why do guys always look especially sexy in a suit and tie?

Comment

I couldn't even narrow it down to just 3....I truly find many of the men of SG-1 and Atlantis very hot. It sorta depends on the episode, my frame of mind at the time and whether or not the moon is in retrograde.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                  Oh that's a lovely one. Why do guys always look especially sexy in a suit and tie?
                  Good Q.
                  Very sexy!!!!

Comment

The hottest guy....

My vote would go to Jack/RDA but Cameron/Ben Browder is a close second...(it was a difficult choice - I've ummed and ahhed here for a long time).

But like others have mentioned I wouldn't exactly be saying no to any of them if pressed....

well maybe Felger...
                    sigpic
                    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

A year ago my answer would have been a definite, no doubt about it- DANIEL

But now I've been mesmerized by the accent and those blue blue eyes of
                      CARSON BECKETT

How about I cheat and say I have one for both shows...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I couldn't even narrow it down to just 3....I truly find many of the men of SG-1 and Atlantis very hot. It sorta depends on the episode, my frame of mind at the time and whether or not the moon is in retrograde.
                        mmmm, I agree!
                        Spoiler:
                        so many hot guys

My sister doesn't have an account here, but her vote would be TEAL'C !!

Comment

I can't decide.

It's kinda tie between John Sheppard and Daniel Jackson. John Sheppard just oozes sex appeal and is sexy in every way (not to mention the sentinent hair!).

However, Daniel is cute. And I kinda prefer cute before sexy. He's just so... cute! And all of the lip-licking o_O.

Comment

So many to choose from.

Mine would be Daniel, closely followed by Jack, then Sheppard and Mitchell.

Also Martouf was pretty hot, not forgetting Ba'al, Agent Barrett and Major Davis!!!

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Ooh yeah, Barrett and Davis *Drool*

Comment

Mitch Pileggi is like fine wine...he gets even better with age!
                                Behold the sexiest guy in Atlantis :

Comment

Working...
                                X