Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who got Daniel and say you're nothing like Daniel - perhaps you didn't think hard enough on the questions. Or perhaps you're more like him than you realize. The quiz was designed on their general personality types more than their little quirks.

I had trouble deciding what made Sam and Teyla different from one another. They are a lot alike. I think what it boils down to is that Teyla is a little more comfortable in expressing her emotions, perhaps due to not having military training, and shows a bit more empathy than Sam does.

Comment

This makes me laugh...cos in the first quiz I was Jack and on this one I'm Shep...lucky me...I can really good live with this...

Comment

I'm Carter! How special!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
          This makes me laugh...cos in the first quiz I was Jack and on this one I'm Shep...lucky me...I can really good live with this...

Annie scroll up I'm Teyla....I think we're meant to be babe...are you the Sheppard I've been looking for...?!
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

You are most like Rodney McKay!

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Now you see there Qasim....I only wish I was Zalenka...I'd take you in a heartbeat!
              VB
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Um... I got Daniel but I sooo wanted to be Elizabeth or the hottie Cameron.

(Banner made by Suekay).Click here to sign the petition to save Elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                  Annie scroll up I'm Teyla....I think we're meant to be babe...are you the Sheppard I've been looking for...?!
                  ooohh...*sqeeeeze*...yes yes I am...

Comment

Comment

hehehehe...i gots Cameron Mitchell
                      sigpic

Comment

I got Daniel (which is different from the other quiz where I got Thor, I suppose!). I think me as Daniel is fairly accurate-we both study history, if nothing else.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I got Sam! Got one thing right I’m veryyyy stubborn.

Comment

i got jack the first time and did it again and got carson

Comment

Can you make a written version of this test? I keep getting errors on the page.
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I got Teyla.

Comment

Working...
                                X