Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam/Jack Ship Celebration (where optimism reigns)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gooner_diva
    Great idea for a thread, maybe it can help combat some of that depression out there.

*back to lurking*
    talking me about depression

again
    only kiss missing, many kiss, from many Sam
    sigpic

Comment

Oh he got those kisses... well maybe one big one from Sam when she got home and started telling him about her week. Coz you know.. she goes home to Jack on the weekends

Originally posted by dexterav

again
      sigpic

Comment

bump
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          bump
          BUMP indeed.
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

again

HUH?!
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                Jacob: Jack, you hurt my daughter and you can beg for going back into Ba'al's hands. Sam, are you sure you want him?

Sorry, just had to do that when I saw the pic.

And here's a pic (only a link 'cos it's fro Threads and some may have not watched it yet):
                http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6...eads1323af.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                  And more O'Neills.
                  Now who's doing the nice manips? Sorry mine's a bit rough around the edges. It was the first time I've tried a manip like that. Wait for valenship, though... there's a great manip pic story coming up.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*sigh* Thank you God for this thread!

Being a pretty steady SJ shipper, it's good to see others who feel that the future is bright for these two. I feel like I'm home.

<== the ultimate icon!

There's only us,
                    There's only this
                    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                    No other road,
                    No other way
                    No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                      *sigh* Thank you God for this thread!

Being a pretty steady SJ shipper, it's good to see others who feel that the future is bright for these two. I feel like I'm home.

<== the ultimate icon!
                      Welcome, welcome!!! This is what the Shipper family used to be like. So we decided to recreate that happy, bubbly, shippy atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Welcome, welcome!!! This is what the Shipper family used to be like. So we decided to recreate that happy, bubbly, shippy atmosphere.
                        And thanks for recreating this atmosphere. 'Cos yeah, Sam/Jack ship is definitely not dead.

Spoiler:
                        We definitely had hints in at least three eps.
                        First in Origin when Jack told Daniel he was in the neighbourghood. I know Area 51 is not exactly in Colorado Springs neighbourghood but they wouldn't have just said it if it didn't mean anything.
                        Then of course in Ex Deus Machina with the "Not exactly" single by Sam. Ok, so nothing really established yet maybe but still something.
                        The last is not exactly a hint but still something. I'm thinking about RE here. It's still a little something.

Comment

Some shippy fics for you:

Consequences (Rated 4.5 Stars) An S/J smut fic, my only one so far. You must be over eighteen to read it. Set at the peak of Shipness, between "Divide and Conquer" and "Window of Opportunity", Sam finds herself needing comfort.

Learning Curve (Quantum Deep) (Rated 4 Stars) Based loosely on the Science Fiction series Quantum Leap, Jack and Sam travel through time, revisiting key moments in their past together. A trip through key shippy moments, for all S/J fans to enjoy.

Staff Blast (Rated 5 Stars) Although set at Christmas, this slushy, romantic fic is an all year round warmer as Sam receives a very special present at the SGC Christmas shindig.

The Rip Effect (Rated 5 Stars) A detailed look at Ripple Effect and it's consequences upon Sam and Jack's relationship. When they suffer the strain, it's up to ghosts from the past to help them reconcile their differences.

If you've had your shippy fix for the day, there are also two fics up there called Trying for Love (Janet and Daniel ship) and Kirking Around The Christmas Tree (A Carter/Sheppard Ship Parody).

Happy Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                            And thanks for recreating this atmosphere. 'Cos yeah, Sam/Jack ship is definitely not dead.

Spoiler:
                            First in Origin when Jack told Daniel he was in the neighbourghood. I know Area 51 is not exactly in Colorado Springs neighbourghood but they wouldn't have just said it if it didn't mean anything.
                            Then of course in Ex Deus Machina with the "Not exactly" single by Sam. Ok, so nothing really established yet maybe but still something.
                            The last is not exactly a hint but still something. I'm thinking about RE here. It's still a little something.
                            All thanks to Myrth, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky

Spoiler:
                              and
                              Spoiler:
                              in 9.06 beachhead, timing? between Sam a Jack in Landry office
                              http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7489/9065sa.jpg

Spoiler:
                              This timinig is a biggest proof about S&J together

Of course remember S&J IS CANON
                              Last edited by dexterav; 28 January 2006, 10:11 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                It's great to be a part of it!

There's only us,
                                There's only this
                                Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                                No other road,
                                No other way
                                No day but today...

Comment

Working...
                                X