No announcement yet.

Teal'C/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just now watching Uninvited. And all I can say, I want screen caps people!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
      I'm just now watching Uninvited. And all I can say, I want screen caps people!
      No spoilers please. I don't get to see it till tomorrow night. (It's sat afternoon for me)
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

*inhales deeply*

OMGNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*takes breath*

!

*gasps for air*

Ya'll be trippin'!

*runs out before she gets converted*
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          *inhales deeply*

OMGNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*takes breath*

!

*gasps for air*

Ya'll be trippin'!

*runs out before she gets converted*
          Huh? Are you against Vala/Teal'c?
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
            Huh? Are you against Vala/Teal'c?
            Why? ....are you trying to incriminate me? Hm? Twist my words?? Suck me down into your evil web of shippyness?? Huh?? Are ya?? It won't happen sister!

You'll never take me, neva!!11!1!!

*runs out again*
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Why? ....are you trying to incriminate me? Hm? Twist my words?? Suck me down into your evil web of shippyness?? Huh?? Are ya?? It won't happen sister!

You'll never take me, neva!!11!1!!

*runs out again*
              You're very paranoid, aren't you? I'm not trying to incrimnate you. Unless that's what you want...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                You're very paranoid, aren't you? I'm not trying to incrimnate you. Unless that's what you want...
                I'm not paranoid! Who told you I was paranoid?? Huh?? I'd like to know who! Where are you getting your information from? Are you bugged?? Is this some sort of lie detection test??

YES! I do Ship Teal'c/Vala. That's what your superiours what to hear, right? Yes! I love the ship! In fact I named it! Veal'c! No, Tala! Oh, you'll all come up with something. Yes...I ship Tala...I do, I do...you winkled it out of me...

*sits in corner rocking self and nibbling nails and talking to her imaginary friend Bubba*

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

w00t! I like that name Tala! I ship Tala! I'm glad you ship Tala too <3
                  sigpic

Comment

And so Tala it is...

So this is how ya'll recruit people.

Great, now I have an uncontrollabe urge to search for shippy pics! Darn youuuuuu!!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Lol. My computer is too slow to be able to watch Stargate and search for pictures at the same time. I vote you share the ones you find.
                      sigpic

Comment

And so Tala it is...

So this is how ya'll recruit people.

Great, now I have an uncontrollabe urge to search for shippy pics! Darn youuuuuu!!
                        HEY, I'M THE RULER OF THIS HERE SHIPDOM!!! I'll be choosing the name of it, thank you! Who made you boss? It wasn't me!

*mumbles something about inpertinence of youth

Ok...here's the thing...did you all see when Teal'C did the
                        Spoiler:
                        thing with the grenade and then threw himself and Vala to the ground to protect her? Her response was Oh. my. god. it was just too funny! And her touching his arm before they left after Sam sent them to that planet. Oh. be. still. my. shippy. heart! *melts into a puddle of goo

Now..for over stepping your bounds as an underling in the Teal'C/Vala shipdom...you will write 10,000 times "SunKrux is the all seeing, all knowing ruler of Tala and I will NEVER disobey her again, on pain of death."

I expect that to be written in legible handwriting, single sided paper only. You will turn it in to me by no later than next weeks episode or you will be tortured by watching unending episodes of "Telly Tubbies" and "Barney" until you yield to my rule. Now be off with you and make with the writing!
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I must admit that before the ep tonight, I didn't see any shippy stuff between the two of them but

Spoiler:
                          with the way she reacted to him throwing himself on top of her to protect her was fantastic! And, he was a bit slow in getting up.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                            I must admit that before the ep tonight, I didn't see any shippy stuff between the two of them but

Spoiler:
                            with the way she reacted to him throwing himself on top of her to protect her was fantastic! And, he was a bit slow in getting up.

Ha, I knew I could convert some shippers! Mention a different ship in a forum about SJ ship bounds to produce more shippers for Tala.

As for the name of the ship: doesn't Tala sound really girly? I have a hard time imagining Teal'c when I think of Tala. How about the name Tala'c? Let's put a little bit more Teal'c into the ship.

Comment

ok tonite..
                              Spoiler:
                              I LOVE the two of them together.. lol.. but I dont see any real connection.lol..nothing too shippy... slightly..maybe if we see more of them together.. =] But the Sexual tenison between them.. ILOVE THAT!! XD XD XD

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                                ok tonite..
                                Spoiler:
                                I LOVE the two of them together.. lol.. but I dont see any real connection.lol..nothing too shippy... slightly..maybe if we see more of them together.. =] But the Sexual tenison between them.. ILOVE THAT!! XD XD XD
                                All I can say, I'll be wearing my shipper glasses when I watch any episodes with Teal'c and Vala in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X