Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cam is too much into 'wham bam thank you maam' for sam. she's too glam for the flim flam man
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      cam is too much into 'wham bam thank you maam' for sam. she's too glam for the flim flam man
      Looks like Sky is High, making me laugh til I die!!!!

Sam and Cam, stop the Scam, it's all a sham that upsets this Fan!!!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

First its Cam and Lam
        Then its Cam and Sam
        Now I wake
        What do my eyes take
        But a thread on Cam and Dan
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Ok, look. I appreciate that you like S/J ship and I have no problems with that. However, I do have a problem with you telling me what to think. You've basically said anyone who doesn't see Sam/Jack are idiots. Well I dont see it. And I'm no more right or wrong than you are.

Actually, this is a problem I have with Shippers in general. No offence intended to anyone at all, but if they (as a whole) would realise that not everyone sees things as they do, then alot of problems would cease to exist (and I have similiar issues with anti-shippers too)
          Yeah, there are some Shippers who can't ecxept other opinions, but that aren't all Shippers. And you're right, would be much easier. But a lot of people, Shipper or not don't realise that, so we have to live with it.

And I'm still against Scam.
          There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            It's Lexa Doig.

And I'm sure that both of them, as experienced actors, are totally comfortable with the idea of TPTB exploring romance. It is a part of the job, after all.
            I'm not too sure about that. I went to a con in Dallas last year and Michael seemed very adamant that he was totally against ship on the show and seemed very much against the idea of Daniel being put into a relationship. However, he did say that as an actor, he basically does whatever the writers/directors tell him to do so as far as the acting thing goes, I'm sure he realizes that he may occassionally have to do a romantic scene. He just may not be jumping for joy to do so.

Personally I think it's obvious that the writers of Stargate really don't have a knack at writing good romantic relationships; therefore, it would probably be in their best interest to avoid them. However, seeing as Scifi is going the way of soap-opera dramas it seems more and more likely that this is what we can expect to see on Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
              First its Cam and Lam
              Then its Cam and Sam
              Now I wake
              What do my eyes take
              But a thread on Cam and Dan
              It's very very confusing with all these rhyming names. Sam, Cam, Lam and the tenuous Dan. Maybe TPTB should stay well out of any rhyming ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                It's very very confusing with all these rhyming names. Sam, Cam, Lam and the tenuous Dan. Maybe TPTB should stay well out of any rhyming ship.
                I cant remember General Landry's first name.... is it Stan?

I think Ex Producer PDL pushed for this... he seems like a green eggs and ham kind of guy. "Yea, wouldnt be cool if the new guy was named Cam and like the new Doctor was Lam and then we already got Sam and Dan.....cooooollllllllll"

oh and DOWN WITH SPAM..... wait...who would Carter have to ship with to get Spam?... What was Petes last name... Shana..haaaannnnnn

DOWN WITH SCAM!!!
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  I cant remember General Landry's first name.... is it Stan?

I think Ex Producer PDL pushed for this... he seems like a green eggs and ham kind of guy. "Yea, wouldnt be cool if the new guy was named Cam and like the new Doctor was Lam and then we already got Sam and Dan.....cooooollllllllll"

oh and DOWN WITH SPAM..... wait...who would Carter have to ship with to get Spam?... What was Petes last name... Shana..haaaannnnnn

DOWN WITH SCAM!!!
                  Hahaha. So true, they all match.

No, it's Hank Landry

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                    LOL

They HAVE female authors, "A Matter of Time" was written by a woman, just an example.

I'm a S/J-Shipper myself, but even if I wasn't, I wouldn't like Scam, Sam isn't that kind of woman who sleeps with her CO. And it would disturb SG-1. they're all friends, if Sam and Cam would've a relationship the whole dynamic would be destroyed.

And men and women can be 'just' friends, and sometimes a deep friendship is more important than a romantic relationship.
                    Oh, but that was a long time ago. I'm an anti-shipper, but have learned to live with (sort of) S/J but Scam would really take the cake. Noooo!

Comment

Once you've had prime rib hamburger just can't cut it. There will be no romance!
                      Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                      My initial response to the creation of a Sam/Cam thread:

"No, no, a thousand times no! I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a blunt pocket knife than countenance any such ship."

Are you with me on this, shippers? BigGator5's original thread has been renamed the Pro thread so its logical counterpart is this brand spanking new thread.

Sam/Cam? An abomination, just so not right in every way. Don't let Sam be whored around every new male who shows his face at SGC. I don't care if you want Sam paired with Jack, Daniel, Janet or even Thor, all anti-Cam/Sam comments welcome here!

WELL SPANK ME ROSY!

Comment

Originally posted by jackspal
                        Once you've had prime rib hamburger just can't cut it. There will be no romance!
                        What a lovely way to put it.

Comment

Normally, I fall on the ship side of the equation but I am definitely ANTI Cam/Sam. Ugh. JUST SAY NO TO CAM/SAM, PTBs!! (and who decided she should call him Cam? Did I miss a meeting?)

I want to see Sam as the kickin' scientist that we were promised for this season. I miss her. Here's hoping she'll be back soon.

As for Cam and Vala, I love the logic of whoever said that--laughed myself silly! Not sure I'm there but funny all the same!
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Actually, there was a reference in Beachhead

Spoiler:
                            he said his call sign was shaft, as in Cam shaft

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                              They HAVE female authors, "A Matter of Time" was written by a woman, just an example.
                              They HAD female writers.

As for SCAM: a big fat definite NO to it. My shipper heart can't take another debacle. Frankly, I never want to see Carter involved in a romantic situation again. *shudders at the thought of Pete*

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                                As for SCAM: a big fat definite NO to it. My shipper heart can't take another debacle. Frankly, I never want to see Carter involved in a romantic situation again. *shudders at the thought of Pete*
                                Yeah, that was a complete fiasco. Cards on the table here if I haven't already, if Sam can't have Jack I'd rather she just had her work and a good cold shower, as many times a day as needed.
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X