• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    No. Please, enlighten me. *gets porta-sarcophogus ready*
    LOL, the Ba'al Gown one was better:
    Originally posted by emily_reich
    ok!!! i take it all back!!! THIS is my worst photoshop ever!!! ANGELIQUE MADE ME DO IT!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      LOL, the Ba'al Gown one was better:
      *sits for a moment with mouth stuck in the 'open' position*

*crumple*

*lifts head from floor* You know what would be even more hilarious? If that golf bag said GateWay Golf. LOL!! *slips back into unconciousness.*
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

LOL, we're becoming "The Ba'al Thread 4.0!"

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
          LOL, we're becoming "The Ba'al Thread 4.0!"
          LOL, I though it was 5.0?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Hmm...There's Appreciation, Thunk, and B/S 'ship (which I LOVE to say, no offense )...am I missing any?

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              Hmm...There's Appreciation, Thunk, and B/S 'ship (which I LOVE to say, no offense )...am I missing any?
              Hmmm, "Shepmagan Chatters" thread was Ba'al for a while, and then there's the "Which Goa'uld Would You Serve?" thread. Yep, 5.0.

Comment

A'ight. Yeah, when I come to think of it, I ended up not reading more than a few posts in the "Which Would You Serve" because it didn't have much you couldn't find in the Ba'al thread.

Comment

Ok, tell me what's wrong with it, I know something is!

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Ba'al still looks funny though.

Comment

They look great all lined up in your sig, though!

Comment

I agree, it does! and I love your sig yasureubetcha (cool nick too).

I recon these 2 made a good couple, I still think what happened to fifth was sad and slack though, I always feel so sorry for him!
                          Oh, for cryin out loud! Not another StarGate fan.

Now recruiting: http://s9.invisionfree.com/StarGate_XTreme/index.php

"And you felt it absolutly necessary - to REALLY slap me?"

Comment

I have a felling I broke the sig rules though.

Comment

OMG!!! i FINALLY figured out this was the smifth thread!! lol!!! i'm so slow... lol

you guys really like those photoshops??? *is honored* thankys

ok, so where do i sgn up?? fifth was just adorable... even evil!! i was so mad at jack in unnatural selection!! so mad that i didn't wanna watch that episode again for a long time!!

so smifth... my "backup" sam ship

and i DO believe this is baal thread 7.0... thunk, appreciation, baal/sam, baal/jack, shepmagan chatters, and which goauld would you serve baal's taking over the boards!!!

ok, back to smifth!

Comment

Woohoo! Welcome to the Smifth thread Emily! We really need that thread name changed! People will think it's the Sam/RepliCater ship thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X