This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    As Ang keeps reminding me, here is the Smifth pic I FINALLY finished .

The link is for non-SG bodies, but it's all decent .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...warsfifth2.jpg

(SG source pics from Abydos Gate.)
    that pic is so great...rlol...thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      hehe!!! well you won kay and yes! sam is awesome; fifth is awesome!!

WEEEEEEEE!!!

4000th post!!!!!!!!
      !!!CONGRATULATIONS, EMILY!!!

*Fanfare*
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
        As Ang keeps reminding me, here is the Smifth pic I FINALLY finished .

The link is for non-SG bodies, but it's all decent .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...warsfifth2.jpg

(SG source pics from Abydos Gate.)
        Wow!! You did that?! *want's pic making tips from the master* That is too cool!

Somehow I got through all of StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back (or whatever it's called). I was then inspired to slip in my Starwars Battlefront disc and join the battle against the dark side. For once, I was fighting alongside Luke!! But really, when you see Darth out on the battelfield with those hollow breathing noises .. you get sucked into the dark side ... but then there's the gremlin- I mean Yoda to pull you back and I'm babbling, aren't I? Yep.

That pic is tooo cool!!! I have to go play Battlefront now. See you on Yavin 4!!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeee!
          Congrats Em!
          and
          Weeeeeeee!
          1,200th!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            Wow!! You did that?! *want's pic making tips from the master* That is too cool!
            Somehow I got through all of StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back (or whatever it's called). I was then inspired to slip in my Starwars Battlefront disc and join the battle against the dark side. For once, I was fighting alongside Luke!! But really, when you see Darth out on the battelfield with those hollow breathing noises .. you get sucked into the dark side ... but then there's the gremlin- I mean Yoda to pull you back and I'm babbling, aren't I? Yep.

That pic is tooo cool!!! I have to go play Battlefront now. See you on Yavin 4!!

Embrace the Dark Side, O-Ra...it is your DEStiny .

Fifth to Replicarter: I am your father...
            Replicarter: So that rules out THAT 'ship, then.
            Fifth: I mean...I am your father in a figurative sense.
            Replicarter: Huh?
            Fifth: Uh...[waves hand] You don't want to betray me. You want to go home and rethink your life .

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! kay, you gettin' green

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! kay, you gettin' green
                Not one that says "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee
                eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee" I hope.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ROFL!!! nah, that woulda been evil and mean! *cough*

Comment

ROFL!!! nah, that woulda been evil and mean! *cough*
                    Wouldn't it though?

Comment

*cough*

Is this the Smifth Ship Thread? Yes? Uhm... hi *waves*

My name is Missy... err Merrin and I accidently converted myself

I didn't mean to, but.. there ya go. Becuz... SAM AND FIFTH ARE TEH CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*Hugs Merrin...*

They are, aren't they?
                        Now how many Ba'al people left to convert?

Comment

They are. *nodnod*
                          That scene on the RepliShip when he's touching her hair.... I just wanted it to be canon.
                          I dun know why but at that moment I thought: IF only it would all work out!!! IF ONLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney

They are. *nodnod*
                            That scene on the RepliShip when he's touching her hair.... I just wanted it to be canon.
                            I dun know why but at that moment I thought: IF only it would all work out!!! IF ONLY!!!

Oh man, I know...it makes ya wish it could've worked, and completely alter Sam's character, if that's what it would take.

And he still loves her, even after she left him. That's so heartbreaking, especially when she says she'll NEVER love him ... [insert sobbing smiley here]

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                              *cough*

Is this the Smifth Ship Thread? Yes? Uhm... hi *waves*

My name is Missy... err Merrin and I accidently converted myself

I didn't mean to, but.. there ya go. Becuz... SAM AND FIFTH ARE TEH CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeee!!! we converted missy!! ya know, why is it sam's so much cuter with the "baddies"????

OT here, but ya know, just noticed... i FINALLY stopped typing "teh" EVERY time it was supposed to be "the" recently and now i come across a bunch of people who do it on purpose!!! LOL!!

Comment

Y'know, I don't usually TYPE it, but I often think "teh" instead of "the..."

I think I've been spending too much time online lately, with "teh" typoes of DOOOOOOOOOOM...

Anyway, Gemini tonight!
                                Spoiler:
                                And when I saw Fifth being so tender with Replicarter, I would've cried...if my head wasn't feeling wrapped in cotton balls from a late night, a 5 page paper, and a cold . But I still loved it!
                                And Replicarter...I wouldn't have minded her being evil, as long as she was evil with Fifth! When she called him weak, and looked at him so disdainfully ...I know he's evil now, but maybe having someone actually love him would have made him better. I don't know, I just wanted to kiss his evil heart and put a band-aid on it .

Comment

Working...
                                X